Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 07-14-2009, 08:42 PM   #1
ifryrice

Drives: 94Z parting out currently
New to site and area

Hey guys and gals, im new to the site today and ill be moving to queens ny on friday. im new to the area. my fiance has lived there her whole life so ive visited alot (im military and was stationed in FL). i know the area somewhat. anyways just wanted to say whats up to everyone and if anybody knows of a good paying job in the NY area let me know lol. ive been military for 6 years and now im finally out and looking around for a good job! lol. anyways hope the area is filled with alot of good camaro enthusiats like it was down here.
ifryrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:48 AM   #2
bluman

Drives: '10 Corvette GS/'13 Mustang
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifryrice View Post
Hey guys and gals, im new to the site today and ill be moving to queens ny on friday. im new to the area. my fiance has lived there her whole life so ive visited alot (im military and was stationed in FL). i know the area somewhat. anyways just wanted to say whats up to everyone and if anybody knows of a good paying job in the NY area let me know lol. ive been military for 6 years and now im finally out and looking around for a good job! lol. anyways hope the area is filled with alot of good camaro enthusiats like it was down here.
NYPD always looking for military men to join their ranks
2010 Camaro SIM/CGM RS/2LT VIN #310 SOLD

2010 Corvette Grand Sport
bluman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:51 AM   #3
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
welcome to the site
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:33 PM   #4
CamaroUser

Drives: TrailBlazerSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifryrice View Post
Welcome. To the area and the club.

Old 07-15-2009, 12:40 PM   #5
jimfin

Drives: 2SS, Yellow/RS, Volvo XC90
Welcome. Keep in touch.
jimfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:44 PM   #6
SISTEROFTOMHENRYRACING

Drives: 67 Red RS convertible, 04 Corvette
Welcome to the site! You need to get in touch with a Camaro club located somewhere on Long Island- also, the Camaro Crazy people are a great bunch- we see them @ events everywhere, and they can put you in touch with their club.
SISTEROFTOMHENRYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:02 PM   #7
Croathlete
Danny

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to Croathlete
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluman View Post
NYPD always looking for military men to join their ranks
He said good paying...NYC cops are getting screwed. If you want the money, head out to Long Island. Nassau and Suffolk county cops and teachers make much higher than the average salary for their professions, but they're also the hardest to get into.

Hope to see you driving around Queens in your Camaro. Oh, and watch out for the rock chips on the LIE!

DON_RAFA describing my Noweeds cutouts - "Very Strong. When I couldn't see you I still heard you. Sounds like your car is pissed at the world."
Croathlete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:25 PM   #8
bluman

Drives: '10 Corvette GS/'13 Mustang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croathlete View Post
He said good paying...NYC cops are getting screwed. If you want the money, head out to Long Island. Nassau and Suffolk county cops and teachers make much higher than the average salary for their professions, but they're also the hardest to get into.

Hope to see you driving around Queens in your Camaro. Oh, and watch out for the rock chips on the LIE!
NYPD 94K after 5 yrs PLUS OT , heck I made a good living !
2010 Camaro SIM/CGM RS/2LT VIN #310 SOLD

2010 Corvette Grand Sport
bluman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:58 PM   #9
Croathlete
Danny

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to Croathlete
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluman View Post
NYPD 94K after 5 yrs PLUS OT , heck I made a good living !
Damn that must of been a lot of OT. That doesn't sound half as bad as some of my cop friends make it out to be. All I know is how much they complain about how good the LI cops have it...

DON_RAFA describing my Noweeds cutouts - "Very Strong. When I couldn't see you I still heard you. Sounds like your car is pissed at the world."
Croathlete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:19 PM   #10
ifryrice

Drives: 94Z parting out currently
Hey everybody sorry it took so long to get back. i finished moving and im finally up here. well unfortunately i dont have a camaro at the moment. i have pieces of it everywhere im still trying to sell. i probably wont be getting another one for a few years cuz i have a 04 cavalier and my fiance desperately needs a new vehicle first. so ill probably get a new camaro in 2 or 3 years. anyways ill still be on the sites and stuff though.
ifryrice is offline   Reply With Quote