Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-07-2011, 11:08 AM   #1
woodj

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT Vert
Repaint Color

Since quite a few of our cars will likely need to be repainted in a few years what color would you go with if money was no object? I'm thinking I would lean towards an older Camaro color such as a sunset gold (not sure if that is the original name for it). There was also a very nice shade of green that was similar to the old Boss 302 color (it was a 68-69 Chevelle color also) that I like. Since it was going to be repainted anyway than why not go with something other than what is available now is really the question.