Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 09:45 PM   #1
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Thumbs up KUDU'S TO NASCAR'S RICK HENDRICK !

Thanks to Rick Hendrick, for his support of not only Chevy, but all three US Automakers, and what they mean to the USA.

I'm glad someone mentioned this in the pre-race broadcast (that we need to save the big three...), I'm even happier it was Rick Hendrick. He even mentioned the www.gmfactorfiction.com website!

I have never had more respect for someone that I have never met in person before.

Congrats Rick, Jimmy, Dale Jr, and Jeff for making the chase and making Hendrick #1 !
Old 11-16-2008, 09:55 PM   #2
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
Hendrick is a class guy.

But, of course he is going to praise GM and use the media to stress the importance of "the big three" - GM makes what he has possible.

I'll continue to direct my admiration though for Dale Earnhardt Sr., who did just as much to promote GM/Chevrolet.

And lets not forget Richard Childress.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:26 AM   #3
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
It felt more genuine than the standard mentioning of sponsors. Its too bad that the audience he was speaking to mostly buys domestic and won't immediately write off GMfactorfiction.com as propaganda. Still a good post race interview. And congrats to him and his organization. Is that 8 that he's won now?
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
Old 11-17-2008, 08:14 AM   #4
SSNIGHTMARE

Drives: 2002 SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
It felt more genuine than the standard mentioning of sponsors. Its too bad that the audience he was speaking to mostly buys domestic and won't immediately write off GMfactorfiction.com as propaganda. Still a good post race interview. And congrats to him and his organization. Is that 8 that he's won now?

Yes, that is 8. 1 with Terry Labonte, 4 with Jeff Gordon, and 3 with Jimmy Johnson.
02 SS, STOCK, THE SLO HO
08 CTS, POS
EFI Live
"Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD's, you know you wanna hit it but you're afraid of the consequences!"

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

--Samuel Adams
Closed Thread