Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-24-2019, 03:16 PM   #15
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtime53 View Post
Well thanks guys for answering but now you all have me more confused! You have said they made the 1SS and the 2SS but was all the 2SS's a RS or was that a option also? My friend has a IOM SS but we are trying to figure out if is a 1SS or a 2SS. It just turned over 10k miles and he has no window sticker which he really wants to get one but no luck so far. Someone said there is a sticker in the trunk floor if so what is the code for a SS2?
Trim levels in 2010:
LS
1LT
2LT
1SS
2SS

Optional appearance package:
RS

If you have a RS badge on a 6 cylinder car it has the RS package on either a 1LT or 2LT trim. The RS was not available on LS trim.

If you have a SS with a white badge you have a SS without the RS package. If you have a SS with a red badge you have a SS/RS car.

The difference between a 1SS/1LT to a 2SS/2LT is cloth vs. leather seats, center console storage bin under dash vs. 4 pack gauge cluster, and a couple other minor interior pieces.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 04:39 PM   #16
CamaroFred

Drives: Miss Con Ception
Quote:
Well thanks guys for answering but now you all have me more confused! You have said they made the 1SS and the 2SS but was all the 2SS's a RS or was that a option also? My friend has a IOM SS but we are trying to figure out if is a 1SS or a 2SS. It just turned over 10k miles and he has no window sticker which he really wants to get one but no luck so far. Someone said there is a sticker in the trunk floor if so what is the code for a SS2?
The RPO codes are on a sticker on the left side of the tire well.
1SS, 2SS. WRS is the code for the RS package.

RS was an option on all LTs and SS's. Most 2SS ordered it.
The cheap guys with the 1SS it wasn't as popular. I wanted it for the HIDs, the rest is meh on the SS.

There were more changes on the LTs (for more money); 20" wheels, rear spoiler...

For the 6th gen it is included on all SS; it was that popular with the 5th gen buyers.
Old 07-24-2019, 04:46 PM   #17
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
wrs on the tag in the trunk
PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 07:54 PM   #18
Rocky1974

Drives: 2010 RJT 2SS M6 Camaro
Quote:
RS is a Standalone Package. There is no code for SS2, because there's no such thing as SS2, but the code for 2SS is 2SS.

2SS on a 2010 SS included:
Heated Leather Seats
Home Link
Cargo Net
Heated Auto Dimming Mirrors
Plastic Door Coves with Ambient Lighting (With Matching Plastic Trim across the dash)
4 Pack Gauges (Available as an Accessory)
Boston Acoustics Stereo (Available as a Standalone Option)
Bluetooth, USB AND Steering Wheel Audio Controls (Available as a Standalone Package)
Backup Sensors (After 8-31-09)

The RS Package on a SS included:
HID Headlights with Halos
Dark Tinted Tail Lights
Body Color Roof Ditch Moldings
Midnight Silver 20" Wheels (Polished 20" Wheels Optional)
2010 RJT 2SS M6, Kooks Long Tubes, NPP Exhaust, CAI Cold Air w/Jannetty Scoop, RotoFab Washer Bottle, Elite Engineering Catch Can, MGW Shifter w/ZL1 Shaft and Knob, 2015 SS Sedan Steering Wheel and Air Bag, 2012 Heater Hose Conversion, 2012 Power Seat Conversion, RS Head Lights,Gen5DIY RS Conversion Harness, LED Fog Lamp Bulbs, Backup Camera Kit, NLP Spoiler, SLP Splitter, ZL1 Rockers and Diffuser, Color Matched Shark Fin, RS Roof Mouldings, Painted White Stripes, WCC LS3 Emblems, Heritage Grille and Blacked Out Tail Light Panel w/Retro SS Emblems, 416 RWHP, 411 RWT, Tuned by BlueCat.

Last edited by Rocky1974; 12-27-2019 at 08:18 PM.
Rocky1974 is offline   Reply With Quote