Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 09-06-2012, 02:33 PM   #127
562TROJAN
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by STuRTzz View Post
nice -1.60 points lol
IKR.....
Old 09-06-2012, 03:56 PM   #128
mbonet
1NF3RN0

Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange Camaro - 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers171 View Post
Good luck fellas Dallas is going to lose tonight 27-17 watch
Well you were only 3 points off on the score! I can't believe Dallas won that game, but they picked on the fact that the Giants are weak in the secondary right now. It also didn't hurt that the Giants WR kept dropping passes (ugh...Victor Cruz ) and Eli held the ball too long on some plays and took sacks he shouldn't have. Then there were the replacement refs! WTH!
Old 09-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #129
Chito
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 Camaro black 2ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
Chito, log into here
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
with this user name hansgarcia522 & your password.
And you should see the link for the league, then it'll show you the team from there. Are you sure you did the right log in info? With the Yahoo FF app, you do the same thing, enter username & password and it'll find your team.
Thanks for the info John. I have to figure this out cause that's the info I've been using and it doesn't work. thanks

[QUOTE=STuRTzz;5539699]I think he logged in because ap was no longer a starter.

I'm able to log in at work, but not at home or in the ipad. so who knows.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:43 PM   #130
mbonet
1NF3RN0

[QUOTE=Chito;5542196]Thanks for the info John. I have to figure this out cause that's the info I've been using and it doesn't work. thanks

Quote:
I think he logged in because ap was no longer a starter.

I'm able to log in at work, but not at home or in the ipad. so who knows.
In my experience those iPad apps for ff aren't the greatest anyway. But to each his own. Maybe your problem is the internet browser you're using? Try a different one and see if the problem persists. Just a thought. Good luck!
Old 09-06-2012, 06:45 PM   #131
Chito
SoCal HT5

[QUOTE=mbonet;5542252]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chito View Post
Thanks for the info John. I have to figure this out cause that's the info I've been using and it doesn't work. thanks

In my experience those iPad apps for ff aren't the greatest anyway. But to each his own. Maybe your problem is the internet browser you're using? Try a different one and see if the problem persists. Just a thought. Good luck!
[QUOTE=Kronix;5542448]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chito View Post

I just downloaded the Ipad app the other day for Yahoo and didn't seem to have any issues. I didn't set my roster with it, I did that at my more computer. I just wanted to make sure it worked, cause I'm headed back east next week and didn't want to take my laptop, just my iPad. Let me know, cause you said you can sign on from work but not home?

Thanks for the info guys and yes I will try it again because today I tried to log in with an iphone and it worked so next will be to try it on my ipad. thanks guys.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:45 PM   #132
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
I didn't have anybody in action last night. But, I'm getting killed already. Da Bolts...I'm coming for you in week 1. LoL
Old 09-07-2012, 12:16 AM   #133
Dizzy

Drives: Black 2011 2ss
97 points already, alright im on a roll motha flipas, soooo whats going on, why are people getting upset, and whats up with trades? why would u trade? and what about free agents? if i let one of my guys go then can i pick up a new one? im kinda lost on that, and on a side note if u guys have the app be careful because it messed up my line up before the game kicked off
Old 09-07-2012, 01:07 AM   #134
STuRTzz

Drives: '12 Summit White 2ls W/Black Stripe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
97 points already, alright im on a roll motha flipas, soooo whats going on, why are people getting upset, and whats up with trades? why would u trade? and what about free agents? if i let one of my guys go then can i pick up a new one? im kinda lost on that, and on a side note if u guys have the app be careful because it messed up my line up before the game kicked off
someone is upset because someone traded 3 mediocre players for 2 mediocre plays plus Arian Foster(1st pick).
Why would you trade? Maybe you don't like the player, the team, or you don't trust the guy to stay healthy the whole season. I traded a wr simply because I don't like the raiders and I like the rams.
You can drop a guy and it creates space for another player. I believe kronix said that there is a 1 day wait before someone else can pick that player up just incase you change your mind.
STuRTzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:21 AM   #135
Dizzy

Quote:
someone is upset because someone traded 3 mediocre players for 2 mediocre plays plus Arian Foster(1st pick).
Why would you trade? Maybe you don't like the player, the team, or you don't trust the guy to stay healthy the whole season. I traded a wr simply because I don't like the raiders and I like the rams.
You can drop a guy and it creates space for another player. I believe kronix said that there is a 1 day wait before someone else can pick that player up just incase you change your mind.
sweet thanks for clearing up my confusion
Old 09-07-2012, 02:44 AM   #136
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Doesn't matter now, I refunded everyone's money. I don't need the drama or the accusations of being a cheater. I'm in too many big money leagues to have to deal with this BS.

Again, I just went through the list on Paypal and refunded everyone's money.

League & Teams been locked.

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:58 AM   #137
Dizzy

**** and i was really looking forward to this
Old 09-07-2012, 08:19 AM   #138
mbonet
1NF3RN0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
**** and i was really looking forward to this
Yeah, me too! But what can we do about it now. No sweat, we'll just hook up next year if you haven't gotten a bad taste in your mouth from this experience. You guys take care!
Old 09-07-2012, 11:38 AM   #139
Chito
SoCal HT5

Oh what? The league got cancelled. I was looking forward n I was finally understanding how the fantasy league works n now this. Not cool people. I get it. That things were getting out of control specially with the name calling and being a little disrespectful n nobody wants to deal with that I completely understand that n I hope that what I'm going to say next its not to cause anymore issues, but I don't think its fair for the rest of us that 1st wasn't saying anything about the trade cause honestly I don't really care which players I have or anybody else have cause its all for fun n at least for me it was just to learn about fantasy football, remember I couldn't even log in for the draft so I was stuck with auto pick players. 2nd who really cares about 20 dollars. Come on people. I wasn't doing it for the money. It was just for fun so I hope things can b resolve n let's move on n continue with the league. We still have time before sunday, So who else would like to continue with the league?
Old 09-07-2012, 12:50 PM   #140
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
I say we keep it going. Lopsided trade...yes, but it's a long season and I think the plan to move forward would work. $150 first prize wouldn't move anyone into a new tax bracket, so the questions or reasons shouldn't upset anyone. Should be about smack talk and bragging rights.