Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum


View Poll Results: 1LE Owners: vote on which year you own
2013 1LE 136 26.82%
2014 1LE 184 36.29%
2015 1LE 187 36.88%
Voters: 507. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2018, 09:01 PM   #379
therocktm2001
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Leduc, Canada
Posts: 10
Smile Yup

2014 2SS 1LE/Cw Nav..
therocktm2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 05:10 PM   #380
Shadow1le
 
Drives: 2015 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 4
Proud owner of a White 2015 2SS 1LE, I've only had it for about 2 weeks now, but I'm in love with it. Just installed air intake, next will be some LT headers and a tune.
Shadow1le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:32 PM   #381
Panda1LE
 
Drives: 2013 SS RS 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Temecula, CA
Posts: 53
new here, just got my 2013 white 2SS/RS 1LE. Love the car, pretty much stock including the npp exhaust and stock subwoofer enclosure. Ordered a few simple things at phastek few days ago.
Panda1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:14 PM   #382
PapaKlutch
IG: @AG1LE_CAMARO
 
PapaKlutch's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 SIM Camaro 1LE
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Reno, NV, USA
Posts: 797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda1LE View Post
new here, just got my 2013 white 2SS/RS 1LE. Love the car, pretty much stock including the npp exhaust and stock subwoofer enclosure. Ordered a few simple things at phastek few days ago.
Congrats and Welcome!

Actually, the NPP exhaust and the Kicker subwoofer were both options on the SS and SS with 1LE package. The NPP was a factory installed option and the Kicker SW was a dealer add-on via the Chevrolet Accessories catalog.

On second thought, re: the subwoofer.....are you referring to the Boston Acoustics only sound system or an actual trunk-mounted, left side, subwoofer?
__________________
Follow me on Instagram: @ag1le_camaro
2015 SS 1LE: 2SS/RS/NPP/NAV/Recaros
Tuner: @gptuning Shop: @jrg_motorsports

Last edited by PapaKlutch; 03-20-2018 at 06:23 PM. Reason: typo/add
PapaKlutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:23 AM   #383
Panda1LE
 
Drives: 2013 SS RS 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Temecula, CA
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaKlutch View Post
Congrats and Welcome!

Actually, the NPP exhaust and the Kicker subwoofer were both options on the SS and SS with 1LE package. The NPP was a factory installed option and the Kicker SW was a dealer add-on via the Chevrolet Accessories catalog.

On second thought, re: the subwoofer.....are you referring to the Boston Acoustics only sound system or an actual trunk-mounted, left side, subwoofer?

Thanks for the info. I was referring to a dual 10" enclosure that sits behind the rear seats.
Panda1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:34 AM   #384
PapaKlutch
IG: @AG1LE_CAMARO
 
PapaKlutch's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 SIM Camaro 1LE
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Reno, NV, USA
Posts: 797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda1LE View Post
Thanks for the info. I was referring to a dual 10" enclosure that sits behind the rear seats.
Got it.

That's not a Chevy option or accessory catalog offering that I have ever seen. The only subwoofer that Chevy sold was the Kicker Sub, a single speaker sub kit with asking price about 1000 bucks, that squeezes into the left side of the trunk against the rear quarter panel area.

Yours must have been added by a previous owner.

Congrats again on the car!
__________________
Follow me on Instagram: @ag1le_camaro
2015 SS 1LE: 2SS/RS/NPP/NAV/Recaros
Tuner: @gptuning Shop: @jrg_motorsports
PapaKlutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 04:50 PM   #385
Panda1LE
 
Drives: 2013 SS RS 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Temecula, CA
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaKlutch View Post
Got it.

That's not a Chevy option or accessory catalog offering that I have ever seen. The only subwoofer that Chevy sold was the Kicker Sub, a single speaker sub kit with asking price about 1000 bucks, that squeezes into the left side of the trunk against the rear quarter panel area.

Yours must have been added by a previous owner.

Congrats again on the car!


Oh wow, good to know. That was what the previous owner told me so I took his word for it. Not to mention it looks pretty factory and even uses 2 star pattern bolts from behind the rear seats in order to keep it in place. There are 2 10" MTX subs in the enclosure. If I can figure out how to post a picture I can show you. Thanks again though!
Panda1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 12:35 AM   #386
PapaKlutch
IG: @AG1LE_CAMARO
 
PapaKlutch's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 SIM Camaro 1LE
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Reno, NV, USA
Posts: 797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda1LE View Post
Oh wow, good to know. That was what the previous owner told me so I took his word for it. Not to mention it looks pretty factory and even uses 2 star pattern bolts from behind the rear seats in order to keep it in place. There are 2 10" MTX subs in the enclosure. If I can figure out how to post a picture I can show you. Thanks again though!
MTX made one aftermarket dual sub setup for a while. I don't think they do it anymore. Here's a pic of the MTX version and a pic of the left side Kicker that Chevy sells in the accessories catalog.
Attached Images
  
__________________
Follow me on Instagram: @ag1le_camaro
2015 SS 1LE: 2SS/RS/NPP/NAV/Recaros
Tuner: @gptuning Shop: @jrg_motorsports
PapaKlutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 06:45 AM   #387
SpoolingUpPerformance
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro SS 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Clarksville, TN
Posts: 2
2014 1SS/1LE Bright yellow. My Link and BU camera , LED package

IG: Spoolingupperformance
Attached Images
   
SpoolingUpPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 10:27 AM   #388
Panda1LE
 
Drives: 2013 SS RS 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Temecula, CA
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaKlutch View Post
MTX made one aftermarket dual sub setup for a while. I don't think they do it anymore. Here's a pic of the MTX version and a pic of the left side Kicker that Chevy sells in the accessories catalog.


That MTX enclosure is what I have! Thanks for the knowledge!
Panda1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 11:20 AM   #389
PapaKlutch
IG: @AG1LE_CAMARO
 
PapaKlutch's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 SIM Camaro 1LE
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Reno, NV, USA
Posts: 797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda1LE View Post
That MTX enclosure is what I have! Thanks for the knowledge!
Anytime! Enjoy!

If you're on Instagram, there's a bunch of 1LE's to follow.

I'm there as: @ag1le_camaro
__________________
Follow me on Instagram: @ag1le_camaro
2015 SS 1LE: 2SS/RS/NPP/NAV/Recaros
Tuner: @gptuning Shop: @jrg_motorsports

Last edited by PapaKlutch; 03-22-2018 at 11:20 AM. Reason: typo
PapaKlutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 10:03 PM   #390
Blown1LE
 
Blown1LE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Supercharged Camaro 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Orlando FL
Posts: 31
White 2015 Supercharged 1LE 2SS. Just got it on Monday
Attached Images
 
Blown1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 02:40 PM   #391
14 white 1LE
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro SS 1LE
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Georgetown, TX
Posts: 9
SW 2014 here
14 white 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 07:25 PM   #392
W1LEDSS
 
Drives: 2013 2SS IOM 1LE
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: CA
Posts: 10
2013 iom
Attached Images
 
W1LEDSS is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.