Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-07-2019, 09:23 AM   #1
Walter

Drives: 2015 chevrolet camaro LS
Glove box removal

I have a 2015 Camaro LS that I need to remove the glove box to access the HVAC fan blower motor. There are no strings or cords on the right side as I have read in previous posts. Anyone know how to get this thing out?
Walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 11:30 AM   #2
Coz3z3

Drives: 2015 Z/28, 2015 1LE
This is what I used when I did my HUD install

10:Remove the passenger glove box, to do so remove the A/C duct and then there is 3 more 7 mm screws and 3 more screws, Remove the side plastic fill in part, There is a string on the side plastic part connected to the bottom of the glove box, Remove it and set it aside, now the glove box goes down, there are 2 pins on the glove box that hold it from dropping all the way down, all you do is pull one side in at a time then the other side and the glove box will go the next 3" down and you pull it out and set aside.

11: Remove the cover under the glove box there are 5 screws holding it in place 3 right where the glove box was and 2 on the cover 1 per side, after you remove the 5 screws pull it down the are 2 pops off set it aside.
Coz3z3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 07:25 PM   #3
Walter

Drives: 2015 chevrolet camaro LS
Thank You! I will give that a try tomorrow if it ever stops raining here in Florida.
Walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 01:20 PM   #4
Bretts
SS

Drives: 2015 2ss rs
broke my shock absorber off, trying to speed up this job...
CCW sp16a track set, BTR stage 3 cam and kooks longtubes with high flow catsLocks@7.5 degrees castor and radius arm inserts, Ride Tech 2coilovers JDP upper control arm bushings BMR lower knuckle bushing Bo White throttle body3.91 gears Spohn del-sphere toe link and trailing arms Prothane subframe bushings
Bretts is offline   Reply With Quote