Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 08:51 PM   #29
2SScamaro2010

Drives: 2010 2SS M6
That's too bad I've ordered from them a year ago or so and didn't have any issues with them.
Mods: SW Retro Chambered cat back, CAI cai black, APEX scoop and ww tank, RX catch can, APEX Skip-shift Eliminator, Hurst short throw, Speeddawg knob, Kooks 1 7/8 headers high flow cats, BMR trailing arms and toe rods, Livernois dyno tune, ZL1 grill and side skirts.WHP: 415 WTQ: 407
Old 09-07-2017, 11:50 PM   #30
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodBoss View Post
If you call your credit card company and explain the situation and wait time, they will most likely tell you that you can cancel. The fine print won't matter at that point. You really gave them more than enough time already in my opinion.
Agreed. Just because they have a "no cancel" policy doesn't mean they can string you along for months at a time and force you to wait. If the wait time is beyond what they told you that you would expect, I'd contact the credit company and cancel the order as well. So long as you at least tried to reach out and find a solution first, nothing wrong with opting out from bad service. Tons of other vendors here who can supply what you need at a similar if not better cost without the wait times.
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Old 09-08-2017, 02:03 PM   #31
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by saluki View Post
Apparently BMR suspension parts are non-cancelable just like headers.
BMR has over 9,000 Parts on the Shelf, if I can help, give me a call! Unless Irma blows us away!

Old 09-08-2017, 05:54 PM   #32
saluki

Drives: 2017 Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
BMR has over 9,000 Parts on the Shelf, if I can help, give me a call! Unless Irma blows us away!

You already have an order from me.

'13 SS @ Burkhart Chassis
Old 09-10-2017, 04:23 PM   #33
chevyboy82

Drives: 2014 SS Camaro Kooks Headers, Corsa
I've been waiting on my Corse sport exhaust since July and have yet to receive anything from them but the run around. I ordered a set of headers and got them quick but now this is to much
Old 10-10-2017, 06:38 AM   #34
chrish70

Drives: 2015 ls3 camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue98rt View Post
File a CC claim with specific details and timing of your issues, Maryland Speed has a lot of issues and they give the same excuse when orders are not filled / delayed. A Google search will show you their F BBB rating for the same issues as well as negative reviews from the following forums. Maybe they will start delivering timely on their orders if everyone signed up for other forums and provided their experience. Good luck
Corvetteforum.com
Svtperformance.com
Ls1tech.com
Lxforums.com
Challengertalk.com
Camaro5.com
Camaro6.com
Ls1gto.com
Ssforums.com
G8board.com
Mustangforums.com
Ctsvowners.com
Chargerforums.com
Cherokeesrt8.com
Cadillacforums.com
Fordraptoforum.com
Allformustangs.com
Gm-trucks.com
Grrrr8.net
SSForums.com

I only recently joined the forums but been watching for a long time and have purchased from JDP and other vendors here without any issues and i was looking at Maryland for headers seeing as they offer free coating which is always a cool bonus to get something for free but after reading this post and another one i just read i will stay clear of these guys and not risk my money as its too hard to earn to loose, does any other vendor here offer the free coating on a set of headers? i really want the kooks as my tuner told me they were the best to get and do they coat the cat pipes? I looked on the kooks website and they dont offer coating
Old 10-10-2017, 04:30 PM   #35
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrish70 View Post
I only recently joined the forums but been watching for a long time and have purchased from JDP and other vendors here without any issues and i was looking at Maryland for headers seeing as they offer free coating which is always a cool bonus to get something for free but after reading this post and another one i just read i will stay clear of these guys and not risk my money as its too hard to earn to loose, does any other vendor here offer the free coating on a set of headers? i really want the kooks as my tuner told me they were the best to get and do they coat the cat pipes? I looked on the kooks website and they dont offer coating
I purchased ceramic coated Kooks headers from Maryland Speed and contrary to this thread, I got mine about a week late but was kept in the loop about the delay due to the coating place. Like your tuner said they are great headers. You can't go wrong with Kooks, Stainless Works, or ARH, but the free coating is a killer deal.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
Old 01-15-2018, 07:56 AM   #36
Kraken

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
https://www.bbb.org/washington-dc-ea...and-complaints

Closed Thread