Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 11-25-2012, 12:59 PM   #141
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Yeah and you don't have to take your eyes of the road to check the guages, I like it.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:24 PM   #142
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Damn!!!! The gauge looks friggin' bad to the bone man! How do you like it??? The fact that its multifunctional is the ticket right there, and everything is displayed so clean and visible.
Yeah man cost me like $80 bucks with the windshield mount. Its def the way to go. Just plugged it into the obd and mounted it. Done deal.

Yeah its very easy to read and there are actually 6 pages of gauges it can cycle though or you can choose to see at any time. Honestly one of the best bang for your buck. Put some vids below as I had the car out. Forgive my video of the gauge its hard to hold the camera and drive when your spinning the tires LOL. Nice thing I saw is that I really need the pump and injectors for sure. WOT not even hitting 6 grand i'm dipping into the low 50s on Fuel PSI according to the gauge. I'm very happy with it.

VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:31 PM   #143
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
That's damn incredible man. I even have gauges, but I think you just sold me to get this too, lol. It's crazy easy and provides a lot of info. in a small amount of room. You can't go wrong with that. Thanks for getting video of it too. It has to be hard having zeroooooo traction and filming, hahahahaha.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:47 PM   #144
VanquisherSS

Quote:
That's damn incredible man. I even have gauges, but I think you just sold me to get this too, lol. It's crazy easy and provides a lot of info. in a small amount of room. You can't go wrong with that. Thanks for getting video of it too. It has to be hard having zeroooooo traction and filming, hahahahaha.
Yup i'd pick one up man. If you ever get a CEL Light it will display the code for you. What i have yet to setup are the alarms. Basically i'm gonna set like 6700 rpm as an alarm kind of like a shift light it will beep. You can do literally so much with it. I'm kinda glad I didn't spend so much on pillar gauges and what not.

Yeah LOL my gf held the phone for the first video but she couldn't reach over enough to get the gauge in. YOu can see the car throws her back in the first video LOL she wasn't expecting it. I was spinning my way through the first few seconds of 3rd gear too. To be expected tho its only 40 degrees here.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:52 PM   #145
TCAT

Hahaha that was awesome. I can't believe how cheap this gauge is for all it can do. It's truly amazing. I'm a sucker for electronics. Lol
Old 11-26-2012, 08:17 PM   #146
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Hahaha that was awesome. I can't believe how cheap this gauge is for all it can do. It's truly amazing. I'm a sucker for electronics. Lol
I'm a sucker too LOL I was so mad I didn't have it in the budget at the time for some pillar gauges. This will have to hold me over LOL
Old 11-26-2012, 08:27 PM   #147
TCAT

Hahaha I don't blame you! I'm buying it just for shits and giggles. I'm now $80 poorer, lol. Yeehaw!
Old 11-26-2012, 10:39 PM   #148
Sickwitit

Drives: Fast, Faster, and O My God...!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Only a few things I think the wife has more plans than just a few things haha. Better get to work . Hell yeah on the mod day man you let me know and we'll do it. Also this next upcoming season man we need to plan out some serious shows to hit. Maybe camarofest next year . When is the NY Show? How do you get into it?

Haha whiplash! and a little permagrin

Turkey day was awesome, good to see fam that you haven't seen in a while and just share a meal. Catch up soon.
Yeah I got the list man (IT'S MY OWN!)...Next year were forming our own team man me, you, wifey and girlfriend, wifey loves to go out so yeah bro we going out.
One of Laditee's sponsors have space at both events and asked for the car for at least 1 week per show...Phili show is in Jan, Ny show is in March.
http://www.phillyautoshow.com/show-information (PHili Show).
http://www.autoshowny.com/ (Ny show).
Sickwitit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #149
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickwitit View Post
Yeah I got the list man (IT'S MY OWN!)...Next year were forming our own team man me, you, wifey and girlfriend, wifey loves to go out so yeah bro we going out.
One of Laditee's sponsors have space at both events and asked for the car for at least 1 week per show...Phili show is in Jan, Ny show is in March.
http://www.phillyautoshow.com/show-information (PHili Show).
http://www.autoshowny.com/ (Ny show).
LOL got your own list I hear ya man, I hear ya. I'm excited for this team man when we roll up to the show better get everyone a chair to sit down and tell the old folks to get a tune up on their pacemakers LOL.

Me and the GF love to head out as well man maybe do a few nights in AC would be a good cruise down there tearing it up on the expressway . Don't think I'd want to get a sponsor lol seems pretty demanding to want the car for weeks at a time but at the same time really cool the car gets that level of exposure not just some random car show.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:12 PM   #150
VanquisherSS

Went to cars and coffee this morning and a fellow camaro was there! Funny we actually ran into each other on the highway and ended up going to the same place LOL.

Following that I cleaned her up one last time and I put her down for the winter.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:17 PM   #151
TCAT

Damn! Great pictures man! That thing is a damn beast.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:58 AM   #152
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Damn! Great pictures man! That thing is a damn beast.
Thanks! It was fun randomly meeting up with another camaro dude. Usually I'm all by myself with exotics LOL. I'll post up some more pics of it. One guy usually comes with 4-5 of his ferrari's. Brought his Enzo, 458 Italia, and 430 Scudderia. .

Hows the ultra gauge?
Old 12-05-2012, 09:08 PM   #153
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Thanks! It was fun randomly meeting up with another camaro dude. Usually I'm all by myself with exotics LOL. I'll post up some more pics of it. One guy usually comes with 4-5 of his ferrari's. Brought his Enzo, 458 Italia, and 430 Scudderia. .

Hows the ultra gauge?
The gauge is great! Thanks for turning me on to it. I still can't believe the damn thing is still $70 shipped to the door. Unreal! That is one hell of a list of cars to roll with, LOL. I love it.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:18 PM   #154
VanquisherSS

Put up some pics from the cars and coffee meet I went too:

Tags
camaro of the week