Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wash/Wash/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts

Old 02-09-2018, 03:22 PM   #1
The camaro show

Drives: 2015 camaro 2lt
Adams claymitt for trade or sale

Hey guys I have a Adams polishes clay mitt that is brand new never used before that I got in a mystery box, but I already had one from another mystery box so I’m getting rid of this one I will be willing to trade it for some Adams polishes products or chemical guys products or $45 dollars
Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Wheels: lexani r-3 bg finish 19x8.5
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
The camaro show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 04:54 AM   #2
Cenafan85

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2LS
There's a for sale section
Old 02-10-2018, 09:34 AM   #3
Moto-Mojo
Fast Cars and Old Guitars

Drives: 2015 2SS RS (L99, baby!)
$45 for a mitt?
Old 02-10-2018, 10:26 AM   #4
cnrad

Drives: a wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by The camaro show View Post
Hey guys I have a Adams polishes clay mitt that is brand new never used before that I got in a mystery box, but I already had one from another mystery box so I’m getting rid of this one I will be willing to trade it for some Adams polishes products or chemical guys products or $45 dollars
Might want to adjust your price: http://adamspolishes.com/shop/exteri...clay-mitt.html
cnrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 12:55 PM   #5
splashlog48

Drives: 2011 Green SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto-Mojo View Post
$45 for a mitt?
LMMFAO Too !!!!!
Edelbrock EForce Blower, RDP custom grind cam with upgrades,Stainless Power Headers with HighFlow Cats, Stainless Power Retro catback, DSS halfshafts, CAI brand CAI, Tuned ON the Dyno by Steve at RDP. SLP rims,All vinyl stripes removed and painted on, custom hand painted pinstriping, Custom leather seats, Lloyds mats,windows tinted, Sparks emblems, Hurst Billit shifter, and too many small items to list. VDI Scissors doors.
splashlog48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 01:03 PM   #6
The camaro show

that’s just the sale price it will go back up
Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
Old 02-10-2018, 02:31 PM   #7
cnrad

Drives: a wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by The camaro show View Post
that’s just the sale price it will go back up
Ok, goodluck.
cnrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 09:56 PM   #8
The camaro show

bump
Old 02-11-2018, 09:16 PM   #9
The camaro show

Still for sale
Old 02-21-2018, 07:53 AM   #10
The camaro show

bump
Old 06-21-2018, 06:08 PM   #11
The camaro show

bump
Old 06-28-2018, 06:19 PM   #12
TheFlyingBananaSS
Evil Genius of Chevrolet

Drives: 2017 Z06, 2019 XTS, 2013 SS
It says it's 29.99 new is the sale still on?
GPI SS2 VVT cam, ECS Novi 1500 supercharger, Corsa Extreme, Detroit Speed and BMR suspension, Circle D triple disc, Melling oil pump, LS2 chain tensioner, ATI 10% UD, DSX E85 kit, High Energy coils, BTR springs, LS2 Lifter trays, Titanium retainers, hardened push rods, FIC 1000 injectors, ZL1 pump, Mighty Mouse catch can, AEM gauges, Tial BOV, Richmond 3.91 gears, Custom gauge bezels, Speed Engineering headers, Stainless Works HF cats, DSX Aux pump, 710rwhp on E85.
TheFlyingBananaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 11:34 PM   #13
Rahnok
Fish Poop Aficionado

Drives: 2015 2LS SIM
It says that the $29.99 is after a price drop, not a sale. It’s staying at this price. Plus, you get 10% off with the Camaro5 discount code or 15% off with the USA discount code and free shipping on orders of $75 or more. Why not just keep the mitt for when you need to replace the one you already have? It’s not really worth the trouble of trying to sell and ship when you can get it so cheaply anyways.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:05 PM   #14
The camaro show

Bump