Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 09-11-2016, 06:57 PM   #1
dentnshell

Drives: Black 2014 2SS
Thumbs up Andy and ADM Performance - Perfect

I was able to pick up a New Stage 2 LSA Conversion from Andy in one of his posts - Great Price.

I decided to leave the unit with Andy and deliver my car for installation. Andy met me on Sunday of Labor Day weekend... I picked up the car on Sunday morning a week later. WOW what a difference. I felt like he treated the car just like it was his own.

I already had a SS1 CAM from GPI that was awesome, but not the most FI friendly cam. Andy took car of it, did a great job tuning and correcting my own ignorance on injector sizes... I had requested 85# injectors... Andy installed them, but they were not performing in my car. To much injector. He put in the 65# units and installed a 2.5" pulley to help compensate for the overlap on my cam... Injector duty cyle is perfect.

His tune is spot on! My wife drove the car back (her car) from Dallas, and remarked that the drivability was improved and was not pushing on the brakes as hard as before at stop.

I live 4 1/2 hours away from his shop, I was able to get this done and not miss a day of work (sure helps pay for the mods when you don't miss work.)
I don't think you can beat Andy's price / performance on these units. I know why ADM does so many of these units - I also see why everyone raves about the kit and the service.

~ Denton
Mods: LSA Conversion 2.5" Upper Pulley, 65# injectors, GPI SS1 Cam, SP Long Tubes, ADM Race Scoop & CAI, NPP exhaust (DIY control), BMR 1" lowering springs, ZL1 Rear Differential / Axles, CF Side Strip / Hood Spear, Tint - Windows / Tails / Sidemarkers, Splash Guards, ADM Boost Gauge, ABL Dashkit, '68 Script Badges, ACS T4 Splitter, ZL1 Rockers from Gary's, Z28 Spoiler, Carbon Fiber Hood Vent, Summer - MRR FS01 Satin Black (10" Front 11" Rear) Winter, pictured-Drag DR 64's Satin Black (9" Front-10" Rear.)

Last edited by dentnshell; 09-11-2016 at 07:00 PM. Reason: spelling
dentnshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 05:15 PM   #2
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentnshell View Post
I was able to pick up a New Stage 2 LSA Conversion from Andy in one of his posts - Great Price.

I decided to leave the unit with Andy and deliver my car for installation. Andy met me on Sunday of Labor Day weekend... I picked up the car on Sunday morning a week later. WOW what a difference. I felt like he treated the car just like it was his own.

I already had a SS1 CAM from GPI that was awesome, but not the most FI friendly cam. Andy took car of it, did a great job tuning and correcting my own ignorance on injector sizes... I had requested 85# injectors... Andy installed them, but they were not performing in my car. To much injector. He put in the 65# units and installed a 2.5" pulley to help compensate for the overlap on my cam... Injector duty cyle is perfect.

His tune is spot on! My wife drove the car back (her car) from Dallas, and remarked that the drivability was improved and was not pushing on the brakes as hard as before at stop.

I live 4 1/2 hours away from his shop, I was able to get this done and not miss a day of work (sure helps pay for the mods when you don't miss work.)
I don't think you can beat Andy's price / performance on these units. I know why ADM does so many of these units - I also see why everyone raves about the kit and the service.

~ Denton
Glad to see it hot wife approval and the car is better now
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adm, lsa conversion