Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 10-04-2016, 10:03 AM   #29
Snoman
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 Dusk Edition 2SS/M6/Sun/NPP
Snoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 06:49 PM   #30
LT1Zob

Drives: 23 LT1 / 19 Z06 / after 6 5th gens
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSmoke View Post
I understand nothing happened to the OP and I agree that hearsay is useless. I read his post as a simple question. A question which many members want to ask or have. Because he is simply asking a question not pointing anyone out, not "badmouthing" or "destroying" anyone - What don't you understand? You are speaking about all these things yet NONE of it has happened in this thread? I don't get why this is so hard and why you and others are looking way too far into his question. Who is he bashing sir?? Could you name me a few?? How about name me one??

He is asking a simple, respectful, mature question man. All you guys get your panties in a wad and troll the question by going off towards the OP. This really makes sense to you? Seriously? You are fighting for a imaginary company in your mind that is not listed in this thread at all. I repeat NOONE should get lashings from you or anyone else when a member asks a honest question so he can understand why reviews can't be posted being this is the section for that.

It's not just here in this section. It's common on the site that members are bashed by asking a question or telling a story. It's not hard to find someone getting attacked for no reason whatsoever. I left this behavior behind in grade school. I watch the forums myself and I am one of few who will stand up against the grown bullies on here. Its typically the same people that I see very often. I know who they are and through chats with friends made on here others know who they are too. One just happens to be right here in this thread doing what they do best.

I owned my own company for years, a very successful company at that and I fired more than one FEMALE not MALE employees because they brought drama to the work place. There will be circumstances of members trashing a member or company every where they can. It will catch up to people like that but this OP is NOT one of those people.
He's not bashing anyone, as I mentioned in my previous post, I respect that. He's simply paranoid. So are many of you on this forum. No one that I've known here for 3 yrs that I've been around, has been banned for respectfully sharing their personal experiences, good or bad.
Just because you own a Camaro, doesn't mean you have to be a member of this site. As I mentioned before, if you, the OP or anyone else feel censored, plenty of other sites you can hang out at vs BSing about favortism and this site and mods shielding bad vendors
Old 10-08-2016, 09:27 PM   #31
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChrisLS3 View Post
T...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSmoke View Post

If it wasn't for these roadies we would see many many more postings here good and bad. If you are afraid your precious vendor is being called out by a customer then you have a problem there. Do not come here to stir up drama. If it is a vendor that's a sponsor they have the same opportunity to reply to a review and they should. We don't see that much here and why should they?? Their roadies have that covered even though they know nothing about the situation. The vendor does so if they care about their customers happiness with their services they should be here replying. Not replying to the roadies but the CUSTOMER.
Just read through this entire thread and some excellent comments posted. Especially these two.

I highlight one paragraph because it seems like a good direction is to only allow posting by the OP and vendor. Let them play it out without all the drama from those just piling on from either side.

We could delete any extra posts until everyone gets the message and if too many keep posting then close the thread and the two posters can just PM when they want to post a reply. At some point it will just close and if there's an update months down the line all they have to do is PM a mod to open it back for their update.

Maybe we could make some variation of this work to keep these threads fair and honest.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:11 PM   #32
brokencilence

Drives: '14 1LE, Z28.R
Well it appears now as though feedback threads get closed before the details are fully disclosed and there is still misinformation in the thread.... censorship at it's best.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:14 PM   #33
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencilence View Post
Well it appears now as though feedback threads get closed before the details are fully disclosed and there is still misinformation in the thread.... censorship at it's best.
WTH are you talking about?

Edit: nevermind... Your post is exactly what I discussed above. If the OP or Vendor has anything to say all they have to do is let us know.

How the heck does this help anything in that thread?

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 192
Size:  27.9 KB
'
Old 10-08-2016, 10:16 PM   #34
AG1LE

Drives: '14 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
My JPSS feedback thread was closed
AG1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 10:19 PM   #35
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG1LE View Post
Do you need it open? Just LMK
Old 10-08-2016, 10:19 PM   #36
DOC52
THE U

Drives: Camaro 1SS/RS
Quote:
Exactly. Happens to more people than you. This happens to good and honest people. Not people that bash vendors for no apparent reason.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:21 PM   #37
AG1LE

Quote:
Do you need it open? Just LMK
I don't think it's ready to be closed
Old 10-08-2016, 10:23 PM   #38
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
I don't think it's ready to be closed
No problem then... it's open. But if you read like I did it seemed pretty done.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:25 PM   #39
brokencilence

Drives: '14 1LE, Z28.R
Quote:

Edit: nevermind... Your post is exactly what I discussed above. If the OP or Vendor has anything to say all they have to do is let us know.

How the heck does this help anything in that thread?

Attachment 825605
'
Sent you a PM but apparently it did not go through. If it had things would have probably made a lot more sense lol.

and that post wasn't supposed to help or hurt anything in the thread it was to subscribe to the thread
Old 10-08-2016, 10:25 PM   #40
AG1LE

Quote:
No problem then... it's open. But if you read like I did it seemed pretty done.
You may be right, I just don't wan to pre-maturely limit the discussion. Makes it look like the Vendor influenced the discussion. It may just die out as-is.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:29 PM   #41
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
You may be right, I just don't wan to pre-maturely limit the discussion. Makes it look like the Vendor influenced the discussion. It may just die out as-is.
Not a problem there.

Was testing out what I mentioned above. Post #31
Old 10-08-2016, 10:49 PM   #42
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencilence View Post
Sent you a PM but apparently it did not go through. If it had things would have probably made a lot more sense lol.

and that post wasn't supposed to help or hurt anything in the thread it was to subscribe to the thread
No worries... here's an alternate...

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 202
Size:  27.4 KB