Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 10-10-2017, 08:41 AM   #1
WINGNUT1

Drives: 2013 SW 1LE 2SS/RS
LED fog lights question

Purchased a set from Diode Dynamics and they do not fit my 2SS/RS,which they should. Comparing the original bulb to the upgrade, the teeth do not match so the bulb won't secure to the fog light housing properly. Anyone else have this issue? Additionally the chrome cap on the bulb keeps coming off. Spoke to a rep and they've been great but just frustrating it done work like it should.
WINGNUT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 12:03 PM   #2
1LeSS

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS VR 1LE
I have a 2013 also. It appears that some 2013s had a different bulb in the driving lights than the regular p13W. My owners manual stated that I should have the PSX26W in my driving lights. I got them through amazon at a good price and they were correct. I have ordered so many driving light bulbs in the past its ridiculous.
check your owners manual for whats supposed to be in there and order that.
BC Racing coil-overs, 32ml rear sway bar, Solid cradle bushing kit, Steel jacket radius rod bushes, JPSS caster bolt, Bo White TB, Granitelli HP coils, Apex Catchcan, Vortech V7 Ysi Supercharger, LSX B-15 engine, custom spec cam, and other stuff.
1LeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 07:56 PM   #3
WINGNUT1

Drives: 2013 SW 1LE 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LeSS View Post
I have a 2013 also. It appears that some 2013s had a different bulb in the driving lights than the regular p13W. My owners manual stated that I should have the PSX26W in my driving lights. I got them through amazon at a good price and they were correct. I have ordered so many driving light bulbs in the past its ridiculous.
check your owners manual for whats supposed to be in there and order that.
Thanks! I was able to get them to work, had to modify slightly but seller agreed to honor warranty regardless which is great customer service in my book.
WINGNUT1 is offline   Reply With Quote