Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 01-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #127
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
My only gripe with sub compact is who will sit behind the driver's seat? Look at this picture......there is no space there....I mean on the occasion you may need to haul actual people around with your car....The Camaro's backseat seems mammoth compared to this..
Usually it will either be nobody or small children. Most often, sub-compacts are owned by people who don't expect to have adults in the back very much. Either because they don't have a family to move around (or their kids are still small so space isn't important), or if they do have a family they have a second vehicle with more room to haul them around in.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #128
helmincamaro
Official Lounge BAMF

Drives: '97 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to helmincamaro Send a message via Yahoo to helmincamaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
That front driver's seat is pushed back waaaaaaaay far.

lol, I hope so.... no way I'd ever fit back there . I'd prefer to drive anyways . I'm pretty stoked, I'm ready to see one of these in person... I'm ready to see a price, I may have a future daily driver
helmincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:05 PM   #129
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Look at the same picture and how much room is behind the passenger seat, and there is someone sitting there too.

You have no idea who or why the front seat was adjusted rearward, but it is pretty clear that the seat is back quite a bit. I would use the space behind the passenger seat as the better indicator.
Old 01-16-2011, 08:54 PM   #130
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
I do. For me to reach the pedals at 5'10" I had to move that seat so far up that a lady 5'7" snuck in back and said she had so much room and wondered if I wanted to move the seat back. She thought I was crammed up in there.

Yeah.. this thing has room to spare.
Zabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:07 PM   #131
10spokess
Wild and Cammed

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS
I might have to pass up buying a new camaro just to get this little toy lol 40mpg hellz yeah