Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 10-11-2018, 12:55 PM   #1
Jake2894

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss
Phastek Performance M6 polyurethane mount.

Very pleased with the service at Phastek. I called and asked about a transmission mount for a M6 car, because I could not find anyone that makes a polyurethane mount. They were in the process of adding this product to their inventory, and shipped me one very quickly. All of you M6 guys give them a call!

https://www.phastekperformance.com/R...p/rst-5ptm.htm
2010 LS3, American racing long tube headers, vararam intake, SLP Powerflo exhaust, DSX flex fuel sensor, ID 1050x injectors,BTR stage 4 cam, dual valve springs, hardened push rods, McLeod Rxt, Ram hydraulic clutch adjuster, MGW shifter, Strange engineering S60, 4.10 gears, 4” gforce driveshaft, gforce outlaw axles, BMR trailing arms, BMR toe rods, BMR outer trailing arm bushings.
Jake2894 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 02:01 AM   #2
15cammedSS

Drives: 2015 2SS....white
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake2894 View Post
Very pleased with the service at Phastek. I called and asked about a transmission mount for a M6 car, because I could not find anyone that makes a polyurethane mount. They were in the process of adding this product to their inventory, and shipped me one very quickly. All of you M6 guys give them a call!

https://www.phastekperformance.com/R...p/rst-5ptm.htm

Hey Jake2894........I was the one you spoke too when you called in. Glad that the mount worked out for you. Sorry for late response but I no longer work for Phastek. If you need anything just call and ask for Ricardo.

gabe
2015 Summit White 2SS/RS with NPP.... Roto-Fab intake....Phastek lowering springs....BMR strut brace....custom cut blower cam and tune by Matt Sorian.....@MSTuning...BTR valve train....stainless power longtubes with HF cats....Phastek supplied
15cammedSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 12:00 PM   #3
20181le

Drives: 2019 ZL1 1LE Coming Soon!
Never heard a bad thing about them!