Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 04-08-2012, 10:17 AM   #15
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Lars, what time you planning on heading out? That way if I can make it, I can hook up with oTTo and H3lLH0uNd, maybe grab erk. I'm still tentative, but excited!!!
Old 04-08-2012, 12:05 PM   #16
ChargedCamaro

Drives: Twin Turbo LSX Camaro
I will only go if I have a real life sombrero for my car!
ChargedCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:36 PM   #17
Schmidty
Facebook.com/SoCalCamaro5

Drives: 2011 CGM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Lars, what time you planning on heading out? That way if I can make it, I can hook up with oTTo and H3lLH0uNd, maybe grab erk. I'm still tentative, but excited!!!
I messaged Rob for his thoughts on meet-up spot and time. Will post when I got all the info together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargedCamaro View Post
I will only go if I have a real life sombrero for my car!
Ok so far I am out 2 cases of Red Bull and a sombrero to get you to help me plasti-dip my wheels and to get you to drive your f*ing car. Ha! This is becoming an expensive friendship. Er...ok so I get the Red Bull for free...but I draw the line at the sombrero. You and Cousin It are on the list. Bring the waitress with the Budweiser tramp stamp. Now about those wheels...
Old 04-08-2012, 03:15 PM   #18
ChargedCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali4nia58 View Post
I messaged Rob for his thoughts on meet-up spot and time. Will post when I got all the info together.

Ok so far I am out 2 cases of Red Bull and a sombrero to get you to help me plasti-dip my wheels and to get you to drive your f*ing car. Ha! This is becoming an expensive friendship. Er...ok so I get the Red Bull for free...but I draw the line at the sombrero. You and Cousin It are on the list. Bring the waitress with the Budweiser tramp stamp. Now about those wheels...
Whoa Whoa Whoa man!! Im getting shafted here.. 2 cases ... I thought we agreed it was 76 cases!

Ok Ok, I guess I can go without you providing a sombrero for my car, But I will have to have a case of redbull!

We need to have a Plastic Dip Party and have everyone come over and plastic dip there wheels, grills, etc etc
Old 04-08-2012, 04:33 PM   #19
robscamaro
TAZ

Drives: 2SSRS Black Gray stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpdbz View Post
I would go, but my POS tires won't handle it. I've already put them to the test

I call Your tires should be fine. It is just a cruise.
robscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 07:43 PM   #20
Schmidty

Quote:
Whoa Whoa Whoa man!! Im getting shafted here.. 2 cases ... I thought we agreed it was 76 cases!

Ok Ok, I guess I can go without you providing a sombrero for my car, But I will have to have a case of redbull!

We need to have a Plastic Dip Party and have everyone come over and plastic dip there wheels, grills, etc etc
Aright bro...I will get you two cases of Red Bull when I am at work next on the 17th. You drive a hard bargain, but I give in. So when is this Plasti-Dip party. Don't be a tease. I'll bring the beer. My car feels naked with these Midnight Silver rims. Not all of us can have Charged Camaros.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:16 PM   #21
arod55
AROD55

Drives: 1955 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop
I will probably go on the cruise and well be bringing up the rear. Last time it was hard keeping up with the Corvettes & youngsters. I will bring the Tequila.
arod55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:12 PM   #22
Obzen
Pull up Cougar!

Drives: 2016 2SS
damn been waiting for a cruise but I'm out of town that weekend. Bummer :(
Obzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:45 PM   #23
Navycorpsman

Drives: 2012 2SS 45th Anniversary
There is a outdoor gun range that I use off that road I might just have to bring my rifle to this one
Navycorpsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:55 PM   #24
Schmidty

Quote:
Originally Posted by arod55 View Post
I will probably go on the cruise and well be bringing up the rear. Last time it was hard keeping up with the Corvettes & youngsters. I will bring the Tequila.
Glad you will be joining us Armando!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obzen View Post
Won't be the last cruise. Maybe you can still join us for RaceLegal. Check out that thread later this week to RSVP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navycorpsman View Post
There is a outdoor gun range that I use off that road I might just have to bring my rifle to this one
I'll put you in the list!

Last edited by Schmidty; 04-08-2012 at 11:08 PM.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:18 AM   #25
alexpdbz

Drives: 2010 Camaro IOM M6 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by robscamaro View Post
I call Your tires should be fine. It is just a cruise.
If I remember correctly, you hit at least 130mph on the last "cruise". I also just realized that I'm going to be out of town that weekend again. I'll bring you back something from El Paso.

When's the Plasti Dip party? Do we get a thread and cool logo for that too? And perhaps more importantly... more red bull. I just plasti dipped my tail light bezels yesterday and wanna do my wheels soon too.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:50 AM   #26
ChargedCamaro

Quote:
If I remember correctly, you hit at least 130mph on the last "cruise". I also just realized that I'm going to be out of town that weekend again. I'll bring you back something from El Paso.

When's the Plasti Dip party? Do we get a thread and cool logo for that too? And perhaps more importantly... more red bull. I just plasti dipped my tail light bezels yesterday and wanna do my wheels soon too.

We do need to have a plastic dip party, thats a good idea about a new thread and cool logo.. Lars??????
Old 04-09-2012, 09:11 AM   #27
Schmidty

Quote:
We do need to have a plastic dip party, thats a good idea about a new thread and cool logo.. Lars??????
I will get a thread and logo by the end of the day...I do have a real job that requires me to put in a good 10 hours a day, but maybe on my lunch break. I can't start a thread without the details, BRAD. So when and where?
Old 04-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #28
DET MSCL
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to DET MSCL Send a message via Yahoo to DET MSCL Send a message via Skype™ to DET MSCL
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD2011SS View Post
Just found out I can't get the day off.. lame :/ I wanted to do this cruise so badly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali4nia58 View Post
Oh man...both! If I would have known I would have tried to see if we could do this together. Thought Cinco de Camaro would make for a fun and memorable event!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobahn View Post
Cool banner!
I have final exams in the week after that, so put me as a maybe as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obzen View Post
Quote:
Those who can't make the Cinco de Camaro Canyon Cruise could make a very similar cruise on Saturday, April 21th! I will post up a thread shortly...it will be titled "CCSD Campo Train Cruise"...I have not been to the destination "Pacific Southwest Railway Museum" in Campo, so it will be a first for me!

Here is the thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215234

I added the "Cinco de Camaro Canyon Criuse" to the CCSD Events Calendar (see ...CCSD Events Calendar). Put me down as a strong maybe for the Cinco de Camaro Canyon Criuse!

2010 Victory Red 2SS ~ Black Leather ~ Cyber Grey Rally Stripes ~ Auto ~ SunRoof ~ Polished 20s, VIN: 102432

Ordered: 10/16/2008, Built: 4/3/2009, On The Rail: 5/21/2009, Departed Michigan: 6/1/2009, Delivered: 6/11/2009

Last edited by DET MSCL; 04-09-2012 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Added link to thread for "CCSD Campo Train Cruise"
DET MSCL is offline   Reply With Quote