Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-22-2010, 09:06 PM   #1
StreetReporter

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS Black on Black
Best Speeding Excuses to Avoid Ticket

I'm going to let you all in on a secret...

It's the best excuse for speeding I've ever heard as both a former NYPD auxiliary cop and a veteran TV reporter (I've been colecting these excuses from troopers and other LEOs for 20 years).

A guy I know was getting pulled over for 50 MPH in a 35 zone. He immediately poured the contents of the Snapple Iced Tea he was drinking into his lap and tossed the bottle under the seat, all before the officer got out of the cruiser.

After handing over his license and registration, he told the officer "I had to pee so badly -- I was racing to get home, just around the corner -- but then I saw your flashing lights in my rearview mirror and I pissed my pants!"

The cop let him go with a warning. All it cost him was a bottle of iced tea and some laundry detergent.

The second best excuse I've heard was, "my wife is about to get preganant, and I've gotta be there!"

What's the best excuse you've heard?
Old 06-22-2010, 09:13 PM   #2
FireonIce

Drives: 2010 2SS\RS CGM
I don't know if this is real or not but its good for a laugh.....

Two guys get pulled over. The driver knows that he is going to jail. So he reaches for the last beer and takes the Bud Light label off and sticks it on his forhead..... The officer comes up to the car and says "Sir have you been drinking tonight?"..... The driver points to his forehead "nope, I'm on the patch!"
FireonIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:23 PM   #3
CamaroVision

Drives: 2010 Black 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetReporter View Post
The second best excuse I've heard was, "my wife is about to get preganant, and I've gotta be there!"

Lol pregnant by another man and he wants to be there to watch? :P Funny but wrong use of words make it even funnier.
CamaroVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:54 PM   #4
Havok

Drives: 2010 IBM 2LT RS
I forgot which SI magazine I read this, but it was probably one of them at the doctors.

Cop pulls over a kid and asks him why he's driving so fast. Kid replies "The sports illustrated swimsuit edition came in and I gotta get home before my dad gets his hands on it." (Not as in take it but as in sees it first). Cop let him go.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:00 PM   #5
Huck1974
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS
Last time I was pulled over I was asked why I was going so fast. I said "it is a fun car". He let me go. In Missouri everything is fixed for a hundred bucks basically. You drop the money off at the lawyer and you get a letter a few months later telling you to pay court costs. Usually $60 or so. You can drive however you want if you have a hundred bucks.
Huck1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:09 PM   #6
xpanda305x
Banned

Drives: Dark Knight
V-tec kicked in yo!

best excuse period!
xpanda305x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:19 PM   #7
PsykoTim

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS
It's ok officer. I was only going 40 back there a while ago so you owed me 20.
PsykoTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:25 PM   #8
DarkneSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
If you have a girl in the car say shes on her period and you were just trying to get her home, works EVERYTIME
DarkneSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:39 PM   #9
StreetReporter

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS Black on Black
In 1990 in Colorado Springs, I a ripped smoky doughnut in my 1970 Monte Carlo and whipped around just in time to see two cop cars nose-in talking to each other.

I actually had just dropped off my girlfriend after a fight. I was super-frickin PO'd.

When the cop pulled me over I was looking straight ahead with a death grip on the wheel. I didn't even give him my license or registration, I just screamed "F**ing women, Man!!!"

I expected a "calm down sir.." or "step out of the car.."

Instead, the cop pats his hand on my shoulder and says, "I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN. Take it easy on the way home."
Old 06-23-2010, 12:48 AM   #10
hd926

Drives: 2013 ZL 1 Victory Red, Auto
My wife ran off with a policeman last week and I thought that you were him and were trying to bring her back.
hd926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:53 AM   #11
WiccaJew

Drives: Black & Blue 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetReporter View Post
I'm going to let you all in on a secret...

It's the best excuse for speeding I've ever heard as both a former NYPD auxiliary cop and a veteran TV reporter (I've been colecting these excuses from troopers and other LEOs for 20 years).

A guy I know was getting pulled over for 50 MPH in a 35 zone. He immediately poured the contents of the Snapple Iced Tea he was drinking into his lap and tossed the bottle under the seat, all before the officer got out of the cruiser.

After handing over his license and registration, he told the officer "I had to pee so badly -- I was racing to get home, just around the corner -- but then I saw your flashing lights in my rearview mirror and I pissed my pants!"

The cop let him go with a warning. All it cost him was a bottle of iced tea and some laundry detergent.

What's the best excuse you've heard?

My friend pee'd his pants for real and the cop gave him a ticket anyway. He told him that he heard that excuse to many times and that next time he should just save himself the smell of driving home with his pants drenched of pee.
WiccaJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:43 AM   #12
mrray13

Drives: 2010 1LT RS Rally Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiccaJew View Post
My friend pee'd his pants for real and the cop gave him a ticket anyway. He told him that he heard that excuse to many times and that next time he should just save himself the smell of driving home with his pants drenched of pee.
Quoted for truth! Every third car has a bathroom emergency. Or they are going to a funeral in Memphis, or Mississippi. So I guess no one is alive in those states.

Be original, be funny. Not saying it works everytime, but it's a lot better then pouring tea in your lap.

Best one I've had was a oriental guy with broken English tell me that he had " stomach bad ache, got to poo." He was doing 82 in a 65. I told him if he had to poo bad enough, there was a tree right there, while I ran his information. He immediately jumped out of his suv, grabbed some TP, and headed for the trees. I lost it, his name, while I won't say it here, if twisted just a bit, would refer to a dong being of wei size. I was going to let him go, but he came back suspended. The best part was the dispatcher, who is gay, repeat the guys name back to me giving me the information, " Your W** D*** is clear, suspended."

Last edited by mrray13; 06-23-2010 at 09:10 AM.
mrray13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:47 AM   #13
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
I have a shirt that says: I wasn't speeding. I was qualifying!

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:05 AM   #14
UT-Engineer
Just Cruisin'

Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
When he asks you "Do you know how fast you were going back there?" reply by squeezing and shaking your legs and say " Sir, you can give me the ticket if you want, but can we do this at the nearest gas station..... I really need to take a big S#!t!!!!" Im sure you'll get off that one lol

UT-Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote