Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 07-19-2018, 02:12 AM   #1
IPT

Drives: '02 Trailblazer, '12 Camaro 2SS/RS
F/S, (video) what's it worth? (2012 SIM 2SS/RS) loaded + mods

So what is the value of this car? I'm hopefully for high $20's...

Fully Loaded manual 6spd 2012 2SS/RS right down to the factory Camaro car cover. On top of that is lowered with a Pedder's Pace Car package (coilovers, sways, all bushings). P Fadt trailing arms, P Fadt Tri Y headers with a Magnaflow street exhaust and hi flow cats. RPI splitter, ZL1 peddles, CAI with washer fluid relocate and custom painted engine and fuse box covers (2 choices of fuse box covers). The grand finale is the Forgeline 3 pc wheels with Vredestein tires. The real deal is that the car only has 5700 good weather only miles on it and has hardly been driven really. Garage kept all the time. Oh yeah, and I have about all of the stock parts except the cats and cat back exhaust (yes the original wheels and tires too).

Whats wrong with it? Not much. A scratch on the nose from the garage door rubbing it once, and one or two little small scratches on the fender. There is a small rattle I haven’t tracked down yet since having the exhaust installed. Under really hard acceleration it can pull a little to the driver side. The guys from Pedders think it might be a warn bushing in the trailing arm. Sadly, I have a 2 year old, no time, and getting a car seat in and out I don't even want to deal with. Hence the low miles, the lack of me following up on these things, and my selling it. I hardly drove it last year at all. I decided this spring to sell it and I did replace it already with an SRT Jeep so it’s not all bad but I will miss it for sure. Just isn't doing anything but losing value sitting in storage.

Small VIDEO...
https://vimeo.com/280678913

Old 07-19-2018, 10:18 AM   #2
Mydivorcegift
Future Mopar Owner

Drives: 2011, 2SS/RS, Synergy
Great looking car.

To get the most out of the total package I'd put the stock wheels and tires back on and sell the others separately.

2011 Camaro SS/RS Synergy-1 of 255-Sold
You will be missed but you are in good hands!

2019 Challenger Hellcat
B5, Redeye, Widebody
Mydivorcegift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 11:23 AM   #3
jrob56

Drives: 14 Silverado LTZ 4wd 5.3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mydivorcegift View Post
Great looking car.

To get the most out of the total package I'd put the stock wheels and tires back on and sell the others separately.
Yeah maybe, but man do those wheels make that car! Guessing quite a bit lighter too right?

Sold:
95 Taurus SE
00 Z28 A4
06 TBSS
06 GTO M6
02 F150
01 B4C A4
05 GTO M6
02 Z28 M6
jrob56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 04:45 PM   #4
IPT

Drives: '02 Trailblazer, '12 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mydivorcegift View Post
Great looking car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrob56 View Post
Yeah maybe, but man do those wheels make that car! Guessing quite a bit lighter too right?
I never weighed them, but yes I imagine they are quite a bit lighter.

I'm gonna list it with the Forgeline wheels for asking $27.5K and with the stockers only asking $24K. it's got super low miles and tons of other upgrades plus the stock parts. If it comes down to fall time and I still have the car I'll probably just sell it to some used dealer and then for sure I'm keeping the Forgelines to sell privately.