Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 09-29-2010, 09:29 PM   #71
IBM/2SS/RS/LS3
NorCal Camaro➎ Member

Drives: Bowties ONLY!!
I just want some sways and springs that don't require drilling or cutting on the car.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:32 PM   #72
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBM/2SS/RS/LS3 View Post
I just want some sways and springs that don't require drilling or cutting on the car.
Pedders sway do NOT require any drilling and neither do any brand's springs. Some lowering coils do require you to cut bumpstops, but there is NO cutting required for Pedders lowering coils.

As far as endlinks, these are as quiet as OE endlinks and perform link the noisy sphericals used on race cars.

The picture is not pretty but the endlinks are BEAUTIFUL and they come with Pedders sway bars -- NO DRILLING REQUIRED.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:34 PM   #73
WileySG

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS (IOM/IO)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Pedders sway do NOT require any drilling and neither do any brand's springs. Some lowering coils do require you to cut bumpstops, but there is NO cutting required for Pedders lowering coils.

As far as endlinks, these are as quiet as OE endlinks and perform link the noisy sphericals used on race cars.

The picture is not pretty but the endlinks are BEAUTIFUL and they come with Pedders sway bars -- NO DRILLING REQUIRED.

The change in the drilling requirement sold me! I order Pedders Solution B a few hours ago.... Is it to early to be waiting by the front door??!!

Thanks for all the info!
Wiley
IOM/IO Interior, Black Rally Stripes, MGW Shifter, Stainless Works LT Headers, Hi-Flow Cats, Borla S-Type Catback, C.A.I. Intake, JRE Tune, Pedders Sways/Sub Frame Inserts, Hotchkis Springs, Spohn Arms, Elite Engineering Catch Can, The Powdercoater IOM Brake Calipers, Forgestar F14/Nitto Invo, Camaro Style CF Console, MPD1 Spoiler, SLP Splitter, EmblemPro Goodies

WileySG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:50 AM   #74
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by WileySG View Post
The change in the drilling requirement sold me! I order Pedders Solution B a few hours ago.... Is it to early to be waiting by the front door??!!

Thanks for all the info!
Wiley
Wiley,

We appreciate you placing your trust in Pedders for your Camaro. Thank you for your business. Welcome to the PEDDERS NATION!
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:34 AM   #75
ipimpthisc
Banned

Drives: @twinturbo, cammed, intrcooled@
Send a message via AIM to ipimpthisc
I went with LSR gentlemen...I will post with results and impressions when I recieved and install. I am pretty sure I will be happy, and for the price I think I got a great deal.
ipimpthisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 06:47 PM   #76
ipimpthisc
Banned

just installed the lsr kit at max settings today....must say the bars look great, very thick, weight almost like stock but 2x thicker....setting 295% over stock front...500 % in the rear...bushing are polyU...and the install was 40 min and $80, plus i tipped 10...Only it drove it home...tonite i will hot some highway so see if i feel anything. I must say i got the kit for a great price and free shipping, and del was very fast. Lmr was helpful on the fone and answered all my question there in a friendly way..first impressions A+
Old 10-07-2010, 05:47 PM   #77
ipimpthisc
Banned

well I rode the car with the lsr sways last nite...impressions, the car appears to handle the highway turns faster and more predicatably..it was cold so tires could slide easier...i must say the car was scary faster compared to b4...but i dont have real numbers just my butt dyno... on the street hard corner was much more controllable, hard lane transitions were much better and felt like i could push the car a lot more...i m intimidated by the top speed in long turns.....since one mistake = smash...but i think the car does at least 10 mph faster then at the very least...nothing done except the sways.
i just ordered the pfadt strut brace..i will continue to explain my personal experience and any changes once this is done. I love the look of that strut brace, once recieved i will tell every1 about it....happy sliding fellaz
Old 10-08-2010, 10:37 AM   #78
2quick

Drives: none
I glad your happy with the bars. If there is anything i can help you out with let me know.
2quick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 03:26 PM   #79
rich2342

Drives: 2010 CGM Camaro SS
Sub'd for future reading
rich2342 is offline   Reply With Quote