Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 09-21-2014, 09:29 AM   #99
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX/ZL1 View Post
TX/ZL1 here. The car runs, sounds and looks fantastic. Andy takes you out for a spin in your car before you take it (he drives). The first part is pretty pedestrian while he tells you about what they've done and what you can expect. Then...he takes you on this straight road by a golf course, gives you a sly grin, and punches it. The car leaps and you are thrown down the road. The power of the car is almost frightening, but fear turned to love on the drive back to Houston.
God, 696rwhp is fun!
Thanks Andy and the ADM team. By the way, Andy the detailed is about the best I've ever come across. Wish he were closer to H-Town,
That sounds so nice. Enjoy!

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 01:02 PM   #100
sportyb24
Romanian Outlaw

Drives: 13 ZL1 , 14 Silverado Crew Cab
21st century muscle cars in Dallas
Old 09-22-2014, 08:19 PM   #101
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX/ZL1 View Post
TX/ZL1 here. The car runs, sounds and looks fantastic. Andy takes you out for a spin in your car before you take it (he drives). The first part is pretty pedestrian while he tells you about what they've done and what you can expect. Then...he takes you on this straight road by a golf course, gives you a sly grin, and punches it. The car leaps and you are thrown down the road. The power of the car is almost frightening, but fear turned to love on the drive back to Houston.
God, 696rwhp is fun!
Thanks Andy and the ADM team. By the way, Andy the detailed is about the best I've ever come across. Wish he were closer to H-Town,
Under promise,Over deliver may be our new business model ....Or maybe keep my original " Is it good enough,The customer will decide"

Great customers deserve great shops to take care of them,No matter what!

Thanks again
Andy - Owner
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 08:38 PM   #102
on3wego

Drives: 2014 zl1 triple black
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
Under promise,Over deliver may be our new business model ....Or maybe keep my original " Is it good enough,The customer will decide"

Great customers deserve great shops to take care of them,No matter what!

Thanks again
Andy - Owner
Exactly

Couldn't agree more.
Old 09-28-2014, 06:15 AM   #103
ADM PERFORMANCE

We just finished another

Thanks to this forum we have just finished yet another ZL-750 Automatic build in a car that came all the way from Maryland.I would like to say thanks to all here that voiced their opinion about why to choose ADM.

Thanks
Andy
Old 09-28-2014, 08:37 AM   #104
white ZL1

Drives: none
Quote:
Thanks to this forum we have just finished yet another ZL-750 Automatic build in a car that came all the way from Maryland.I would like to say thanks to all here that voiced their opinion about why to choose ADM.

Thanks
Andy

and I'll say this again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by white ZL1 View Post
A lot of shops can make horsepower.
Not many shops make you feel comfortable leaving your car with them. With Andy, you know you're in good hands and the job will be done right.
And that's the truth.
Any monkey can bolt on a few parts and hack their way through a tune well enough to pull off a good dyno number.
At ADM, the car is built using the right parts. Nothing more, nothing less. No BS.
white ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 06:57 PM   #105
10aSSee D

Drives: Silver 2010 SS Camaro
I would make the trip again in a heartbeat! Wish I could have got a ride from Andy when I picked my car up but after the winter storm they got after I dropped my car off and the delay it caused I was just happy to get it back home. The work they do is nothing short of perfection and that's what they do perfection!!

ADM built 417, 2.9L Whipple with 3.250 pulley, ADM ported and polished LSA heads,ADM stage3 cam,ADM LSA belt drive system,ADM CAI race scoop, ADM dual fuel pumps, ID 850's, BMR full suspension, Gforce 9 inch kit with 3.5 inch driveshaft, Street Slayer twin carbon clutch, Lingenfelter oil seperator. Tuned by built by ADM Performance, 763rwhp,705rwtq
10aSSee D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 06:15 AM   #106
ADM PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10aSSee D View Post
I would make the trip again in a heartbeat! Wish I could have got a ride from Andy when I picked my car up but after the winter storm they got after I dropped my car off and the delay it caused I was just happy to get it back home. The work they do is nothing short of perfection and that's what they do perfection!!
When we twin turbo I will give you a ride
Old 10-01-2014, 09:16 AM   #107
10aSSee D

Drives: Silver 2010 SS Camaro
Deal!!

ADM built 417, 2.9L Whipple with 3.250 pulley, ADM ported and polished LSA heads,ADM stage3 cam,ADM LSA belt drive system,ADM CAI race scoop, ADM dual fuel pumps, ID 850's, BMR full suspension, Gforce 9 inch kit with 3.5 inch driveshaft, Street Slayer twin carbon clutch, Lingenfelter oil seperator. Tuned by built by ADM Performance, 763rwhp,705rwtq
10aSSee D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 08:47 AM   #108
Zl1Ohio

Drives: 2013 Camaro Zl1
Quote:
Here is aces full under the knife
I just purchased this vehicle from a dealership and I am very impressed with what you did to it. Unfortunately they didn't have anything on what had been done to the car. I was just wondering if you could possibly tell me what you would have done?
Zl1Ohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 12:58 PM   #109
Bigtime53

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zl1Ohio View Post
I just purchased this vehicle from a dealership and I am very impressed with what you did to it. Unfortunately they didn't have anything on what had been done to the car. I was just wondering if you could possibly tell me what you would have done?
Google his phone number and Andy will be glad to help you. I believe you will need the vin number to tell him so have it ready when you do. He is the best in my book!
Bigtime53 is offline   Reply With Quote