Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 08-30-2014, 12:39 PM   #57
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylftft View Post
I hear the expansion of ADM into California is happening very soon!
What he said !
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 12:41 PM   #58
ADM PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcesFull View Post
I have my 2013 zl1 with Andy at ADM right now doing the 750 package. After reading about his work and then visiting with him on the phone and in person, I have no doubt I made the right decision on a performance shop. Andy is a class act with a great reputation. I would not hesitate on recommending him to anyone.
Here is aces full under the knife
Attached Images

Old 08-30-2014, 12:43 PM   #59
ADM PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
Nice way to start off
Attached Images

Old 08-30-2014, 01:39 PM   #60
SIC13ZL1

Drives: 13 AGM M6 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylftft View Post
I hear the expansion of ADM into California is happening very soon!

I hope so, I would love to get some work done by ADM.
SIC13ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:05 PM   #61
2ss-booya

Drives: 2015 SS Sedan M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIC13ZL1 View Post
I hope so, I would love to get some work done by ADM.
Just drive there...thats what I did lol.
2ss-booya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 03:04 PM   #62
Gizmo

Drives: ZL1
I'm interested in getting a package and price put together from ADM as well. Currently, I've got a Rotofab and VMax ported TB on my car. It runs good but I'm always looking to maximize what I have without tearing into the engine. There's too much left on the table.

What mods would I be looking at to get the best performance without doing heads or cam? I'm thinking along the lines of pulley(s) and tunes and any other obvious supporting mods I would need. Are headers worth the money? I don't want something obnoxious so I would want to run cats... I've heard that can cause problems down the road when you're dealing with boost. I can only get 91 octane so I'm not looking for a record breaker... just something to really wake the car up.
2014 BRM ZL1 #229
Rotofab, VMax, Moroso, MGW
I used to be schizophrenic, but we're okay now.

Last edited by Gizmo; 08-31-2014 at 10:54 AM.
Gizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 03:25 PM   #63
TX/ZL1

Drives: '14 ZL1 RRM M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
This is like getting a glimpse into the future. I spoke with Andy earlier today and he's going to do the 750 upgrade on my '14 RRM. I just ordered the exact same engine cover and strut from River City Custom in San Antonio. Love the way it looks on yours!
Making arrangements to get the car to Dallas and can't wait to get this party started!
I also have to say that, like everybody else on this thread, I think Andy is great to work with. I'm not nearly as knowledgable as many of you on this blog. Andy took a lot of time with me today. He didn't talk over me, and he didn't talk down to me......He just talked to me. As a result, my trust and confidence level is through the roof.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:24 AM   #64
ADM PERFORMANCE

Your goals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
I'm interested in getting a package and price put together from ADM as well. Currently, I've got a Rotofab and VMax ported TB on my car. It runs good but I'm always looking to maximize what I have without tearing into the engine, especially on something with a supercharger. There's too much left on the table.

What mods would I be looking at to get the best performance without doing heads or cam? I'm thinking along the lines of pulley(s) and tunes and any other obvious supporting mods I would need. Are headers worth the money? I don't want something obnoxious so I would want to run cats... I know that can cause problems down the road with the supercharger. I can only get 91 octane so I'm not looking for a record breaker... just something to really wake the car up.
Give me a call on Tuesday and I can line you up with a great package for what your goals are.

Thanks
Andy
214-228-8782
Old 08-31-2014, 06:45 PM   #65
LuckyZL-1
Ragtop Rocket!!!

Drives: Black on Black Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ss-booya View Post
Just drive there...thats what I did lol.
+1 I drove it there and he gave me a ride to airport then a few days later he picked me up at airport and I drove that beast home!
ADM custom cam, LPE stage 2 heads with dual valve springs, LS-3 ported throttle body, LPE 2 piece pulley, LPE overdrive balancer, 10% overdrive pulley, ported supercharger inlet, ADM race intake system, stainless works 1-7/8 headers, Injector Dynamics injectors, ADM heat exchanger, ADM dual fuel pump system, ADM exhaust switch, ADM 3 tunes tuning package.
744rwhp 727rwtq
LuckyZL-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:14 PM   #66
Ledbetterjw

Drives: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcesFull View Post
I have my 2013 zl1 with Andy at ADM right now doing the 750 package. After reading about his work and then visiting with him on the phone and in person, I have no doubt I made the right decision on a performance shop. Andy is a class act with a great reputation. I would not hesitate on recommending him to anyone.
I live right down the street from you in Bastrop.... Is yours the red or black one Ive seen around town? Id like to check it out after your upgrades. Trying to decide which route to go with mine.
Ledbetterjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 03:17 PM   #67
Kevlar382

Drives: '12 ZL1; '71 RS/Z28; '99 Vette Conv
Lingenfelter
Kevlar382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 11:17 PM   #68
TX/ZL1

the flatbed just left with my car, taking it to Andy at ADM for a 750 mod. I am really pumped to have the guys at ADM build me a great car.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:37 AM   #69
AcesFull

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
I'm flying up tomorrow morning to pick mine up from ADM..... Working with Andy and ADM has been an great experience. I've never felt so comfortable leaving my car anywhere as I did leaving it with Andy. It's great to see someone enjoy what he does and take so much pride in his work. Looking forward to the drive home.
AcesFull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 09:53 AM   #70
TX/ZL1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rforbes View Post
I have a preorder car that I received in Aug 2009. I am fortunate to live about 2 miles away from ADM and took the car to them immediately to do some initial upgrades done. I have gone from a simple tune and cold air box installed to an LS3 Conversion with a TVS2300 installed to now a 417 install with ZL1 rear end and nitrous kit installed. The car runs like a scalded cat (1.45 60 / 10.42 1/4 mile) and have never had any negative issues with the work they have done. His work is top notch and his pricing is reasonable. What else could you ask for? yes, he gets busy at times and can be hard to get in but it is definitely worth the wait. As long as my many years of continued patronage is reciprocated I will continue to use them and it would definitely be worthwhile for anyone outside of town to make the trip to receive the same top quality builds that they are known for.
I couldn't agree more...love the pic of you lighting it up!