Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Miscellaneous Items

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 01-02-2012, 11:15 AM   #15
southerncarparts

Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by camo80 View Post
Ok, i see. Well the genius g3500 has been working great. Could be one of the easiest chargers to use from my experience. Have no frame of reference in regards to your points on Ctek, but I am in the market for another one. Ill take another look at them, but I will probably go genius again since it was worked so well. Thanks for the input.
Can't go wrong either way!

Thanks,
Matt
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:31 AM   #16
ajp
50th Anniversary Vert

Drives: Camaro 2017 50th Anniversary
Will the CTEK Lighter Adapter Cord work on a 2010 Camaro? I guess the lighter socket has to be always on?
Old 09-20-2012, 11:04 AM   #17
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajp View Post
Will the CTEK Lighter Adapter Cord work on a 2010 Camaro? I guess the lighter socket has to be always on?
Should work just fine. Never heard of any issue with a Camaro and we've been selling them to Camaro owners for years now. Feel like someone would've said something before now

Thanks,
Matt
Old 11-12-2013, 03:44 AM   #18
camarograna2
Car Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow Camaro 2SS A/T
Send a message via MSN to camarograna2
U still there? Sent u a pm
Old 11-16-2013, 10:30 PM   #19
camarograna2
Car Enthusiast

damn I guess ill try with another vendor since i'm not getting a reply
Old 11-24-2013, 04:41 PM   #20
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarograna2 View Post
damn I guess ill try with another vendor since i'm not getting a reply
Sorry bud...we never got a PM from you...please call us and we will give you as much info as we can...thanks.
Old 12-02-2013, 06:31 PM   #21
camarograna2
Car Enthusiast

u know i tried that many times and no one ever answers :( I had a question if you allowed multiple payments using those prepaid visa cards but that's no longer an issue as I used them on something else. I was just trying to submit the order for this right now and it wont let me use the Blackfriday and ctek coupon code together. In fact blackfriday special charges more. confused
Old 12-14-2013, 09:26 PM   #22
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarograna2 View Post
u know i tried that many times and no one ever answers :( I had a question if you allowed multiple payments using those prepaid visa cards but that's no longer an issue as I used them on something else. I was just trying to submit the order for this right now and it wont let me use the Blackfriday and ctek coupon code together. In fact blackfriday special charges more. confused
Sure, but please call us so we can help submit the order over the phone....
Old 01-25-2014, 02:36 PM   #23
ckosiek

Drives: Former owner 2013 ZL1 Convertible
Can the StealthLink adapter be used with our cars, or is it just made for the Corvette? I like the concept.
C
ckosiek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:48 AM   #24
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckosiek View Post
Can the StealthLink adapter be used with our cars, or is it just made for the Corvette? I like the concept.
C
I've gotten conflicting reports about that. I'm in the process of getting more info from the manufacturer and will post on the forum when I have better information.

Thanks,
Dave
Old 03-23-2014, 07:52 AM   #25
JuiceSS

Drives: 2014 SS 1LE
Can I use my CTEK charger that I got from the factory with my vette (cig lighter) on any make of car?
JuiceSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:19 AM   #26
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuiceSS View Post
Can I use my CTEK charger that I got from the factory with my vette (cig lighter) on any make of car?
So long as the car has power on the cigarette outlet when not in use, you're good to go.

Thanks,
Dave
Old 11-09-2015, 07:50 AM   #27
southerncarparts

The CTEK Battery Charger is the smartest battery charger on the market, period.....Included as an OEM component on many high end cars, it simply cannot be beat when you compare features/price to other chargers on the market. It is outdoor certified, small enough to mount anywhere on your car, dust proof, shock proof, spark proof, and get this-->reverse polarity protected (smart enough to know if you have the red and black wires reversed

The CTEK is one of the few battery chargers you can leave connected to your battery while it is connected to the car without risk of damaging your vehicles computer. You can leave it connected for months and months without worry of damaging your battery as it is constantly conditioning your battery instead of just keeping it charged.

We have sold hundreds of the CTEK brand chargers for the last few years and have been able to negotiate a great price for an awesome charger.

Check it out at the link below....in stock and ready to ship! Trust me, no other charger on the market even comes close to this one and our price is hard to beat. Lots more information and informative video at the link below.

Note: Use coupon code "ctek" during checkout for additional discounts.

CTEK Battery Charger

Old 11-22-2015, 01:25 AM   #28
Piemanhall

Drives: 2014 Black Camaro 2SS 1LE
I Plan to use the positive terminal under the hood and the negative post on the front fender but can't find any comments about this method for 1Le's ... Foresee any issues or should be good?