Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-21-2009, 09:10 PM   #1261
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woo Woo! View Post
hey ddustinn and nightmaress, about when did you guys place your orders at the dealer?
I ordered mine Feb 20th. It was built last week, and should be here within a week or so I'm hoping. The invoice says 29th, but hopefully sooner
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 09:27 PM   #1262
Woo Woo!

Drives: '99 BMW 323i
ooh congratulations! =)
Old 06-21-2009, 09:46 PM   #1263
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
I ordered the Aqua with black leather interior. I am going with the RS package and the wheels so I was thinking that I would add the Black rally stripes. But now that I have seen some of them with the silver stripes that looks awesome. Now the RS rims are a silver do you think that would look ok?
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 09:48 PM   #1264
Woo Woo!

Drives: '99 BMW 323i
I was going to do the black stripes as well, but after seeing some of the photos of members without stripes, i'm going to wait and see if i still want them.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:12 PM   #1265
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
well if you ordered in may you can get ur car anytime...when you order means shit...its all about when your dealer can put in your order...and black stripes...im dying to see this but im with u on the waiting...i dont even know if i want stripes anymore...every1 has stripes
Old 06-22-2009, 12:06 AM   #1266
NightmareSS

well ill be damned!!! i been skipped!!! just saw the 6th camaro show up on spastic squrriel for my dealership and i was priority 6...it was a cyber grey and v6 camaro though so i wonder if that could be why...but i guess its not a big deal aslong as i still get my car mid july cuz thats what i originally wanted...wanted as much time to pay off my credit card debt b4 the summer/my birthday
Old 06-22-2009, 12:16 AM   #1267
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
well ill be damned!!! i been skipped!!! just saw the 6th camaro show up on spastic squrriel for my dealership and i was priority 6...it was a cyber grey and v6 camaro though so i wonder if that could be why...but i guess its not a big deal aslong as i still get my car mid july cuz thats what i originally wanted...wanted as much time to pay off my credit card debt b4 the summer/my birthday
Dang that sucks! Keep your fingers crossed.

BTW DANG!! Your up late!

Old 06-22-2009, 08:37 AM   #1268
Restroom
Screw it; buying a Vette

Drives: '08 Corvette C6 Coupe (A6)
Didn't someone do ABM with IOM stripes? I could have sworn I saw it, now I can't find the pics. Shoot me a PM if it disappeared or something.
Restroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 11:43 AM   #1269
NightmareSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Dang that sucks! Keep your fingers crossed.

BTW DANG!! Your up late!
yea it sucks but wuteva tho...still have my june 29th tpw...but my car coulda been built already...aslong as it get built the end of the month and delivered b4 my birthday july 27th ill still be very happy...o and yea i wasnt tired cuz i woke up 3pm sunday...im home on break from work now...only 4 hours sleep but i feel fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restroom View Post
Didn't someone do ABM with IOM stripes? I could have sworn I saw it, now I can't find the pics. Shoot me a PM if it disappeared or something.
i didnt hear anything about that...but i know some1 got imperial blue stripes on an iom car...that may be what your tinking of
Old 06-22-2009, 12:13 PM   #1270
DDustiNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
I ordered the Aqua with black leather interior. I am going with the RS package and the wheels so I was thinking that I would add the Black rally stripes. But now that I have seen some of them with the silver stripes that looks awesome. Now the RS rims are a silver do you think that would look ok?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woo Woo! View Post
I was going to do the black stripes as well, but after seeing some of the photos of members without stripes, i'm going to wait and see if i still want them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
well if you ordered in may you can get ur car anytime...when you order means shit...its all about when your dealer can put in your order...and black stripes...im dying to see this but im with u on the waiting...i dont even know if i want stripes anymore...every1 has stripes
Didn't you guys see these? http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...0&postcount=35

I can't post the pics cuz it won't let me from work (I can't even see them). So if someone wants to attach them to this thread, go ahead!
Old 06-22-2009, 01:24 PM   #1271
geminidreams

Ok..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
Didn't you guys see these? http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...0&postcount=35

I can't post the pics cuz it won't let me from work (I can't even see them). So if someone wants to attach them to this thread, go ahead!
Yup she has the ss with black stripes looks very nice.. Do you have any pictures or links with the ABM LT2 /RS ( rs wheels) any a silver stripe? Im now really thinking of how that would look.. I do have black interior so... I a person that has to match lol..
Old 06-22-2009, 01:31 PM   #1272
DDustiNN

Quote:
Yup she has the ss with black stripes looks very nice.. Do you have any pictures or links with the ABM LT2 /RS ( rs wheels) any a silver stripe? Im now really thinking of how that would look.. I do have black interior so... I a person that has to match lol..
I posted some pics (way earlier in this thread) of an LT with RS wheels. I think it's the one that Nightmare has in his sig. No stripes on it, but it sure was nice-looking! There are some SS's in here with silver stripes also. Just combine them in your mind Not sure what page it's on, sorry :(
Old 06-22-2009, 01:36 PM   #1273
CamaroChelline

Drives: Like a bat outta hell
Quote:
I have the rs package with the polished 20's..do you want a better picture of the wheels?
TOTALED by drunk driver on 10/4/14--Limited Edition R6P ABM #127/ 2SS/RS/ Black Interior/ Black Rally Stripes/ Sunroof/ Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust/ AEM CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
*NEW* Limited Edition Aqua Blue Metallic #417/ 2SS/RS/ Manual/ Ground Effects/ Black Interior/ Gray Vintage Stripe/ Sunroof/ Kooks Headers/ Borla Atak Cat-back Exhaust/ CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
CamaroChelline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:00 PM   #1274
geminidreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroChelline View Post
I have the rs package with the polished 20's..do you want a better picture of the wheels?
Sure that would be great I just was told that on the build your own site that the RS Rims look black but they are really a dark Silver. I have yet to see any up close. Thanks.

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!