Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 10-28-2010, 01:06 PM   #1
BWProductions
StormTrooper

Drives: SW 2SS/RS Vert with Beige top soon
Arrow Showstopper Interior Accessories?

Has anyone bought any Showstopper Interior Accessories? such as:

http://showstopperaccessories.com/ca...r-Accessories/

If so how do they work and look?
Old 10-28-2010, 09:36 PM   #2
BWProductions
StormTrooper

BUMP!!
Old 10-28-2010, 09:52 PM   #3
Enzo

Drives: 2013 IOM ZL1
I have never bought any of the interior accessories but I can say that his exterior accessories are top notch. I would only assume that the interior accessories are the same.
Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:06 PM   #4
wrbear
Banned

Drives: 2010, 2SS, IOM/CGM Stripes, 4/24/10
My 2 cents

I bought a whole under hood package from show stoppers and I have to say the quality is not all that. I had to fix cracks in the welded seams and aligned the stick on parts to make them look straight. I'm thinking the product is being rushed for demand. If you can fix minor blemishes then buy the parts and touch them up otherwise.... You will have to make some final touch ups on what you get if your buying for show. My 2 cents.
wrbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:13 PM   #5
Enzo

Drives: 2013 IOM ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrbear View Post
I bought a whole under hood package from show stoppers and I have to say the quality is not all that. I had to fix cracks in the welded seams and aligned the stick on parts to make them look straight. I'm thinking the product is being rushed for demand. If you can fix minor blemishes then buy the parts and touch them up otherwise.... You will have to make some final touch ups on what you get if your buying for show. My 2 cents.
Really? Did you give them a chance to make it right? Your response is actually the first negative one that I have seen of them. I also got an underhood package and mine is perfect. BWProductions you should probably look around the forum for his previous products and ask other people who have bought from him. Im sure there will be a lot of positive replies.
Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:19 PM   #6
LosXC451

Drives: 2010 SS SIM w/ RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS CAMARO View Post
Really? Did you give them a chance to make it right? Your response is actually the first negative one that I have seen of them. I also got an underhood package and mine is perfect. BWProductions you should probably look around the forum for his previous products and ask other people who have bought from him. Im sure there will be a lot of positive replies.
LosXC451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:02 PM   #7
lakers67

Drives: Camaro 2SS
I've bought a few of his interior pieces in gloss black! Actually trying to buy some more if he returns my PM! LOL! Yes, this are some nice pieces!
lakers67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:14 PM   #8
CamaroFTW

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS-Rally Yellow
Send a message via MSN to CamaroFTW
Yes I have alot of his products and overall very happy with them.

CamaroFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:16 PM   #9
BWProductions
StormTrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroFTW View Post
Yes I have alot of his products and overall very happy with them.

Very Nice!!
Old 10-30-2010, 06:57 AM   #10
xman60606

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT RS
The work that Showstopper has done is excellent. i couldnt have asked for better mods and installs.
xman60606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:11 AM   #11
wrbear
Banned

Drives: 2010, 2SS, IOM/CGM Stripes, 4/24/10
Quote:
Make it right. Hmmm....I purchased a product at a BIG price and payed full sticker price for the product from the internet, no negotiations. I can PM you my cost for the items. I should not have to make it right. Quality control is important for any business to make a transaction once, wouldn't you agree? I sent constructive criticism to them they can correct the quality control themselves. I fixed the problems myself. Sending them back to me means they fell asleep at the wheel and I pay for shipping and time I don't have the product. I am educating them and buyers to keep a quality on the product. I have seen this on many products I buy. The more they sell the lower the quality goes to meet demand. If anything I am helping them in their efforts and people like you too. In closing; perfect is in the eyes of the beholder. FYI I'm in a technical field and know defects that occur at the plant vs shipping. My defects happened at the plant. Regards
wrbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:42 AM   #12
SILVER BULLITT

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS MONSTER
sounds to me like you got it figured out'
HP MONSTER' SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUILT, LMR CAI, CUSTOM GRIND CAM, CUSTOM BUILT CNC PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS, FAST 102MM INTAKE MANIFOLD,ARH LONG TUBES AND HIGH FLOW CATS, BIGGER INJECTORS, VALVES SPRINGS RETAINERS, MGW SHORT SHIFTER, EIBACH SPRINGS, FACTORY CHROMED WHEELS, BLACKED OUT EMBLEMS, BLACKED OUT ROOF,BLACKED OUT MARKERS, 3.5 INCH ELECTRONIC CUTOUTS, FLOWMASTERS, ZEX WET 150 SHOT, FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF =630 REAR WHEEL TORQUE ,AND 600 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER
MY JOURNALhttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...02#post2023802 SOON TWIN TURBO SETUP
SILVER BULLITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 01:27 AM   #13
svtjackal

Drives: 2010 SIM camaro-2001 svt Lightning
Quote:

Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin Camaro Owners check out www.chicago5thgen.com
svtjackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 01:50 PM   #14
showstopper

Drives: 2010 RS/SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers67 View Post
I've bought a few of his interior pieces in gloss black! Actually trying to buy some more if he returns my PM! LOL! Yes, this are some nice pieces!
PM sent and order taken. Thanks.
showstopper is offline   Reply With Quote