Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 02-12-2019, 05:56 PM   #1
ssinister_l99

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Summit White
2011 SS - Late Thread

So this is my 2011 Camaro SS. its a L99 motor. ill try and remember all of the mods. I bought the car when i was twenty and over the last 3 and a half years im deeper into it than I ever expected. With help from a great friend all of the work was done at home in my garage. Thanks for visiting!

Engine/Transmission:
GPI SS3 VVT Cam, D1SC Procharger, Alky Control Methanol Injection, Built 6L80e, Precision Industries 3200 Stall.

Exhaust:
Texas Speed Longtubes (1-7/8 to 3") , Corsa ZL1 Catback (no cats)

Suspension/Wheels:
Eibach Pro 1" Lowering Springs, Forgestar F14 20x9.5, 20x11, and 17x10.5, Vtracs on the 20s and MT ET Street R on the 17s

Cosmetics:
ZL1 Front Bumper, Heritage Grille, RS Headlights (5% tint), Homemade Splitter, Moroso Fogs lights 4000k Bulbs, Oracle Ghosted Side Markers, Oracle Afterburner Taillights (5% tint), 1LE Diffuser, ACS Composites Type ST Spoiler (Changing to Anvil with Wickerbill now), OEM CAMARO Lettering on the trunk deck, Black Taillight Bezels, Anchor Room Tattered Flag Vinyl, CQuartz Cermaic coated.

Interior:
Alpine ILX-107 Radio, PAC HVAC Controls, Braum Advan Seats, AEM Boost and AFR Gauges, and the most important Valentine One.

i might be missing some things but thats most of it!
Attached Images

ssinister_l99 is offline   Reply With Quote