Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 02:36 AM   #57
bouncertime
Miller High Life

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1, 2017 Colorado Z71
I am going to have to send a check, my paypal account was broken into last week and someone used my account and check card to pay for $3000 worth of shipping charges to the Ukraine.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:53 AM   #58
2KZ28_For_Now
SS Shotgun Ride?!??! :-)

Drives: 2000 Z28
Hey, Al - thanks for making the shirts. Cant wait to get them after watching Indy Pics.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:59 PM   #59
EllwynX

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Sent payment via Paypal today. ThanX
Old 09-14-2008, 09:28 PM   #60
KreitlerKE

Drives: 09 F-150 Lariat (miss my 90 RS)
Send a message via AIM to KreitlerKE
Just got the email, and sent payment via Paypal. Thanks everyone!
Old 09-15-2008, 03:39 AM   #61
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Guys (and gals ) ya'll are welcome.

and thank you for taking care of payment!

Let's keep'em coming, please!
Old 09-15-2008, 10:40 AM   #62
NVMY68SS
Drives #296

Drives: 1968 Camaro SS - 350/5 Speed
I might have missed a post or two with everything that's going on, but do we need to pay ahead if we are picking up in Indy?
Old 09-15-2008, 01:24 PM   #63
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVMY68SS View Post
I might have missed a post or two with everything that's going on, but do we need to pay ahead if we are picking up in Indy?
No. It might make it easier if you do. But, it's your call.

We just really want to get all the payments taken care of so the shirts can be shipped asap.

I want to make sure everyone who wanted a shirt, gets one.

Also, the list is updated but Al said there were three more payments that had problems...shipping info wasn't mentioned, ACTUAL shirts weren't mentioned, or otherwise.

All those who paid but don't see thier payments marked, check you email and see if Al sent you a message. Respond to him asap to get it fixed. Thanks!

AND FINALLY

CHECK YOUR ORDERS. I've sent out PM's to everyone here who wanted a shirt. I know some people don't get on right away and don't check the site as much as others, BUT.......you guys MUST check the order post made by me in this thread. If you have no shipping information listed on your order and you go to Indy expecting to get your shirts, guess what??? No shirts will be there for you.

All of those people who said they are picking up at Indy have their shirts seperated from 5 giant boxes and are tucked away to go to Indy. Al is taking the extras to sell. But, make sure your delivery method is UPDATED!!!!

I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!>!>!>!>!>!>!>
Old 09-15-2008, 04:25 PM   #64
bouncertime
Miller High Life

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1, 2017 Colorado Z71
Check is got put in the mail today.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:46 AM   #65
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Also, the list is updated but Al said there were three more payments that had problems...shipping info wasn't mentioned, ACTUAL shirts weren't mentioned, or otherwise.

All those who paid but don't see thier payments marked, check you email and see if Al sent you a message. Respond to him asap to get it fixed. Thanks!

AND FINALLY

CHECK YOUR ORDERS. I've sent out PM's to everyone here who wanted a shirt. I know some people don't get on right away and don't check the site as much as others, BUT.......you guys MUST check the order post made by me in this thread. If you have no shipping information listed on your order and you go to Indy expecting to get your shirts, guess what??? No shirts will be there for you.

All of those people who said they are picking up at Indy have their shirts seperated from 5 giant boxes and are tucked away to go to Indy. Al is taking the extras to sell. But, make sure your delivery method is UPDATED!!!!

I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!>!>!>!>!>!>!>
Order info updated.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:13 PM   #66
2010_5thgen

Drives: 2012 Porsche Panamera 4
Sorry I haven't paid yet. My power is down from the bad weather Ohio got from the hurricane. I am going to be at indy though. Isit possible for me to pay and receive their? Rather than posting a reply here, email me and I will get it on my blackberry. Z06transam@yahoo.com
Old 09-17-2008, 07:34 PM   #67
playhard67
come to poppa

Drives: 67RS,09 Harley FLHX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 35th_camaro_ss View Post
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that some payments may have been recieved yet not posted paid YET, just a bit busy here getting things ready for Indy as I am attending also as a vendor there and doing the official Indy Event shirts as well, Everyone will be stopping by to get their shirts at my display, so I should be easily found....I hope you take the time to check out my other items as well. Even if your not geting shirts, its always great to meet new friends/put faces to the online names.
Thanks
Al
Al,

Just checked your site - awesome. Looks like I'll be picking up a few other items when I pick up my Camaro5 t-shirts.

Cancelled the 2010 SS/RS (for now) and bought this instead (2009 Harley FLHX)
Old 09-17-2008, 11:31 PM   #68
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen View Post
Sorry I haven't paid yet. My power is down from the bad weather Ohio got from the hurricane. I am going to be at indy though. Isit possible for me to pay and receive their? Rather than posting a reply here, email me and I will get it on my blackberry. Z06transam@yahoo.com
Quote:
2010_5thgen:
1 white xl
1 black xl
Shipped
Since you asked for them to be shipped and Al has already seperated out his orders specifically for Indy (and he's already left his house and is on the road), that might be kind of hard to do. I don't know if he will be able to. But, check with him and see what he can do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by playhard67 View Post
Al,

Just checked your site - awesome. Looks like I'll be picking up a few other items when I pick up my Camaro5 t-shirts.
THAT'S RIGHT!!! He's not just going to have our shirts. He's going to have Indy shirts and a BUNCH of other stuff too.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:44 PM   #69
The_Stache
SoCal Race Team #13

Drives: 2010 1SS:RS:LS3:SW
For anyone that can answer.. I have COMPLETELY missed this until i saw pinks pictures.. is it possible to still order shirts or is this a one time run?!?!?!?

If so I will send of a check tommorrow!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35th_camaro_ss View Post
Hello Everyone, I made it back to NH last night and trying to get things back on trak around the shop......It was great meeting many of you at Indy, its always cool to be able to put faces to the names. I also want to thank all those for taking time to look at my other items and of coarse thanks for the sales.

I know some of you didnt get your shirts at Indy, for those, I ask that you send a payment including shipping charges along with the shirt cost.

As for when to expect to recieve your shirts, I will be working on shipping them over the next week or so as I can between keeping up with my normal orders...I have more than 200 shirts for you all and its going to take me a bit to pack and ship them, thanks for the patience.

Now on another note to all of you...I did recieve alot of interest in the shirts at Indy and I only had so many extras to sell them, I think we should do another small run to satisfy some more of those interested...If your one of the interested ones, post your interesest and it will be taken in and I think we can make another run possible.
Thanks
Al
Like I said above.. if they run again or are still available put me down for the following.. can pay when confirmed!

Diarmadhi:
1 white Medium
1 black Medium
Old 09-20-2008, 08:11 AM   #70
Sanouk

Drives: all US
Sanouk:
2 black XL
no shipping information

???????????

Closed Thread