Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-04-2015, 03:34 AM   #15
2011shelby

Drives: 2011ShelbyGT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SLVRBULIT View Post
..that was like 5-6 months ago, the price now of new left-overs is still pretty high. I fear the reign of the Chevy Camaro is over. I don't think the 6th Gen can make up that much ground. No wonder I see so many '15 mustangs on the road lately.
Local dealer has them listed between $2250-$8000 off.
2011shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 04:10 PM   #16
Punk_rider

Drives: VW Typ 166 + Black 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SLVRBULIT View Post
..that was like 5-6 months ago, the price now of new left-overs is still pretty high. I fear the reign of the Chevy Camaro is over. I don't think the 6th Gen can make up that much ground. No wonder I see so many '15 mustangs on the road lately.
Take a look at mustang6g homepage ... Mustang sales are mainly 4 bangers bought by californian teenagers ...

I'd rather drive a Toyota than the same car as these thousands of stupid blonde teenagers driving a vert mustang daddy bought ....
Old 10-06-2015, 08:13 PM   #17
Mikamaro
MikeNoMaro

Drives: A 2016 Challenger R/T M6 STP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk_rider View Post
Take a look at mustang6g homepage ... Mustang sales are mainly 4 bangers bought by californian teenagers ...

I'd rather drive a Toyota than the same car as these thousands of stupid blonde teenagers driving a vert mustang daddy bought ....
Why do you care about Californian teens when you live in France?

Track Day Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/mrgoodman2000/videos
Built #83817, Born January 18th, Christened June 11th 2010, Stolen October 3rd 2016.
Mikamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 08:36 PM   #18
Dool-C15

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2ls
Sales really shouldn't matter when it comes to the decision to buy your car. It only needs more people will have the same car as you. I have owned four Mustangs but I am very happy with my 15 Camaro. To be honest I see a lot of these on the road too. The Camaro will probably never out sell the Mustang for a whole year but that does not matter to me. I actually do not like the 2015 Mustangs because I think they look overdone. Some people say the 16 Camaro is playing it safe with its styling. Even as a former Mustang owner( 2 v6's and 2 v8s) I honestly can't say that I would on a Mustang again. I am happy with my 15 Camaro 2ls and maybe my next car will be another one maybe 16 and up who knows.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:39 AM   #19
Punk_rider

Drives: VW Typ 166 + Black 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikamaro View Post
Why do you care about Californian teens when you live in France?
First, coz you don't see many mustangs and camaros here. The main source is TV and as weird as it may sound, people in France are a lot into the "mustang is for girls" "camaros are for rednecks".

Second, I've lived in your country, appreciate your people and your culture, and I feel the pain for you guys
Old 10-07-2015, 05:39 AM   #20
Backspin9

Drives: The red one
It's interesting that Camaro is still outselling Challenger. As for the Mustang.....meh. Who cares? I think they look ok, but I could never buy anything that has FORD on it, but to each their own.
Backspin9 is offline   Reply With Quote