Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 09-08-2013, 05:09 PM   #4271
SATXCamaro
San Antonio Camaro Club

Drives: Camaro - All Generations
Hey there SACC! What a great opportunity we have to participate up close with the American Le Mans race! Check out all the info below and be sure to RSVP with us after you purchase tickets.

You can use the link below, with the access code ALMSCOTA or call the number below to purchase tickets. You won't wanna miss this!!

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/cota/EN/link/promotion/home/e39c08d6c93179b006de942fe6f2931f140fd63a
Old 09-09-2013, 08:13 PM   #4272
SATXCamaro
San Antonio Camaro Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATXCamaro View Post
A lot of peeps have talked about this day for quite some time…well, it is now a reality!Are you curious of what numbers your car will put down? Or maybe just want to brag about your horsepower/torque numbers? Validate/Invalidate your claims, talk cars with the experts, eat, drink, and be merry.
Event is closed. FULL UP
Old 10-03-2013, 05:45 PM   #4273
rjdapilmoto
DAP-ONE [COTW - 12/23/13]

Drives: 2010 - 2SS/RS IOM
Some members of the SACC enjoyed a Dyno Day on September 29th at Henderson Performance. Here's a video of my 2nd dyno test...
rjdapilmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #4274
Good2go
Team Chevrolet

Drives: 2007 Z06 and 2011 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdapilmoto View Post
Some members of the SACC enjoyed a Dyno Day on September 29th at Henderson Performance. Here's a video of my 2nd dyno test...
Wish I could've been there! What did she put down?
Forgeline GA3's 9.5/11 with NT-05 Nitto's, Pedders Sportsryder Supercar Coilovers, MGW Shifter, LPE GT1-1 Cam, AR 1 7/8" LT's, Halltech CAI, SW Retro Chambered Cat-Back, Installed and tuned by Corey @ Henderson Performance Technology.
Good2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #4275
SATXCamaro
San Antonio Camaro Club

This weekend.

Tomorrow. October 5th. FREE Car Show at Calvary Baptist Church in San Marcos. Clean up the ride and mosey on over to San Marcos. You don’t have to be an avid car show geek, nor does your car have to be perfect. The goal is to showcase our club and at the same time market our charity car show. We will meet at Lowes parking lot on 35 & O’Connor at 8:30 am – Camaro cruise line will depart at 9:00 am.

Also tomorrow. October 5th. FREE cruise-in at Soda Pops Patio & Grill in Boerne, TX. Hot Rod Nights are reminiscent of Old Fashioned Americana Street Dances...A gathering place for old and new friends. Show off your ride or just check out the scenery! Out of Bounds will be rocking Classic Rock and Oldies on the Patio! We will meet at Lowes parking lot (in front of lumber) at the RIM at 5 pm. Will depart at 5:20 pm

Sunday. October 6th. 23rd Annual Classy Chassis Car Show at the Helotes Fairgrounds. Weatherman says we’re going to have great weather. Live music from 11 – 3. Food will be available on premise, Hot Dogs, Sausage Wraps, Hamburgers, Pizza, Tacos, etc. Soft drinks will also be available. NO GLASS is allowed on the fairgrounds. For those interested in showing their cars, registration will be from 7 – 11. Fee will be $25. NOT INTERESTED IN SHOWING YOUR CAR? We’re STILL looking for club peep(s) to visit the show between 1-2 pm that afternoon to pass out our show fliers. Call me and I’ll get the fliers to you.

PS. Is anyone thinking about visiting BIFF’S tonight? I may be persuaded to come out for a couple hours.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:26 PM   #4276
rjdapilmoto
DAP-ONE [COTW - 12/23/13]

Drives: 2010 - 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good2go View Post
Wish I could've been there! What did she put down?
360 rwhp, 367 torque
rjdapilmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:30 PM   #4277
SATXCamaro
San Antonio Camaro Club

Here we go, no rest for the wicked. If you hang out Friday & Saturday with the club, I will personally authorize you to have Sunday off. Please RSVP for the events listed.

Friday, October 11, 2013 – Friday Night Fever, Wommack Chevrolet
Our club sponsor would like to see us out at their place this Friday. This event will also serve as a meet/discussion forum for our upcoming November car show. Time is getting short. This is an open forum with all kinds of cars, trucks and bikes showing up. There are booths set up to sell food, drinks and all types of trinkets and other accessories. Music from the 50's and 60's is played creating a great family type atmosphere! Car count can go in upwards of 200. NOTE: Food & drinks is cash only, no ATM on site and parking is $2 per car. Event is from 6-9 pm. Let’s drive in with a big pack of Camaros! Meet at Acadiana’s @ 5:30 pm, cruise line leaves @ 5:45 pm sharp. Car Show meeting starts at 6:45 pm.

Saturday, October 12, 2013 – Cibolo Fest 2013
We’re heading to Cibolo, TX to show off our Camaros and advertise for our November show. Entry fee is $25, but you get an event t-shirt for participating. Proceeds benefit the local Fire Department. Cibolo may not be a big town but they sure know how to party. Check out more details about Cibolo Fest or http://schertzfamilyfun.com/cibolo-fest-2013/. This event will be fun for the entire family! We’ll meet at Lowe’s Parking lot, on I35 & O’Connor, at 8:15 am. Cruise line leaves at 8:30 am.

Saturday, October 12, 2013 – Saturday Morning Cruise-in (formerly Coffee & Rides)
For those not attending the Cibolo Fest (SHAME ON YOU), the Saturday morning cruise-in is happening at Lowes @ the RIM from 8:30 – 10:30 am. Need a volunteer (or 2) to pass out show fliers to the attendees. Please, let’s not let this one slip through our fingers like we did during last week’s Classy Chassy show.
Old 10-21-2013, 12:04 PM   #4278
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Is everyone staying at one hotel for fest?

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #4279
SATXCamaro
San Antonio Camaro Club

We are gonna try.
Old 10-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #4280
SATXCamaro
San Antonio Camaro Club

This week’s “Run With The Pack” events include a return to an old meet-up spot on Austin Highway, and a charity car show for children who are victims of abuse and neglect.

Friday, October 25th – Bun N’ Barrel RSVP
A San Antonio tradition since 1950. We're honored to make one of San Antonio, TX landmarks one of our many meet-up locations. They've been serving up great BBQ and Burgers for over 60 years. They've mastered the art of smoking a wide variety of meats in their BBQ pits which complement their famous homemade potato salad and ranch style beans. Their burgers are charbroiled over an open flamed grill, their fries are freshly cut and their onion rings hand battered. Their restaurant blends a nostalgic past with our club's hot cars.

6:00 – 9:00 pm
1150 Austin Hwy
San Antonio, Texas

Sunday, October 27th – SA Mustang 32nd Annual Charity Open Car Show RSVP
This is the last car show of the year to market our charity event coming up in November. It also serves as a great opportunity to attract & recruit new club members. This event usually boasts between 300-350 participants plus hundreds of spectators. Bring your Camaros out and show them off. People are always eager to learn more about our American Classic. We’ll meet in the Palladium IMAX parking lot, at the RIM, NLT 8:30 am and drive in and park together at the show. For lunch, those interested, can have a great burger at the Bass Pro Shop restaurant.

If you do not wish to support the charity and/or show your Camaro off, the club does need volunteers to pass out our show fliers. Please meet at our Camaro display at 1:00 pm to get fliers and instructions.

8:30 am – 4:00 pm
17997 IH-10 West
San Antonio, Texas
Old 11-02-2013, 11:20 AM   #4281
cosmoZL1

Drives: 2017 ZL1 "Scarlett", 6 spd. Coupe
Hey Camaro lovers!
Just letting you know I am now in the San Antonio area. Just moved from Tucson Arizona and was a member of the Tucson Camaro club. Looking at the dates of the most recent posts, this doesn't look very active. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? While it doesn't have to be a Camaro only club, it should at least be bow tie oriented..haha. Any help is greatly appreciated...thanks
Old 11-02-2013, 09:37 PM   #4282
11TexaSS

Drives: 2011RedJewel, FI
I pop in here too and never see anything either.
11TexaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 09:48 PM   #4283
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoZL1 View Post
Hey Camaro lovers!
Just letting you know I am now in the San Antonio area. Just moved from Tucson Arizona and was a member of the Tucson Camaro club. Looking at the dates of the most recent posts, this doesn't look very active. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? While it doesn't have to be a Camaro only club, it should at least be bow tie oriented..haha. Any help is greatly appreciated...thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TexaSS View Post
I pop in here too and never see anything either.
The San Antonio Camaro Club does most of their notifications and comms via Facebook... Look at the sig links above for the official website...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:48 PM   #4284
2kformula

Drives: 2019 Camaro ss 1LE
Hey, local SA guy trying to get the word out on stuff I'm selling. Went back to stock and have some aftermarket stuff to get rid of.
http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pts/4169757117.html
2kformula is offline   Reply With Quote