Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 01-08-2013, 07:11 AM   #43
Garret

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBM camaro View Post
Yeah no one else in my family understands the feeling lol just you guys my other family

Not my family, they want me to mod my car to hell. My only comment is cash out that savings account and we'll start talking
Garret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:12 AM   #44
Garret

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Victory Red
Quote:
Alright guys I went to my graphics shop that did my carbon stripes today and I have a great plan to wrap so many interim parts in cabon and some exterior parts this is gonna be a great new project in between the major ones TCAT your interior gave me some ideas so thanks for that I hope they can start this week.
OK this is what that PM was about!! What graphics shop in Austin I would LOVE to know thanks!!
Garret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:47 AM   #45
IBM camaro
Texas HT5

Drives: IBM
Hi garret the name of the shop is evolution graphics in south austin they do great work with wraps they did my custom hand made T3 stripes in carbon fiber to my liking. Ill pm you in a sec
IBM camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #46
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:
Alright guys I went to my graphics shop that did my carbon stripes today and I have a great plan to wrap so many interim parts in cabon and some exterior parts this is gonna be a great new project in between the major ones TCAT your interior gave me some ideas so thanks for that I hope they can start this week.
Anytime my dude.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:40 PM   #47
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
Car looks great man!
Old 01-08-2013, 02:26 PM   #48
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Car looks GREAT IBM Camaro! Well done!

I like everything color wise, but agree that the kilis is a VERY heavy wheel in 22". The size looks great though. The red pop of the colors will look good, although make sure you like the look of the covers. I would just save up your money and skip the covers, go straight to brembos and have them powdercoated a bright color like red, or SOM like I went with mine. =)

Fender vents look sick, but are pretty expensive. I'm interested to see how you finish this car. Keep up the good work!
Old 01-08-2013, 06:36 PM   #49
IBM camaro
Texas HT5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomapunk View Post
Car looks great man!
Thanks its basically my only hobby other than guns
Old 01-08-2013, 06:38 PM   #50
IBM camaro
Texas HT5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Car looks GREAT IBM Camaro! Well done!

I like everything color wise, but agree that the kilis is a VERY heavy wheel in 22". The size looks great though. The red pop of the colors will look good, although make sure you like the look of the covers. I would just save up your money and skip the covers, go straight to brembos and have them powdercoated a bright color like red, or SOM like I went with mine. =)

Fender vents look sick, but are pretty expensive. I'm interested to see how you finish this car. Keep up the good work!
I think ima jut take everyone's advice and get the brembos the 200 for just a cover is a waste ill just get some red paint and pant them for now and wait to get powdercoated calipers. Glad you like my car means alot coming from one if the best IBM on this site.
Yh I can't wait for the fender vents to come its gonna be so cool
Old 01-08-2013, 11:57 PM   #51
IBM camaro
Texas HT5

I was thinking today and looking at all of these lovely head turners and some of the COTW's I dont have a diffuser and idk if i need one now or if it can wait. Im not sure if I like the high wing without the lower part what does everyone else think?

Last edited by IBM camaro; 10-03-2014 at 04:46 PM.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:10 AM   #52
IBM camaro
Texas HT5

Wow that's stunning yeh I'd love that never thought I'd see it like that I'm really impressed so do you send me an email with it or is there a way I can use this one thanks so much for the effort
Old 01-09-2013, 03:17 AM   #53
IBM camaro
Texas HT5

TCAT is there anyway to add some txt like on Kronix. Something like click here to see build. After that it's perfect.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:21 AM   #54
TCAT

Quote:
Wow that's stunning yeh I'd love that never thought I'd see it like that I'm really impressed so do you send me an email with it or is there a way I can use this one thanks so much for the effort
Quote:
TCAT is there anyway to add some txt like on Kronix. Something like click here to see build. After that it's perfect.
I also altered it a bit just a second ago, and that's why I took it down. Instead of adding text like "click here", you will simply link your entire signature to your build thread. So, when someone even hovers their mouse above your signature, it will show an indicator to click for a linked page, like mine does. If you add text like "click here", etc., your signature won't be as large because the amount of space for signature is a maximum of 700x200.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:26 AM   #55
IBM camaro
Texas HT5

Thanks for explaining that ill just make it that way the photo looks really well cropped and the background is just what I was looking for. So whenever you wannaa send me your final ill get it up on my sig.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:29 AM   #56
TCAT

Here is your final one. Let me know if you need help linking it or anything. I also blended in a rear photo of your car so people can see you have afterburner taillights. You can simply right click on this signature, and select "save image as". Then, go to your USER CP, which can be found one of the horizontal tabs across the top of the Camaro5 page. Then, look for "edit signature". Select "browse" to search your computer for your saved signature picture, and then select "upload", and then "save signature. It should then show your signature on the screen, then select "insert picture" which actually puts it in somewhat of a text form in the text box. Now, all the text you see in the text box needs to be highlighted using your mouse (or right click near the text and select "select all", then open up a new tab on your browser so you don't loose your signature page and get the link to your build thread, which will be at the address bar at the top left of the browser. Copy that build thread link, and then go back to your signature page your tab you're working on, and make sure your text in that box is still highlighted (the text should look something like [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]), and click on the little earth looking icon with a paperclip near top of that text box, and paste your build thread web address in that small link box that pops up. Select "OK", and save your signature, and your entire signature picture should be linked to your build thread.
Attached Images

Last edited by TCAT; 01-09-2013 at 03:41 AM.

Tags
camaro of the week