Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 12-11-2017, 07:52 PM   #1
xXTRITON1Xx

Drives: 2013 V6 Camaro
Exclamation 2013 SS Camaro 4 Pack Gauge Cluster Install for my 2013 V6 Camaro

So I need some help,

My car is a 2013 v6 Automatic Camaro

I bought a pre-owned 4-pack gauge cluster from an SS ( Only 4,000 Miles on car) on eBay, I bought the phastek performance wiring harness and we had no luck on connecting it. The white wire had no place to go into the cluster ( unless I overlooked it somehow ) I unplugged everything and plugged it back in and the only thing that works is the traction control. The gauges don’t light up at all. I’ve tried looking on here for help from other posts but no luck. I’m hoping someone has tried to do the same thing as me and found out what to do. The white wire phastek had on the harness was too small and wouldn’t fit anywhere on the clusters. I’m not Sure if it goes somewhere else. If y’all need any pictures I can put some on here if needed. Thanks for helping!!
xXTRITON1Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:22 PM   #2
beak81champ
ILSQ

Drives: '13 2SS/RS
Have you contacted Phasetek with this issue? I think they would be the best place to start.
Old 12-13-2017, 09:20 AM   #3
Coz3z3

Drives: 2015 Z/28, 2015 1LE
The white wire goes in directly behind the volt gauge I believe. Kind of hard to see but it is there. And I believe it looks like an Ethernet cable right? If I remember correctly.
Coz3z3 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
2013 ss camaro gauge pack, 2013 v6 camaro ss gauge pack help, 4-pack camaro gauge cluster