Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-17-2009, 06:35 PM   #1
CGM2SSRS
susp.ban4life!

Drives: Raptor
Fesler

Alright, I've got comment on em.
In the last three weeks I made upwards of 11 phone calls to them inquiring on parts. I've spoken to ONE person. Once. I've been told to email the parts lady because she was,"on the road"
That is not my idea of selling a product. Or how to build a relationship with your bread and butter.
And now, I see a representative from them making a smart ass remark regarding a members effort at duplicating one of their products. And then not having the stones to admit it and play it as a compliment and telling members to,"chill"
Now I understand the member should not have titled his thread,fesler" However there was no malice or negative connotation in his post. Just someone proud of what he did.
Based on these experiences,I will not be spending my money on this kind of ethic.
JMO
CGM2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
GJG

Drives: 2SS
i have asked "Fesler" a question in 3 different threads on 2 different forums and emailed him/her twice with no response.....

They don't want my business obviously....

quite a business model they have....
Old 07-24-2009, 07:56 PM   #3
Fesler

Drives: 1969 Camaro and 2010 Camaro's
If you would like to talk here is my number 602-953-8944, I have no message from you on this. I have no message on the forum on this so not sure where you have done 11 phone calls. We were on the road for over 3 weeks and did not get phone calls regarding any of this.

Chris Fesler
Fesler Built

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGM2SSRS View Post
Alright, I've got comment on em.
In the last three weeks I made upwards of 11 phone calls to them inquiring on parts. I've spoken to ONE person. Once. I've been told to email the parts lady because she was,"on the road"
That is not my idea of selling a product. Or how to build a relationship with your bread and butter.
And now, I see a representative from them making a smart ass remark regarding a members effort at duplicating one of their products. And then not having the stones to admit it and play it as a compliment and telling members to,"chill"
Now I understand the member should not have titled his thread,fesler" However there was no malice or negative connotation in his post. Just someone proud of what he did.
Based on these experiences,I will not be spending my money on this kind of ethic.
JMO
Fesler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:57 PM   #4
Fesler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJG View Post
i have asked "Fesler" a question in 3 different threads on 2 different forums and emailed him/her twice with no response.....

They don't want my business obviously....

quite a business model they have....
I look at forums one or twice a month if I can get time to get on them if you would like to talk about parts here is the number dont ask on a forum and get upset that we dont get back to you. No time to sit on here trying to build new parts. I will try to look more to make sure I dont miss things. But its always to email from the website or call us. Thanks

Chris Fesler
Fesler Built
602-953-8944

Last edited by Fesler; 07-25-2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:21 PM   #5
CGM2SSRS
susp.ban4life!

When calling you repeatedly gets no result, it leaves a customer frustrated and closing that door. I speak for myself. You seem to have not even have taken the time to read my post. 11 calls is not,"sitting on a forum asking questions"
With comments like those you've just slammed and locked the door of my money elsewhere.
Congratulations.
I suggest you look into who answers your phones while your gone.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:33 PM   #6
Fesler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGM2SSRS View Post
When calling you repeatedly gets no result, it leaves a customer frustrated and closing that door. I speak for myself. You seem to have not even have taken the time to read my post. 11 calls is not,"sitting on a forum asking questions"
With comments like those you've just slammed and locked the door of my money elsewhere.
Congratulations.
I suggest you look into who answers your phones while your gone.
I did email you and it might not have been as fast as you wanted. We cant please everyone and if you choose to go somewhere else that is fine. We have great people to answer the phones and am sorry you feel the way you do. Good luck with your purchase
Old 08-03-2009, 11:50 PM   #7
ac223mal

Drives: car
I have pm'd Fesler on a couple of questions and I have gotten a response to all of them, within a day or two. I am still waiting for what I am looking for to get put together, so I have not yet called to try and order. That being said, my questions have been answered.

Last edited by ac223mal; 08-03-2009 at 11:51 PM. Reason: forgot the "'d"
ac223mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:29 PM   #8
CGM2SSRS
susp.ban4life!

That is a good thing. It's great to have threads like this. Especially if the vendors themselves monitor them and actually care about what customers think. It is surprising how many don't.
Enough voices sound their displeasure, means others that may have purchased from them flip elsewhere. The merchant gets the picture and gives attention to the problem. People make purchases and all goes well,then post positive. Everyone's happy.
If you buy from them, let us know how it goes?
Thanks for the post!