Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 01-12-2012, 01:06 PM   #15
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDS5GEN View Post
Whats up AJ. I am part of the IE crew and have met you all ready. We were sitting at the same table at Fuddruckers during Davids cruise. You are more then welcomed too tag along on our events.
Ok, yeah I remember you. Man, that's a sweet ride. Everytime I see a post from you I oogle at the front of your car. I won't be able to make it this weekend. I'm headed out of town Monday, so gotta spend some QT with the wife. I'll keep on the look out though.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:09 PM   #16
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DET MSCL View Post
Funny you should mention that...how about we look at setting up a multi-club "Meet & Greet" in Temecula next month (February) like we did last January? We should get advance permission from the Pechanga security folks this time around if we think we'll have 40+ cars like last year! I have the Public Safety Shift Sergeant's business card, so we "know who to call"...

What is the interest level?
I am definitely down for that. I get back from Washington on Feb 17 (Fri), so anytime after that is good with me. Plus, I'm a WHALE, so Pechanga, Pala, Rincon are all 2nd homes for me!!! LoL
Old 01-13-2012, 05:39 AM   #17
Edlocs
IECC

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
What's up IECC? My name's AJ (GunnyG). I'm from San Diego. I saw y'alls event for Sat to Morongo. I told a few San Diegans. I'm not gonna make it. Not part of your club, so I wouldn't just crash the event. Not sure if anybody else would either. Just mentioned it would be some badass Camaro's headed out on a cruise this weekend. Maybe one day I could meet y'all and tag along.
AJ, all IECC events are open to everyone. Hope to see you at our next event
Mods: CAI Intake, Eibach Springs and Sway bars, Clear Bra, Borla Sport Catback, AAC Side Markers, DJG Phantom Hidden Headlight Grille, Suncoast Creation Functional Hood, Anvil Notched Spoiler, Custom Painted Stripes, Mail Slot Delete, 3D Carbon Fender Vets
Edlocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 05:46 AM   #18
Edlocs
IECC

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM
[QUOTE=DET MSCL;4306273]Funny you should mention that...how about we look at setting up a multi-club "Meet & Greet" in Temecula next month (February) like we did last January? We should get advance permission from the Pechanga security folks this time around if we think we'll have 40+ cars like last year! I have the Public Safety Shift Sergeant's business card, so we "know who to call"...

Mike sounds like a great idea. Last year meet was awesome, we had several clubs show up with many diff camaro gens showing up too

IECC events are on the 2nd sat of the month but we are flexable
Mods: CAI Intake, Eibach Springs and Sway bars, Clear Bra, Borla Sport Catback, AAC Side Markers, DJG Phantom Hidden Headlight Grille, Suncoast Creation Functional Hood, Anvil Notched Spoiler, Custom Painted Stripes, Mail Slot Delete, 3D Carbon Fender Vets
Edlocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:31 AM   #19
SilverFoxx
IECC Family Member

Drives: 2010 2SS,A6, SIM
Quote:
Funny you should mention that...how about we look at setting up a multi-club "Meet & Greet" in Temecula next month (February) like we did last January? We should get advance permission from the Pechanga security folks this time around if we think we'll have 40+ cars like last year! I have the Public Safety Shift Sergeant's business card, so we "know who to call"...

Sounds like a great idea especially since I was laid up and couldn't make it last year
Old 01-13-2012, 09:43 AM   #20
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edlocs View Post
AJ, all IECC events are open to everyone. Hope to see you at our next event
OK bro. I wanna come this weekend with you guys so bad. I may try and sneak away. I'm guessing yall will be around the 215/60 about 10:45. If I san swing it, I'll come. I wil definitely hook up with yall when I get back.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #21
DET MSCL
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to DET MSCL Send a message via Yahoo to DET MSCL Send a message via Skype™ to DET MSCL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edlocs View Post
Mike sounds like a great idea. Last year meet was awesome, we had several clubs show up with many diff camaro gens showing up too

IECC events are on the 2nd sat of the month but we are flexable
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFoxx View Post
Sounds like a great idea especially since I was laid up and couldn't make it last year
How does Saturday, February 18th work as a possible date? (Monday the 20th is President's Day, so many may have 3-day weekend plans...) I've got a baby shower to go to on Saturday the 11th, and February 24th - 26th (Thursday - Sunday) is the "Big 3" show at Qualcomm in San Diego that CCSD members have vendor spaces for. We could look at Sundays too, that is the day we met up last year, and was a good turnout...

I'll create a new Thread later so I don't have to "crash" this one for your cruise event this weekend!

2010 Victory Red 2SS ~ Black Leather ~ Cyber Grey Rally Stripes ~ Auto ~ SunRoof ~ Polished 20s, VIN: 102432

Ordered: 10/16/2008, Built: 4/3/2009, On The Rail: 5/21/2009, Departed Michigan: 6/1/2009, Delivered: 6/11/2009
DET MSCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:28 PM   #22
mad1111
Inland Empire Camaro Club

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS
Looking forward to tomorrow!!!

Got my car back and ready to roll...LoL

GunnyG as stated already, you and whoever else are always welcome to JOIN our events...no such thing as crashing! The more the better...

Demon Hunter...I believe it when I see you out there! LoL (j/k bro) hopefully you can make it out.

www.iecamaroclub.com
mad1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:29 PM   #23
mad1111

Quote:
How does Saturday, February 18th work as a possible date? (Monday the 20th is President's Day, so many may have 3-day weekend plans...) I've got a baby shower to go to on Saturday the 11th, and February 24th - 26th (Thursday - Sunday) is the "Big 3" show at Qualcomm in San Diego that CCSD members have vendor spaces for. We could look at Sundays too, that is the day we met up last year, and was a good turnout...

I'll create a new Thread later so I don't have to "crash" this one for your cruise event this weekend!

Mike:

This sounds great! Been waiting for another event like this...I'll keep an eye out for your thread on this event.

www.iecamaroclub.com
Old 01-14-2012, 10:29 AM   #24
SRT10KLLR

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
ill be there for sure my brotha ! see you guys Saturday
Leo, if you are coming to this event can I get a ride back with you. I need to pick up the Camaro at Haddad's but I can't drive there in one car and come back in two so I need someone to go with me. I can give you gas money. I just need to be dropped off then I can drive myself back.
SRT10KLLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:15 PM   #25
DET MSCL
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to DET MSCL Send a message via Yahoo to DET MSCL Send a message via Skype™ to DET MSCL
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad1111 View Post
Mike:

This sounds great! Been waiting for another event like this...I'll keep an eye out for your thread on this event.
David...great! I will see if Saturday, February 18th works for CCSD members...if not, there is always March!

2010 Victory Red 2SS ~ Black Leather ~ Cyber Grey Rally Stripes ~ Auto ~ SunRoof ~ Polished 20s, VIN: 102432

Ordered: 10/16/2008, Built: 4/3/2009, On The Rail: 5/21/2009, Departed Michigan: 6/1/2009, Delivered: 6/11/2009
DET MSCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 12:48 PM   #26
Demon Hunter

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LT
Was great to see everyone out there. Good turn out. I'm just glad I was finally able to attend one....
Old 01-17-2012, 02:54 PM   #27
mad1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Hunter View Post
Was great to see everyone out there. Good turn out. I'm just glad I was finally able to attend one....
Yea...trust me bro, it was a big surprise to us ALL!!! LoL

Car looks good...

www.iecamaroclub.com
Old 01-17-2012, 05:30 PM   #28
mickandkimmie
So-Cal Race Team

Drives: 2014 2SS RS & 2013 Jeep Wrangler
Quote:

We had so much fun on this ride last year! Would love to do it again!
mickandkimmie is offline   Reply With Quote