Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 09-03-2014, 07:46 AM   #1
Shawn '12

Drives: Camaro 1SS/1LE
Good dealership/service shops around East/New Brusnwick?

Hey guys - Do you have any recommendations for service shops (preferably dealerships)? I'm looking to get an alignment, balance my wheels and change my transmission fluid.

Appreciate any recommendations!
Shawn '12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 06:14 AM   #2
Shawn '12

Does anyone have experience with Oasis Chevrolet in Old Bridge NJ? Good/bad??
Old 09-05-2014, 06:47 AM   #3
molsonbrador

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2018 Colorado
Never been to Oasis. I bought mine at Malouf on Rt1. Clean dealership, clean service dept, polite group. I had the spolier nut issue taken care of way back when. Saw some big$$$ cars there, CTS-V, bad ass Vette.They will wash your car so if your anal about that tell them otherwise.
molsonbrador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 02:41 PM   #4
Joe@TuneTime
Sales@TuneTimePerformance

Drives: Camaro SS
If you cannot find a dealership you are comfortable with give me a call, we do alignments, balancing and all maintenance.
Joe@TuneTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 02:56 PM   #5
ichriscamaro
BlueDiamond

Drives: 2015 2SS 1LE RRM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn '12 View Post
Does anyone have experience with Oasis Chevrolet in Old Bridge NJ? Good/bad??
I bought my first Camaro at Malouf, had no issues with them everytime I took it for an oil change, very helpful and courteous , however when I had my winter tires put on my OEM wheels they scratched one of the wheels. They offered to repair the wheel but their repair guy is way beyond awful, the did a crappy job repairing they wheel, I took it two times and same result, looked ok at the beginning but the paint came off for a second time and just wasnt a good job overall, so I ended up just keeping it since the second time I took it there they put a scratch on my car and didnt want to take any more chances. So if you ever deal with them and they scratch your wheel DO NOT accept nothing less than a new wheel.
Also I traded in to an SS and went to Oasis Old bridge, sales people and service are very helpful and great overall, however when they did an alignment to my car they put two small scratches on the steering wheel bezel. Now I need a wheel balance but I decided to go to a different dealer, first because they do not do this service on the weekends and second because i am afraid they scratch my wheels as well. My appointment is this saturday, if you want I can keep u informed so that you can take it to this dealer in bridgewater. Sorry for the long reply but just wanted to give you the whole detail. I guess no one can take care of your car the way you do it.
ichriscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:34 PM   #6
Shawn '12

Thanks for the input guys. Thinking about trying all American chevrolet coz it's close to my work. Anyone been there for service?