Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Sponsors Camaro Builds / Project Cars

Old 01-04-2015, 12:35 AM   #1
Af247
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Matte Dark Grey V6
Looking for sponsorships

Hello camaro5 im currently building my 2012 V6 camaro into a future track car. My goal for my car is to have it show/track ready by summer of 2015. I'm currently looking for performance and suspension sponsorship, cosmetics too but my main goal is to have the car running at the level I'm aiming for. If anyone can help me or point me in the right direction to do so it will be much appreciated. The car is currently being used as a test car for a spoiler designed by myself and a former professional automtive clay modeler.
Attached Images

Af247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 03:21 PM   #2
SrtWtF

Drives: Nsrt & Camaro SS
Good luck clean Car
SrtWtF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 12:42 AM   #3
Black Knight

Drives: Supercharged LLT
Yea sign me up for free stuff lol
Old 01-10-2015, 09:52 AM   #4
Reggiocamaro
yellow_dragon

Drives: yellow camaro, black stripes
You gonna have to put in money first and start a race record, u have to make the sponsors interested in you, they, not just gonna hand parts out, they have to see ur worth the investment
Reggiocamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 09:34 AM   #5
Zslash28
Jumanji

Drives: '14 Z/28 - AGM - No A/C
What is your goal for performance? What series will you run? How many events? What is your experience? Are you licensed? Have you attended any driving schools? Will you travel for events? What mods do you have so far?
Zslash28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 12:45 PM   #6
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
I would recommend the following if you are serious about all of this, this goes for anyone wanting "sponsorship":

1. Get better pics of your car to use. High res, multiple angles, nice clear day or in a controlled environment, and without a image of a guys tattooed arm taking up half the pic

2. Put together a detailed list of what your build plan is, what events and promotional venues you will doing, etc. Dates, specifics, real goal for the car, etc.

3. You need to present this all in one email, any attachments for the vehicle/schedule, then sight in specific manufacturers and speed shops to start filling in your needs and contact them directly.

4. Even with a well organized approach, some informational background on yourself should be included with the package you are sending out, and hopefully you have a background in sales/marketing/ or at least networking skills and associations within our industry. You are an extension of the brands sponsoring you, so who are you and why should the sponsor entrust you to promote their brand.

I hope that helps. Like I said, if you are serious than that is where to at least start. A thread like this is going to get you nowhere in reality. And if the goal is really just to get some free parts, well your probably not going to get far with a simple thread like this, no details, and one blurry image of your car. Companies like us get "sponsorship" requests weekly if not daily from guys who hit a few car shows and want their car to be sponsored with free parts, the relationship is a partnership, one in which we need to know exactly what you are bringing to the table. Most importantly, remember that you and your car is an extension of your sponsors, so organized companies that have spent a lot of time and money building their brand and name, want to work with professionals that understand that and work with them in a professional manner. What you put into this is what you will get out of it.

I wish you and your Camaro the best!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 01:23 PM   #7
LOBBS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Good luck! I work for Procharger and still can't get a free blower. A helluva discount, yes but free, no.

Last edited by LOBBS; 01-12-2015 at 02:21 PM.
LOBBS is offline   Reply With Quote