Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 03-29-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
Atlas
Would you kindly...

Drives: Destitute
Thanks Jonathan and AAC!

Been having problems with one of my sidemarkers and water getting in them. I contacted Jonathan from AAC and he recommended that I use silicone to seal them. I did as he said and that worked for a bit until one day I find about five or so LED's dead, realizing that a significant amount of water was inside the assembly itself. I contacted Jonathan once again, and asked if I could straight buy one replacement sidemarker, seeing as how the LED boards, and the clip that holds the sidemarker itself to the bumper was broken ( I broke the clip ) Jonathan quickly pm'd me back saying that I could ship the whole unit back to him for a replacement LED board and backing. Anyway, since my Camaro isn't my daily now, I of course sent the whole sidemarker as soon as I could. I was expecting a couple of weeks or more for the warranty dept. to get me back a working unit. To my surprise the total turnaround time was about a week, including weekends! Anyway, just wanted to publicly extend my thanks to Jonathan and AAC for taking care of me right away and addressing my problem with proper business courtesy
Old 04-02-2012, 01:03 AM   #2
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Awesome!!
Old 04-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #3
brengeek
Not a dude.

Drives: 2012 45th 2ss/rs
Now THAT is customer service! BooYah!
Old 04-27-2012, 01:00 AM   #4
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Did they happen to send you any confirmation of getting the item or tell you when it was shipping to you? I am going to be sending something and am in no hurry but just wanted to have an overview of what to expect.

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:07 AM   #5
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Nice
Old 04-27-2012, 01:12 AM   #6
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
I need to get my backing clips fixed too. I'm using 3M double sided tape right now.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:13 AM   #7
Atlas
Would you kindly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
Did they happen to send you any confirmation of getting the item or tell you when it was shipping to you? I am going to be sending something and am in no hurry but just wanted to have an overview of what to expect.
I didn't receive any confirmation email or anything. I actually just gave them a call and the lady who picked up proved to be very helpful in tracking the progress of my repair and when it would possibly ship
Old 04-27-2012, 01:18 AM   #8
Atlas
Would you kindly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
I need to get my backing clips fixed too. I'm using 3M double sided tape right now.
Funny you mention it. When I took my front bumper off I ended up breaking another sidemarker clip I too am using 3m double sided tape. It's a cure all!
Old 04-27-2012, 01:24 AM   #9
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas View Post
Funny you mention it. When I took my front bumper off I ended up breaking another sidemarker clip I too am using 3m double sided tape. It's a cure all!
Kinda tough keeping them in there at high speed. I've gotten home from a drive or two and the sidemarkers are barely hanging on. Thinking of using five minute epoxy.