#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 01-08-2021, 09:19 PM   #15
Z OH 6

Drives: 2021 Red Hot ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurJGuy View Post
Was installed by a very reputable shop in Phoenix. I even confirmed it was correct AND sent photos to MM, they confirmed it was correct. Install was fine, design is junk.
It was installed wrong or defective, there are too many MM catch cans in use working just fine. MM would be out of business if this was normal. Sorry, your opinion just doesn't hold any water against the proven fact of those that are so many people using MM catch cans and seeing the expected result.

Last edited by Z OH 6; 01-08-2021 at 10:34 PM.
Z OH 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 09:58 PM   #16
grampa_ss

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
My MM Wild works great.
Old 01-10-2021, 01:02 PM   #17
ArthurJGuy

Drives: Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z OH 6 View Post
It was installed wrong or defective, there are too many MM catch cans in use working just fine. MM would be out of business if this was normal. Sorry, your opinion just doesn't hold any water against the proven fact of those that are so many people using MM catch cans and seeing the expected result.
I'll tell you what then, why don't you call MM and tell them their directions are wrong.

Then after that, call Cordes Performance, one of the most high renowned shops in the country who has been involved with all of the fastest C7 and Gen 6 Camaro builds over the past 10 years, and tell them that they are incompetent in installing a catch can. Let them know that you know more than they do, about a car you've never seen, and PLEASE record the conversation.

FB | IG | YT
ArthurJGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 01:03 PM   #18
ArthurJGuy

Drives: Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by grampa_ss View Post
My MM Wild works great.

Feel free to provide proof, and oil in the catch can is not proof of a clean intake

FB | IG | YT
ArthurJGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 03:17 PM   #19
Z OH 6

Drives: 2021 Red Hot ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurJGuy View Post
I'll tell you what then, why don't you call MM and tell them their directions are wrong.

Then after that, call Cordes Performance, one of the most high renowned shops in the country who has been involved with all of the fastest C7 and Gen 6 Camaro builds over the past 10 years, and tell them that they are incompetent in installing a catch can. Let them know that you know more than they do, about a car you've never seen, and PLEASE record the conversation.
No need for any of that, the MM catch cans work great. If they didn't work, Cordes wouldn't sell them and install them as part of their packages. Just common sense.
Z OH 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 03:38 AM   #20
Bangkok_ZL1
ZL1 Believer

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z OH 6 View Post
*cough* Elite Shill *cough*

I've already am in shipping talks for my wild. Was thinking delete, but he told me my co-pilot wouldn't appreciate the fragrance, LOL.
Bangkok_ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 03:45 AM   #21
Bangkok_ZL1
ZL1 Believer

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1
I'll tell you all now.... After I make this install. I will pull the lid and check in exactly 5000 miles, and if you want 10,000 also. And I will take pics. Lastly, I'll confess that I daily drive this beast around here like an idiot. I turn tires and am starting to slide her when she doesn't step on my groove with the safeties. I hate these, but that's another story. At this time, I have over 3000 miles (over 5000Kms) on here in just 4 weeks. I will put 25,000 miles on her in a year probably. so if you want real answers, I'll give them to you, and quick.

Just off topic and for your enjoyment, here are a few pics of SOME of the drives I've already been on driving around Thailand. All I can say is this is an awesome car to have here. Many times the roads are like you see in the pic, just my road with no police.... 100MPH is the norm.
Attached Images

Last edited by Bangkok_ZL1; 01-11-2021 at 04:02 AM.
Bangkok_ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote