Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2015, 10:22 AM   #897
Bretts
SS

Drives: 2015 2ss rs
^ have a fun safe trip that is a long drive!
CCW sp16a track set, BTR stage 3 cam and kooks longtubes with high flow catsLocks@7.5 degrees castor and radius arm inserts, Ride Tech 2coilovers JDP upper control arm bushings BMR lower knuckle bushing Bo White throttle body3.91 gears Spohn del-sphere toe link and trailing arms Prothane subframe bushings
Old 08-01-2015, 10:26 AM   #898
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bretts View Post
^ have a fun safe trip that is a long drive!
I'm taking the silver bird. Fly out first thing next Wednesday morning. Be back late the following Tuesday.

Old 08-01-2015, 05:26 PM   #899
meSSohappy

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
Have a great trip Merc !!
DAVENPORT STAGE 2 PLUS - 2" ARH ceramic coated headers - 3" ARH catless exhaust - Stock NPP mufflers - Kong ported SC - Katech 103 ported TB - Rotofab 5" Big gulp CAI - 22.5% lower pulley - ATI Harmonic balancer - Cordes SC expansion tank - MSD hi temp ignition wires - Koolsox spark plug insulators - custom tunes - 660hp/725tq pump - 713hp/763tq race

Old 08-03-2015, 12:43 AM   #900
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 66 Corvair Silverado LTZ
Re lunch in Nakusp....

Our club spent two nights there in June with only 35 cars and we swamped most restaurants. There is limited food service and and the waits for a table or to be served can be LONG. There are no FAST FOOD outlets of any kind. There is a centrally located smaller Overwaitea one block from the park. It did not appear to have a deli. It would be wise to pack a lunch. They do have an excellent Museum.

The beach on the lake is white sand and is located across from the park. Gas choices also are very limited. The new ferry now holds twice what it did last time so we should all be on one sailing.

Last edited by OUR72GTO; 08-03-2015 at 12:19 PM.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:10 AM   #901
50range

Drives: 2011 camaro LS3
We hate to do this, but have to cancel our plans to be in Revestoke this year. Not very happy about it. But, hope to see all the great photos of the show and shine on later posts. Have a great time everyone!!!!! Will be thinking of you. Safe travels.
Old 08-03-2015, 09:52 AM   #902
Merc
In The Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50range View Post
We hate to do this, but have to cancel our plans to be in Revestoke this year. Not very happy about it. But, hope to see all the great photos of the show and shine on later posts. Have a great time everyone!!!!! Will be thinking of you. Safe travels.

Get well soon, I'll see you next year.

Last edited by Merc; 08-03-2015 at 11:15 PM.
Old 08-03-2015, 02:24 PM   #903
iceman5730
Iceman

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT SC/RS CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUR72GTO View Post
Re lunch in Nakusp....

Our club spent two nights there in June with only 35 cars and we swamped most restaurants. There is limited food service and and the waits for a table or to be served can be LONG. There are no FAST FOOD outlets of any kind. There is a centrally located smaller Overwaitea one block from the park. It did not appear to have a deli. It would be wise to pack a lunch. They do have an excellent Museum.

The beach on the lake is white sand and is located across from the park. Gas choices also are very limited. The new ferry now holds twice what it did last time so we should all be on one sailing.
Good to know Steve Maybe I bring one of those disposable BBQ we got from merc a couple years back just in case
Old 08-03-2015, 02:35 PM   #904
meSSohappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50range View Post
OMG....that's terrible!! Hope all is well. will talk soon !!
DAVENPORT STAGE 2 PLUS - 2" ARH ceramic coated headers - 3" ARH catless exhaust - Stock NPP mufflers - Kong ported SC - Katech 103 ported TB - Rotofab 5" Big gulp CAI - 22.5% lower pulley - ATI Harmonic balancer - Cordes SC expansion tank - MSD hi temp ignition wires - Koolsox spark plug insulators - custom tunes - 660hp/725tq pump - 713hp/763tq race

Last edited by meSSohappy; 08-03-2015 at 05:09 PM.
Old 08-03-2015, 11:16 PM   #905
Merc
In The Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman5730 View Post
Good to know Steve Maybe I bring one of those disposable BBQ we got from merc a couple years back just in case
Prepare for the worst!

Old 08-05-2015, 06:03 PM   #906
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 66 Corvair Silverado LTZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
Prepare for the worst!

There is a hotel with a lounge downtown and the meals are good but the wait can be long. Everybody raved about the Prime Rib. The pizza place down the street has a great reputation but we were told to come back in 1.5 hours.

I plan to bring a picnic lunch as I don't think there is even a Subway. Gas is less in Revelstoke and if you fill up before you leave you won't need to look for any until back to the hotel.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:18 PM   #907
PlatinumIce
WILD CANADIAN HEARTBEAT

Drives: 2014 2SS 1LE RS, 2014 ZL1& 2024 ZL1
Due to unforeseen commitments Chevy Camaro won't be able to attend so that may have opened up another spot at the Hillcrest
700/633 91Octane Street Tune=750/670 VP109 Race Tune TVS2300 Heartbeat SC,ADM Dual Fuel Pumps/ Module, BRM lowered 1", performance rotors, hawks pads, SS Braided lines, GT-14cam, 78mm pulley, AR LT Headers, Cat Deletes, Borla S catback, tinted, 1/LE emblems, 65lb Injectors, Elite catch can,dual valve springs, titanium retainers, super conductor wires and insulators, Robo Fab CAI, Oversize intercooler reservoir, Oracle ghost side markers, Black out Bowties & SS,ZL1 splash guards, Michelin PSS. Built and tuned by Davenport Motorsports (WILD1LE)
Old 08-05-2015, 10:37 PM   #908
meSSohappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meSSohappy View Post
Hello fellow poker playing cruisers.

We are in the process of developing a poker player list similar to that of the shirt order. I believe we have 18 players right now. Once I post the list, please review it and if your name is not on it and you would like to play, let me know.
We are establishing some SIMPLE RULES for our little tourney so knowing the # of players will help us determine # of tables and # of peeps per table.

Here's what we know so far:

You will be placed at a table by random draw...example: Table 1, seat 5....so you may not be sitting next to your spouse or friend....if this is an issue and is going to cause a problem, please do not sign up for the tourney.

There will be a buy in (TBD...prob 20 or 30 $$). You can buy in as many times as you like for the first hour. You must be out of chips to re-buy. No re-buys after 60 minutes...no exceptions !!!

Blinds will be raised every 15-20 min. We will decide for sure before posting final draft of rules.

Top players from starting tables will proceed to winners table. The # of advancing players will depend on the # of players and tables. We would like 6-8 players at winners table. This will be determined from our sign up sheet.

Only the winners table will take home cash prizes. Winners will be as follows:
-3rd place will win the original buy in amount
-2nd place will win 2x the original buy in amount
-1st place takes the rest

Losers table is an option. This could be a cash table or follow tourney rules...this is TBD.

Posted below is the ranking of poker hands. We can print these on cards to place at tables for beginners.

More info coming later as we piece this all together.
Just reposting this as we get closer to the trip. Some of you may have forgotten about your chips or ethe fact that you even signed up to play...lol. Sheena and I are working on some simple rules and will post em up as soon as we get them done.

NOTE: IN THE POKER TOURNEY CHART THERE IS A COLUMN NAMED "ASSIGNED COLOR". IF YOU ARE BRINGING CHIPS, PLEASE PURCHASE A PACKAGE OF LITTLE COLORED DOTS TO STICK TO YOUR CHIPS SO YOU KNOW WHICH ONES ARE YOURS. YOU CAN BUY THEM AT A DOLLAR STORE..LIKE 650 FOR A COUPLE OF BUCKS.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Poker Hand Ranking.pdf (218.0 KB, 49 views)
File Type: pdf REVYFEST IV poker rules.pdf (266.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: pdf Revy Poker Tourney.pdf (182.3 KB, 36 views)

Last edited by meSSohappy; 08-11-2015 at 07:49 PM.
Old 08-05-2015, 11:53 PM   #909
meSSohappy

Alright folks......after months of sleepless nights.....pulling our hair out.....yelling at our spouses....grounding our children.....and taking all of our frustrations out on our Camaros.....Sheena and I have developed some simple and FRIENDLY poker tournament rulz.

Merc has secured a conference room for our game. BYOB in a hidden cooler, bag, box, etc.

Bring cash...lol....no IOU's

Bring a smile and a sense of humour...this will be a blast !!

See below and PM me if your not on the list and wish to play or you want to be taken off the list or there is missing info (which there is).

I will try to find time to make a copy of the poker hand ratings for everyone as well as a copy of the rulz for each table.

Sheena will be bringing cards for the games. If you are bringing chips, check your color code on the attachment to make sure you know which chips are yours.

I think that's it !!!!

I can sleep now....have to stop pulling my hair out as I don't have much left.....must stop yelling at my wife....kids are still grounded and I will always take it out on my Camaro.....lol !!!

Happy Poker :-))
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Poker Hand Ranking.pdf (218.0 KB, 36 views)
File Type: pdf Revy Poker Tourney.pdf (180.8 KB, 51 views)
File Type: pdf REVYFEST IV poker rules.pdf (266.3 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by meSSohappy; 08-07-2015 at 10:39 PM.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:24 AM   #910
mjrracing97
Bumblebee1961

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Transformers Edition
Send a message via Skype™ to mjrracing97
Quote:
Originally Posted by meSSohappy View Post
Alright folks......after months of sleepless nights.....pulling our hair out.....yelling at our spouses....grounding our children.....and taking all of our frustrations out on our Camaros.....Sheena and I have developed some simple and FRIENDLY poker tournament rulz.

Merc has secured a conference room for our game. BYOB in a hidden cooler, bag, box, etc.

Bring cash...lol....no IOU's

Bring a smile and a sense of humour...this will be a blast !!

See below and PM me if your not on the list and wish to play or you want to be taken off the list or there is missing info (which there is).

I will try to find time to make a copy of the poker hand ratings for everyone as well as a copy of the rulz for each table.

Sheena will be bringing cards for the games. If you are bringing chips, check your color code on the attachment to make sure you know which chips are yours.

I think that's it !!!!

I can sleep now....have to stop pulling my hair out as I don't have much left.....must stop yelling at my wife....kids are still grounded and I will always take it out on my Camaro.....lol !!!

Happy Poker :-))
Hi Shawn and Sheena! I have 400 chips and none of them are yellow.
Closed Thread