Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 02-23-2019, 06:55 PM   #1
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
2014 2SS/RS Slowhawk Tuned For Sale in Spring

Hello all, long time!

As time goes by things change, not a shocker. I changed jobs to Cambridge in 2015 and thus the new commute ruled out driving the Camaro. My wife "retired" for 2 years but then found a high level job last fall, and to spare her the hassle of cleaning the car off in winter (or me cleaning mine off, I leave so early, we have 2 car garage) I put my Camaro in storage for the winter in a controlled environment. It's not cheap.

After careful consideration, I think it's time to sell "Christine" to a new owner and move on. I just don't get to driver her or enjoy her as the car deserves.

In Spring, thinking April, this car will be for sale. You will have to check out the following threads for details but it has everything. Xpel film and all.

Build thread:
https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=358812

Slowhawk tuning thread:
https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=459660

Mileage as of now is 17.5k.

I know these cars have become less desired, and I am more than willing to consider pricing. For this car you get the full package AND a full set of winter tires that work fine (Blizzaks, drove this car through "Snowpocalypse" in 2015). Perfect condition. The car is paid off.

Thinking 23k for a local buyer, but open to discussion.

Thanks.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 06:45 PM   #2
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
Was hoping for some local interest on this. I just replaced my commuter car with a 2019 Mazda CX-5 GTR (310 ft-lb of torque!) so I no longer need to trade the Camaro.

This car has everything, and some nice extras:
- Xpel film on front half of car and gills, no rock chip issues
- low mileage (17.5k)
- passes new MA inspection process as is
- set of Blizzak tires if you like to drive year round. I drove this car locally in the 2015 "Snowpocalypse" without issue.
- carbon fiber hood vent from Seibon

I feel this package is a LOT of car for 20k.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote