Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 06-27-2011, 06:08 PM   #1
Shadow-phoenix
Terrorizing the streets

Drives: 06 GTO, 92 Camaro RS, 84 Trans Am
Send a message via AIM to Shadow-phoenix Send a message via MSN to Shadow-phoenix Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow-phoenix
Wanted: Third Gens...

I've got an itch that needs to be scratched so to speak. I'm looking for 2 more third gen Camaros to add to my garage... (Preferably 89-92, but i'll consider as old as an 87)...
I'm looking for a V8 and a V6. have to have stick shift for both... the cheaper the better, all i ask it that they be running and not covered in rust or completely destroyed body work (i bought my 92 that i have now for a grand, and it was running, but the tranny had issues)... I'm going to be moving to Ft Hood, so i will be looking in the Ft Hood, Texas area (and surrounding areas), as well as around the Ft Smith, Arkansas area (where my brother lives). No distance is too far if your third gen is the right price and the right condition. Let me know what you have, and what your asking price is...

Rust is the vehicular form of cancer.

A stupid owner is a Camaro's worst fear, second only to the though of going to the crusher.

Camaro: a vicious animal that eats rice for breakfast, and mustangs for dinner.
Shadow-phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:03 AM   #2
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Might want to check out craigslist, I know there pretty abundant here in the Las Cruces/El Paso area, I picked up a nice V-8 that needed an idler pully for $900 and a fair v-6 that just needed an ignition switch for $350, neither one needed body work other than a few minor dings. I also see some really nice ones including IROCs in the $2500 range pretty regularly.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 12:10 AM   #3
billy2642

Drives: 2013 VR ZL1 Manual
Im here at Ft Hood and those things are a dime a dozen for sale around here. Kinda sad really.
2013 VR ZL1 Manual #0801. Airais CAI, More to come........
billy2642 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:41 AM   #4
Shadow-phoenix
Terrorizing the streets

Send a message via AIM to Shadow-phoenix Send a message via MSN to Shadow-phoenix Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow-phoenix
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy2642 View Post
Im here at Ft Hood and those things are a dime a dozen for sale around here. Kinda sad really.
I'll have a fleet of them if thats the case... anything on the lemon lot there worth looking at (as far as Camaro's and Trans Am's go)

A stupid owner is a Camaro's worst fear, second only to the though of going to the crusher.

Old 06-28-2011, 06:24 AM   #5
Shadow-phoenix
Terrorizing the streets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow-phoenix View Post
I've got an itch that needs to be scratched so to speak. I'm looking for 2 more third gen Camaros to add to my garage... (Preferably 89-92, but i'll consider as old as an 87)...
I'm looking for a V8 and a V6. have to have stick shift for both... the cheaper the better, all i ask it that they be running and not covered in rust or completely destroyed body work (i bought my 92 that i have now for a grand, and it was running, but the tranny had issues)... I'm going to be moving to Ft Hood, so i will be looking in the Ft Hood, Texas area (and surrounding areas), as well as around the Ft Smith, Arkansas area (where my brother lives). No distance is too far if your third gen is the right price and the right condition. Let me know what you have, and what your asking price is...
UPDATE:
The V8 has to be either an IROC or a Z28 with the TPI 305 and 5 speed tranny.

The V6 can be anything as long as it was originally a manual transmission, even if it has no motor or transmission in it.

Old 06-28-2011, 11:32 AM   #6
cyberLS

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey LS
i have a 87 Z28 with a recent rebuild engine but it has been sitting for a few years. You would have to replace all the seal and tires. It is an auto tho and i am all the way in cali.
cyberLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:35 PM   #7
Joebot8484
ZL1 # 1307

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1, 2008 Hummzilla H3
I have an 87 Berlinetta 2.8 5 speed t-top car with 100K on the ticker. It has been sitting in my parents garage for years and will turn over but won't fire. I have jumped the fuel pump and got fuel at the rail so I think it's an ignition relay or a fuel pump relay i just don't have time to mess with it. here is the link, http://utica.craigslist.org/cto/2441008330.html I'll take 1500 bucks for it.

Old 07-06-2011, 03:55 PM   #8
Shadow-phoenix
Terrorizing the streets

still looking... i'm going on leave here soon, and have about 2 grand to spend... if the right offer comes up.