Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 06-18-2009, 07:11 PM   #211
wyocamaro

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2-2007 Silverados
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstnt View Post
I will be ONE WEEK too late for the show, and a couple of days after the drive! My car won't be here until probably June 29th or 30th....actually hoping for the 30th...it's my birthday and I have the day off. Cruzin!
I bet it is the rail yard before the drive-so pound on your dealer. But at least it is on the way!
Old 06-18-2009, 07:44 PM   #212
2SSONLY

Drives: FAST!
That's a great b-day present. My car missed my b-day by about 6 weeks. I just celebrated it twice! Along with getting the car.

Ahh, the excitement of knowing it is close, close, close! Congrats.
2SSONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:45 PM   #213
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Rally on 27th

Here is the list I have so far....James do you have additions? Also do we need a body count for the lunch? Is dealer doing Dogs, chips, soda?

2SSONLY Pepper
2010 SS RS Larry + son Paul
WYOCAMARO James
Tom692010 Tom
Mtcwby Don
Cbm need name??????
Bowtie Guy Sean+ Wife and 2 kids
WyCamaro Chris
Streetrace need name????
Above are confirmed members. Please add names and guests if you would.
TeddyP25 Ted if not drinking too much beer at 8:00 am
Steves 2LT Steve if car delivered this week
Teccboxx Chris at NHRA event in Pueblo wont be able to make it
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:45 PM   #214
wyocamaro

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2-2007 Silverados
Rally Update

Updated list here:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...d=1#post598749
Old 06-19-2009, 11:31 AM   #215
angelic

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to angelic Send a message via MSN to angelic
Got an email from my dealer today. She said the car should be in sometime around July 1st. Even gave me a VIN number. I'm so excited!! I think I need to be pinched because I can't believe this is happening.

Hope to join you guys on the road soon!
angelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:02 PM   #216
WYcamaro

Drives: in reverse
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic View Post
Got an email from my dealer today. She said the car should be in sometime around July 1st. Even gave me a VIN number. I'm so excited!! I think I need to be pinched because I can't believe this is happening.

Grats!
WYcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:06 PM   #217
FwyFlyer

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic View Post

Congratulations, when and where did you order?
FwyFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:38 PM   #218
angelic

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to angelic Send a message via MSN to angelic
Quote:
Originally Posted by FwyFlyer View Post
Congratulations, when and where did you order?

Thank you!

Placed the order sometime in April. Was lucky to jump from spot 7 to spot 4 at this time. Then from there jumped from 4th to 2nd. That is why you won't see me complaining about the waiting period. I know a lot of people here have not had it easy.
Ordered from Ghent in Greeley for MSRP. Don't live in Greeley, live further south of that but just ordered through them.
angelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:20 PM   #219
2SSONLY

Drives: FAST!
Congrats. Hope you get her soon. Timing is everything and sounds like it was on your side. I was lucky to jump from 4th to 1st priority at the dealer I ordered from or probably would still be waiting to get the order placed.

Must be your name sake (Angelic). Had some angels on your side!

Catch ya at the next rally for sure!
2SSONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:37 PM   #220
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member

Drives: Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS A6
Parker/Aurora here
I want to throw a little coodos to Go Chevrolet, specifically Rich Anson. I ordered my Victory Red 2SSRS in Mid March. I called all the Chevy dealers in the Denver area and asked who would give me a employee discount, not the supplier discount but the actual employee discount on the new Camaro Rich at Go Chevy was the only one. So I ordered it. He told me it would be in around the end of May. Must admit I was VERY leery at this point. Kept calling him and getting updates. When the car finally came in (first 2SSRS at Go), I thought for sure he was going to screw me over and make me pay MSRP. NOPE. Matter of fact, when the car got off the truck, he hid it away so that salespeople didn’t even know it was there. When I picked it up the next day, the salesmen were asking where I purchased it from! They didn’t even know it was there.
I have bought a lot of new GM cars in the past and Rich is BY FAR the best salesmen you will ever deal with. If you are looking to order one, go to GO and ask for Rich. Tell him Kirk sent you!

See you all on the road!
Icntdrv55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:04 PM   #221
volleyfan

Drives: 2003 Tahoe Z71, 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icntdrv55 View Post
Parker/Aurora here
I want to throw a little coodos to Go Chevrolet, specifically Rich Anson. I ordered my Victory Red 2SSRS in Mid March. I called all the Chevy dealers in the Denver area and asked who would give me a employee discount, not the supplier discount but the actual employee discount on the new Camaro Rich at Go Chevy was the only one. So I ordered it. He told me it would be in around the end of May. Must admit I was VERY leery at this point. Kept calling him and getting updates. When the car finally came in (first 2SSRS at Go), I thought for sure he was going to screw me over and make me pay MSRP. NOPE. Matter of fact, when the car got off the truck, he hid it away so that salespeople didn’t even know it was there. When I picked it up the next day, the salesmen were asking where I purchased it from! They didn’t even know it was there.
I have bought a lot of new GM cars in the past and Rich is BY FAR the best salesmen you will ever deal with. If you are looking to order one, go to GO and ask for Rich. Tell him Kirk sent you!

See you all on the road!
Hey Kirk..Hope your vacation was cool and you're enjoying the Camaro now!! Mine was built and I got my VIN from Rich on Wed. No word on shipping yet, but hope it comes by the end of the month.

For everyone else, I also ordered from Rich Anson at GO and have been very impressed with him so far. He gives regular updates and also really enjoys just talking about Camaros! While I'm not lucky enough to get the deal Kirk got, I am getting it at MSRP and am hoping for the USAA discount when it gets here.

Happy driving!! Rob
6000 - 2 Jul 09
volleyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:01 AM   #222
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member

Drives: Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS A6
Rob
Rich will give you the USAA discount because he gave it to me as well. Just let him know! Car is better then I expected. Going in today to get the windows tinted and clear bra!
Icntdrv55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 05:52 PM   #223
bekboy

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS 2010 SS RS
2009 Colorado Camaro Club pictures

Here are some pictures from the Colorado Camaro Club car show.
Attached Images

bekboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:00 AM   #224
Steves2LT

Drives: 2LT/RS VR 6M CG Stripes
Hey all,
No news here. My car is still not in and whether it gets in or not I am going to have to cancel next weekend. Just found out my daughter's softball tournament starts next Saturday so I am going to be there to watch her and also because I am the head coach. We'll hit one later on and I'll definitely have my car by then. I hope you all have a good time and I wish I there to join in the fun. Have a good one.

Steve
Steves2LT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012 callaway, 45th anniversary, colorado camaro