Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Forced Induction

Old 10-21-2018, 05:53 PM   #1
OnThaCheap

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS Turbo
Turbonetics kit

My car was just recently totaled in a rearend collision unfortunately. Will most likely be buying the car back from insurance and parting it out. All of the drivetrain is unharmed. Including a turbonetics turbo kit. The kit has some slight modifications as listed below. Kit has about 10,000 miles on it and works perfectly. Was on a M6 car that was completely stock internally. Made 580rwhp and 560ftlbs at 6psi of boost on a stock fuel pump which was my limiting factor. I can possibly throw in my ECU which has already been dyno tuned for this setup. Located in Oceanside CA 92058. If interested in any of the other drivetrain let me know. Engine and trans has 64,000 miles on it and had a fresh oil change the morning before the wreck. Asking $4000 for the complete kit. Will ship at buyers expense. Text me at (252)773-2280

- Single dumped exhaust with spintech muffler (muffler is 3” inlet with a 3.5” turn down dump, dumps about where the passenger seat is and angled out 45 deg to minimize exhaust fumes in the cab)
-Has Fuel Injector Connection 1000cc Injectors
-Has different wastegates than what comes with the kit, I forget the exact brand now. Will have to look and see. They’re better than the evo’s that come with the kit.
-exhaust work wrapped in titanium heat wrap (looks better in my opinion)
-Currently is set up with a turbosmart e-40 street electronic boost controller which doubles as my boost gauge. Turbosmart boost solenoid also. Very cool little setup.
-Innovate Motorsports Air fuel gauge kit that I have hidden behind the far left A/C vent. Can send the whole setup as is if you like it. (Was going for a stealth look inside and didn’t want a bunch of gauges everywhere)

Last edited by OnThaCheap; 10-21-2018 at 07:17 PM.
OnThaCheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 10:13 AM   #2
casty

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Is this still available? Do you have any pictures
casty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boost, forced induction, turbo, turbonetics