Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Forced Induction

Old 06-27-2019, 12:08 PM   #1
Robmnrd

Drives: 2013 ZL1
WTB: RD heat exchanger, 100mm idler pulley (w/o bracket)

Hey all,

I will be obtaining the following parts over the next month (or so) to then be installed in 2-3 months time. If ya'll have either of these things lightly-to-moderately used and are looking to sell, let me know.

-Ron Davis HX (for the right price I may be persuaded to look at other brands)
-100mm idler pulley (I don't need the bracket, not doing a lower pulley. I just want to increase belt-wrap as I will be installing a 2.38 upper pulley)

If anybody has any of the following in like new condition I may also be interested, but total price for part+shipping would obviously need to make sense since I currently intend to buy them new.

-ID1050X injectors
-DMS aux. pump
-DSX flex fuel sensor kit
(Basically looking to obtain a complete E85 upgrade kit)
-ZPE Hub+Eaton isolator+Griptec 2.38 upper pulley

Currently my intention is to buy those things new via package-deal, but if someone on here purchased those things and for whatever reason won't be using them, I wouldn't mind taking them off your hands (for an appropriate price).

Thanks!
Robmnrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 12:09 PM   #2
Robmnrd

Price list:

I've already laid out total cost of buying all of these parts new including shipping, so here is a list of prices I am willing to buy used including shipping if the quality of the piece warrants it.

-Ron Davis HX: Up to $550
-Any other name-brand A6 compatible HX (These are less desirable for my specific needs for the build): Up to $480
-100mm Idler pulley: Up to $80
-ID1050X injectors: Up to $810

Not going to get into pricing for the individual pieces of the hub+isolator+upper pulley combo, but if someone has them and just never used them, I'll give ya $250 shipped for the lot. If you also have the appropriately sized belt to match (with stock lower pulley), I'll do $260 shipped.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by Robmnrd; 07-10-2019 at 11:42 AM.
Old 06-28-2019, 07:30 PM   #3
Blownfogger540

Drives: 2013 ZL1 416
ive got new 1050x id used 850id
new kdi heat ex its on here some where

pm if interested
Blownfogger540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 10:19 AM   #4
Robmnrd

Bump! Still looking.

Hey Blownfogger, that kdi unit looks like a good piece, but it is way too big for my intended use. Hope you find someone to take advantage of it, good luck with that sale!
If you still have the 1050x injectors, let me know. I'd be interested in them still!
Old 07-10-2019, 11:28 AM   #5
Robmnrd

I've altered my price list a bit - check them out. I'm gonna pull the trigger on purchasing this coming Sunday, so I'm bumping now and one more time before then, and then I'm gonna purchase everything from supplier.

Maybe my updated prices will garner some interested sellers?

Last edited by Robmnrd; 07-10-2019 at 11:42 AM.