Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-10-2015, 09:38 AM   #141
robotfighter

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizaro View Post
Oh I understand why youre upset now.
Why would I be angry driving a Volt? This makes you look ignorant. I drive a Volt because I really like the car. No one forced it on me. I test drove one and really enjoyed driving it. And knew someone who liked hers as well. So I f#cking bought one. The interior feels like something out of Buck Rodgers and I love saving on the cost of fuel. It also makes me appreciate the drive of the Camaro more when I drive it instead on weekends.

And why does giving a crap about the environment or wanting to save money on gas make you a liberal? It's really stupid to politicize all this. While I'm at it, California is f#cking awesome. Sunshine, beauty, and lots of fun places to go. Anyone who thinks it's a state full of communists that are trying to take rights away from citizens is grossly uninformed and obviously incredibly envious. Yeah, enjoy your shit weather and keep wasting your energy hating those who have done nothing to you.

Last edited by robotfighter; 07-10-2015 at 10:17 AM.
robotfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 11:04 AM   #142
CamaroCracka

Drives: 2010 Turbo LS3
You're angry about something because everything is stupid and ignorant. Perhaps a little cognitive dissonance over being a conservative environmentalist, or skin as thin as a grape. It's ok, lots of conservatives love the planet. We just don't ask that everybody ride bicycles or die to sustain CO2 levels.

Glad you like where you live. Been there many times, but it's not for me.

2011 Vert - 416/w 230/236 .612/.602 115lsa, 1LE suspension w/32mm rear bar. Z28 diff. ZL1 brakes.
CamaroCracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 12:16 PM   #143
My 5th

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6 Black on Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChrisLS3 View Post
Should have asked her what the effect of all those lithium batteries in landfills will be on the Earth's water supply 30 years from now will be.
Don't forget the extra energy used in the manufacture of those cars and their batteries. They don't call them a Toyota Pious for nothing.

Most Greenies are flaming hypocrites. While I appreciate a sincere concern for the environment, most of the Green crap today does the opposite of what's intended. They think that because they charge their batteries at home they aren't polluting. They are too dumb to realize all they've done is shift their pollution from their home to the coal-fired power plant.

Don't get me wrong, I think the IDEA of a hybrid or electric car is a terrific idea, I don't like the Holier-Than-Thou attitude a lot of the owners have. They need to acknowledge the environmental problems the manufacture and disposal of their batteries causes.

My sister-in-law recently got a Ford Fusion Hybrid. That car is freakin' awesome. It's a perfect around town or commuting car, is good looking, solid and well made. Plus it has a bunch of cool gadgets

Last edited by My 5th; 07-10-2015 at 12:28 PM. Reason: add more blah, blah, blah
My 5th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:12 PM   #144
Nor Cal ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gajagfan View Post
My office manager owns a Prius. Its a pretty cool car. One morning, she ran out of gas just short of the office. That was funny! I had a Prius as a rental and thought it was a decent car. I will never understand the Prius hate.
It is more about the way some of the Prius drivers act towards others than anything. Kind of like I am saving the planet, so therefore you suck and Im going to slow you down attitude.

Besides besides being the most souless car on the planet. I had to use a loaner for work one day and it was worse than a vw bug with a slipping clutch slow. By far the most boring car I have ever driven. It is as exciting as a refrigerator.
Nor Cal ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:53 PM   #145
Spec
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS LS3
Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:04 PM   #146
oldfriend

Drives: Fiat 500 E
Even worst than the Prius driver , the Leaf drivers , those bastards stay on the lef lane , keeping up with what the car is telling them to do ( stay within the green lines ) on the screen , and by doing so , they slow down the so called Fastlane
And when one goes around them and look at them , they just shake their heads , and my response is a very polite , as always , I just shrug my shoulders and show them my big Midle finger and just smile
That's just another commuter on my way home !
oldfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:07 PM   #147
TIREKLR

Drives: 2015 zl1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rberns View Post
I can buy a lot of gas for the price or an electric car.

One of the girls I work with owns a prius and a electric car. Never knew this until we started talking but her electric car only gets about 75 miles before it needs to be recharged. IMO, its a waste of money if you can't go anywhere with it. She did say they have charging stations at rest stop but again depending if its a 120, 240 or 480 (I think she said 480) your vehicle takes between 4 to 12 hours to charge.
Haha if you live 74 miles away I will be there in 1.5 hours if you live 76 miles away I will be there in 13.5 hours!!
TIREKLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 09:32 PM   #148
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
This would piss off prius drivers.

Last edited by motorhead; 12-09-2015 at 08:10 PM.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 10:59 PM   #149
Lndryguru

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
In my diesel truck went it starts pouring coal out the tail pipe its priceless
Old 07-11-2015, 01:34 PM   #150
L&M CAMARO 6

Drives: Just a fan for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
This would piss off prius drivers.
LOL best picture that I've seen in some time. EXCELLENT! Thanks MOTORHEAD.
L&M CAMARO 6 is offline   Reply With Quote