Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2010, 06:03 PM   #1
joeyisapimp
Control > Speed
 
joeyisapimp's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black LS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Delaware
Posts: 80
iPod hook-up for LS?

I own a black 2010 LS and I was wondering if anyone has come across a way to connect their iPod to their radio w/o using a FM converter? I am forced to use a FM converter and the quality is terrible and the volume is really low..does anyone have a fix for this?? Thanks guys.
joeyisapimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:20 PM   #2
slick rick
SoCal Mayhem
 
slick rick's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Foothill Ranch, CA
Posts: 5,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyisapimp View Post
I own a black 2010 LS and I was wondering if anyone has come across a way to connect their iPod to their radio w/o using a FM converter? I am forced to use a FM converter and the quality is terrible and the volume is really low..does anyone have a fix for this?? Thanks guys.
Use the AUX in port in the center arm rest console.
__________________
slick rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:53 PM   #3
joeyisapimp
Control > Speed
 
joeyisapimp's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black LS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Delaware
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick rick View Post
Use the AUX in port in the center arm rest console.

I don't have that because I didn't get the connectivity package :/
joeyisapimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:59 PM   #4
Darth Martel
Darth Martel
 
Darth Martel's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 1SS with 20% tinted windows
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bizzaroland
Posts: 1,428
Everybody has the Aux earphone style jack. You don't get the USB port unless you have the CC package.
Darth Martel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 06:05 PM   #5
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless
 
Iwantone2's Avatar
 
Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: OC Cali
Posts: 9,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick rick View Post
Use the AUX in port in the center arm rest console.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Martel View Post
Everybody has the Aux earphone style jack. You don't get the USB port unless you have the CC package.
__________________
Iwantone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
baseline, hook, ipod

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
USB port The_Stache Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum 85 09-20-2009 02:44 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.