Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2017, 07:10 PM   #169
GossipSquirrelJelena
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT. Supercharged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
Unless you posted something later that recanted that statement then it does not matter the date, it was still relevant to my comment. And my post he commented on was 7 months old, so what was your point again?
My point is your a god damn fool for getting your feelings hurt. By sh!t that don't matter! Written by people you don't know. That was typed 3 years ago. Again get over it and move on. Or keep this stupid thread alive for another three years.
Old 11-24-2017, 07:37 PM   #170
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GossipSquirrelJelena View Post
My point is your a god damn fool for getting your feelings hurt. By sh!t that don't matter! Written by people you don't know. That was typed 3 years ago. Again get over it and move on. Or keep this stupid thread alive for another three years.
I didn’t see an expiration date on your comment. Where was it?
Old 11-24-2017, 07:48 PM   #171
GossipSquirrelJelena
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT. Supercharged.
LOL let me guess? Your still waiting for an apology. My opinion hasnt changed in the last 3 years. I answered the OPs question with measurable data. Apparently he was happy with the answers he got. Beause he bagged out a long time ago. So in the spirit of being the bigger man. This is my last post in this thread. But keep fighting the good fight in this thread. Happy holidays.
Old 11-24-2017, 07:58 PM   #172
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GossipSquirrelJelena View Post
LOL let me guess? Your still waiting for an apology. My opinion hasnt changed in the last 3 years. I answered the OPs question with measurable data. Apparently he was happy with the answers he got. Beause he bagged out a long time ago. So in the spirit of being the bigger man. This is my last post in this thread. But keep fighting the good fight in this thread. Happy holidays.
Like I said if your opinion hasn’t changed then it is still a valid comment to post on, age of the post does not matter..

Last edited by Angrybird 12; 11-24-2017 at 08:24 PM.
Old 11-24-2017, 08:45 PM   #173
SquawkVFR
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
I am not against anyone owning what they like or what fits their needs.

I try to take care in what I say to say what I believe while making sure that people know that if they think differently it is ok. Maybe some things don’t come out the way it is intended, some people interpret things differently.
So that being said, if I have said anything that anyone can take as a personal attack or insult, I apologize.
We are all passionate owners of Camaros, and our cars are like family members to many. So if someone makes a negative comment about a family member it is only natural to get upset.

Maybe it is time for me to leave for good after 10 years and over 21,000 posts, I hope I have at some point helped others with their cars, but now I am getting too old for this.
It’s such a relief to see that you’re not leaving.

Closed Thread