Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 10-25-2009, 11:01 PM   #15
colaman24

Drives: 2010 2LT RS TANSFORMERS EDITION
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakman View Post
I tried to buy from Phillips in Frankfort. 3 trips later, and they changed their minds on my trade. Salesman said one price, then 3 trips later, manager low=balled me by $1500.

Now at 3400 at Jacobs in Joliet. See Josh Casey if you do and let me know. I'll call in advance for you. He will honor any discount, he says.

Tom (Rakman)
Don't feel bad, I ordered my yellow, 2lt, transformers edition form a northern Ill. dealer. Had price set with my suppliers discount, They called me last friday and said it was in. Go there and they will no longer accept my supplier discount and have put a $3000 "market adjustment" on my car. So now it is almost 5k more than the car I ordered 8 weeks ago!!!!!!
Price ended up being same as a SS, all for some stripes and emblems.

Needless to say they still have the car on thier lot and I will be looking for another dealer to buy from.
colaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:52 PM   #16
lawdog

Drives: 2010 SSII w RS & Sunroof Yellow
Go to Biggers Chevrolet in Elgin, IL talk to Jose Guzman and you will not go through that game stuff. Selling exactly what you want for list. No hassels
lawdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:00 PM   #17
Orange5thGen

Drives: 2011 Convert
Send a message via Yahoo to Orange5thGen
Phillips Chevy Rocks!!!! Call mark Hawkins ext 321

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffmobile View Post
Agreed! I had the same experience as well. She's a great sales rep and they are a fantastic dealership. Zero problems for me!
My Sales rep was mark Hawkins at Phillips! AWESOME deal on my IOM 1LT the body kit is going on Tuesday AM too. They are so good and will give you a deal. Marks extention in 321. Tell him Steve J. sent you in and they will take care of you. If you want to PM me please do. They gave me my GMS price as well. They do what they say and deliver!
Orange5thGen is offline   Reply With Quote