Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 03-11-2011, 05:22 AM   #15
PHEOX

Drives: '06 Jeep Wrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Let me guess, you drink a lot of soda? Like mountain dew? Or perhaps eat a lot of sugar?
Actually no. Surprisingly, all I've been drinking is water, and the occasional Diet Sierra Mist (which is sugar free) so that's not it. I'm just stressed. I can't hold ANY food down. I've lost 10 lbs in 5 days without even trying to or WANTING to.
PHEOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 05:23 AM   #16
deb

Drives: 2010 SS1 Camero rs rjt/73 & 03 M Ca
Sounds like tension to me. If it is put on a movie that is easy going or radio, nothing hard and head-banging. It might make you relax enough to sleep. Good luck. And yes stay off the Mtn Dew and caffeine drinks.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:29 AM   #17
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
I know something that can fix all 3, you will be able to eat again, stress and tension will just melt away......

4:20 mon
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:52 AM   #18
PB3

Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS/GFX/M6
Stress does amazing things to the body. Around October last year I was going through a though time with things. I lost 13lbs in 3 weeks, couldn't sleep, and my appetite went to sh*t. I had an upper endoscopy done, blood work, and ridiculous amount of trips to the doctor. All becasue I was stressing and convinced myself that something was wrong.

Go out and doing something you love to do. Those thoughts or whatever is bugging you, try hard to block them out. Things will get better. Control the stress. Why don't you go run or exercise? Wear you body out to the point where sleep comes without your permission.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:49 PM   #19
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB3 View Post
Stress does amazing things to the body. Around October last year I was going through a though time with things. I lost 13lbs in 3 weeks, couldn't sleep, and my appetite went to sh*t. I had an upper endoscopy done, blood work, and ridiculous amount of trips to the doctor. All becasue I was stressing and convinced myself that something was wrong.

Go out and doing something you love to do. Those thoughts or whatever is bugging you, try hard to block them out. Things will get better. Control the stress. Why don't you go run or exercise? Wear you body out to the point where sleep comes without your permission.

I can say I had something like that for a good couple of years, though afraid of doctors, finally one day I said to myself I just don't care, and magically it went away.

Now it took that long being in knots over it to get to that point, where I just didn't care anymore but a giant weight was lifted off me once I got to that point.

It was a nice relief.
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 02:24 PM   #20
PB3

Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS/GFX/M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndgenz28 View Post
I can say I had something like that for a good couple of years, though afraid of doctors, finally one day I said to myself I just don't care, and magically it went away.

Now it took that long being in knots over it to get to that point, where I just didn't care anymore but a giant weight was lifted off me once I got to that point.

It was a nice relief.
Yes indeed.
Old 03-11-2011, 03:36 PM   #21
PHEOX

Drives: '06 Jeep Wrangler
I ride my bike (I bmx) everyday. I did 100 sit ups last night for no reason. I was feeling good today, and just a few minutes ago got the bomb dropped on me that you now have TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT to get your license. Texas is full of so much bullshit. The driving school never said anything about this, I'm fuming. Literally, I'm amazed there aren't frosty blue fumes exhuming from my head. Another 2-3 weeks of waiting now. I've been wanting this since I was 4 years old.
PHEOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 07:30 PM   #22
Ivas
el Ruco

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (now runnin' TENS )
I usta' have insomnia, but I found that it was just too hard to stay awake.
Ivas is offline   Reply With Quote