Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 06-08-2009, 05:41 PM   #155
volleyfan

Drives: 2003 Tahoe Z71, 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstnt View Post
Guys, let me know if you find an 1SS actually for SALE in Colorado. Most of the ones I've found on cars.com or dealers listings are already sold; they don't tell you that...but they are HAPPY to take an order (already have one of those in, but would like to get something sooner). Others may be interested in that info as well, so I won't specify a color. Have my order in (refundable depost) but my dealer has no more allocations as this time. Thanks for any help!
Call GO Chevrolet. As I posted earlier, they called me Friday saying they had a black 1SS for sale. I also received an e-mail from them this morning saying it was still for sale.
6000 - 2 Jul 09
volleyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:12 PM   #156
FwyFlyer

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
Finally got it ordered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teccboxx View Post
FwyFlyer, give Spradley Chevrolet a call down in Pueblo a call. They do not have any allotments but they should be able to give it to you at MRSP, since it is a order. Ask for John Grove as he is the best sales guy there.
Thanks for the info Teccboxx. I did a lot of research over the weekend and started making phone calls this morning. Purifoy in Ft. Lupton is accepting my supplier discount, so it's coming in at 1100.00 under MSRP. HOO-RAY!! They do a lot of custom paint on Corvettes. I'm going to have them paint my stripes too. They have a few more allotments available the end of the week. Give Jay Gross a call at 800 283-2438. My experience so far has been painless. Someone pinch me!!

2SS RS 6MN CGM - IO interior - orange painted stripes (Bumble Bee style)
FwyFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:36 PM   #157
Tecca

Drives: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FwyFlyer View Post
Thanks for the info Teccboxx. I did a lot of research over the weekend and started making phone calls this morning. Purifoy in Ft. Lupton is accepting my supplier discount, so it's coming in at 1100.00 under MSRP. HOO-RAY!! They do a lot of custom paint on Corvettes. I'm going to have them paint my stripes too. They have a few more allotments available the end of the week. Give Jay Gross a call at 800 283-2438. My experience so far has been painless. Someone pinch me!!

2SS RS 6MN CGM - IO interior - orange painted stripes (Bumble Bee style)
Congrats I talked with Steve at Purifoy, they seemed real professional there. I probably would have gone there if Spradley didn't hook me up. As long as you stayed away from Al Serra you should be fine.

What number in line are you, hope you get it soon.
Tecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 08:46 PM   #158
FwyFlyer

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
I was told I was at 15 today and will go to 13 on Friday.
FwyFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:34 PM   #159
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
[QUOTE=WYcamaro;563417]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyocamaro View Post
Laramie GM may have an allotment of another order. They are at MSRP and great. ask for Drew-new car manager. Call them anyway to get on the list, as he had an IOM 1SS auto (NO RS) that guy who ordered did not take, sat at the dealer for 2 days then sold last week.

I was close to taking that... gotta have that RS and manual though. Oh well more waiting for me!
What do you want another one? The one you got now is kick ass gorgeous! Hey do you want to plan some sort of rally for the guys that have their cars now? It would be a blast to get as many of the colors and trims all together and run em down some mountain highway or road.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:36 PM   #160
2010 SS RS

ROLE CALL FOR ALL ROCKIES MEMBERS WITH CAR

Have you got your Camaro yet? If you do post up so we can develop a role call and get some events scheduled.

2010 SS RS IBM 2SS RS with polished wheels. Larry
Next?
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
Old 06-08-2009, 09:48 PM   #161
2010 SS RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwyFlyer View Post
So Larry, who did the tint work on your Camaro? Do you know of a reputable shop around here that will paint custom stripes? I’m days away from ordering my 2SS RS if I can make up my mind which color I want. I’ve narrowed it down to either IOM or CGM w/IO interior. Did the people at Bozarth treat you well? So far the best I have been able to find is 2k over MSRP. I qualify for the supplier discount but everyone has said I can’t use it for a Camaro! Z06, no problem, but no way for a Camaro. Nice job on the exhaust. The area you were driving in on your straight pipe video looked a lot like my EX’s place out in Brighton (tell me it wasn’t)
Rick
Ha, Rick it was not. I am out in Watkins just east of Denver. ABC window tint did my work. Tom did the windows and Freddie did the bra. Exhaust was at Exhaust Pros in Commerce City. I would have Purifoy paint the stripes. Or if you want to go more custom and do ghost stripes I would have to check around before recommending anyone. Yes Bozarth did me right. I actually drove away with the first car delivered by them. At MSRP with no hassle at all. There service guys have been great also. I believe they are well over MSRP right now on all the units that are coming in though. Get your name out to all the dealers and keep checking back with them. Cars are coming in and folks not qualified buyers so the dealers are all ending up with cars here and there...Have to be at the right place at the right time. Len Lyall just sold a Vic Red 1SS Auto at MSRP last week to a guy from OK. Might talk to Nolan there and see if you can get on his wait list for dropped buyers. Best of luck....Larry
Old 06-08-2009, 09:55 PM   #162
2SSONLY

Drives: FAST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
Have you got your Camaro yet? If you do post up so we can develop a role call and get some events scheduled.

2010 SS RS IBM 2SS RS with polished wheels. Larry
Next?
Got mine. Stripes installed today and look like hell plus morons scratched my hood but I've got my car.

Thanks for doing the roll call Larry. I was going to suggest that we Wyoming folks get together since there are at least 5 now in Casper, several in Laramie, one I know of in Rawlins and Rock Springs but hey, ROCKY MOUNTAINS are great too! Just be sure we can meet somewhere close to the Wyoming border once in a while.

Count me in!
#5336, 6M, Racing Bone Stock; lookn' to spoil.
can't cut a light...can't run the number...can't even quit.
2SSONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:11 PM   #163
2010SLVRBULIT

Drives: G5(LLT) & C6(LS3)
Quote:
Ha, Rick it was not. I am out in Watkins just east of Denver. ABC window tint did my work. Tom did the windows and Freddie did the bra. Exhaust was at Exhaust Pros in Commerce City. I would have Purifoy paint the stripes. Or if you want to go more custom and do ghost stripes I would have to check around before recommending anyone. Yes Bozarth did me right. I actually drove away with the first car delivered by them. At MSRP with no hassle at all. There service guys have been great also. I believe they are well over MSRP right now on all the units that are coming in though. Get your name out to all the dealers and keep checking back with them. Cars are coming in and folks not qualified buyers so the dealers are all ending up with cars here and there...Have to be at the right place at the right time. Len Lyall just sold a Vic Red 1SS Auto at MSRP last week to a guy from OK. Might talk to Nolan there and see if you can get on his wait list for dropped buyers. Best of luck....Larry

Yeah, I almost pulled the trigger on that one, but the VR color didn't win us over. Had it been silver or IOM perhaps..BAMMM!
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:55 AM   #164
WYcamaro

Drives: in reverse
Quote:

What do you want another one? The one you got now is kick ass gorgeous! Hey do you want to plan some sort of rally for the guys that have their cars now? It would be a blast to get as many of the colors and trims all together and run em down some mountain highway or road.
Naw I'm a different WYcamaro. the quote thing didn't work last time

I have seen WyoCamaro's and it is amazing!

Waiting for my chance to order a CGM 2SS/RS, having a real hard time waiting though...
WYcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:07 PM   #165
TomServo

Drives: 2007 Z06
My son is heading back to Colorado Springs tomorrow with his ABM/white stripes SS (he's stationed at Cheyenne Mountain).

PM and I can pass on his cell phone if anyone is interested he meeting him and his car.

Tom
TomServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:55 PM   #166
sstnt

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS!
Air Force colors! He in the service?
$$ down on dealer car #3466, pending Pw: 6-10-2009
Car Picked up by Shipper: 6-22-2009
Car has ARRIVED: 6-24-2009 (and she's a beauty!)
sstnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:52 PM   #167
wyocamaro

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2-2007 Silverados
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SLVRBULIT View Post
$50 to park in the dirt, when you can park in the grass for free?
Where is CCC holding the show?
Three Margaritas Restaurant. 92 and wadsworth. their Website has no info, but does have contact info. Sorry if I missed some of you, but I could only go Fri.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:11 PM   #168
wyocamaro

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, 2-2007 Silverados
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WYcamaro View Post
Naw I'm a different WYcamaro. the quote thing didn't work last time

I have seen WyoCamaro's and it is amazing!

Waiting for my chance to order a CGM 2SS/RS, having a real hard time waiting though...
Who wouldn't want 2 of them? What's wrong with that? Two special order 2SSRS's before Area 51 finishes out? I see nothing wrong with that picture........... Just don't tell domin8trix where I live.

Tags
2012 callaway, 45th anniversary, colorado camaro