Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 10-26-2009, 01:45 PM   #743
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Drives: 2010 SIM 1SS
SSOOCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
Yeah I'm not going this week. I'm staying put. My oldest Daughter has just been confirmed with H1N1. She's doing ok. She was really sick Saturday and Sunday but doing better today. I really don't want to go out and spread this stuff.

Jay, that's why I haven't contacted you about the lights. Sorry about that.

Gemini - Post up some pics when you get your Baby!
So sorry. Don't worry about silly lights. Just tell your sweet daughter to get well.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:48 PM   #744
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Sheslc4

Hope you and your friend are doing OK. I know it has to be hard. Faith helps. Hugs.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:02 PM   #745
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Ssooh oh no sorry to hear about your Daughter and hope she gets better and that you all don't get it next.

Yes this week doesn't look so good for anyone due to weather and other things. I will post any pictures I can get when I get them lol..

I heard that the Nasal spray was ok but that for thirty days after getting the spray. That you should keep away from people with diabetes, asthma not sure how true this is. My friend waited in line for six hours to get her kids the shot on Saturday.

I want to get my teenages the shot but they are all out of not only that the regular flu shot are as well. I will keep calling weekly for that status of them.
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 02:03 PM   #746
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick1ru View Post
So the car show weather....not looking so good. The projected forecast for Nov 7 looks "okay." What are you all thinking as far as these events go? If it's going to snow Tuesday and Wednesday, I'm not bringing 8THSIN out on wet salty roads.
No wet salty stuff for Lightning either. Nov 7 is still a little ways out, so we'll see.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:31 PM   #747
geminidreams

Update: Salesman just called me. She is here at the dealer as of 2:15pm Holy cow am I excited now. I need to be there before 6pm so I can check her out so one more hour to go for work. I will head home get my camara and get from Magna to Sandy in Traffic lol..
I should have a date and time of when I can take her home this week I still think it will be Wednesday.
Don't laugh but a few weeks ago I gave my sales guy a disposable camera so he could take some shots of it soon as it came in. He said it had just been taken off the truck by the time he got to it. He was able to take a bunch of pics with all protective stuff they put on them in shipping.

This will be a long hour, I'm so happy... Thank you all for helping me go through this long wait.. All my up and down emails you all really are a terrific bunch of friends.

Soon as I get home tonight I will post some pics even if she is all dirty lol..

Old 10-26-2009, 05:13 PM   #748
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Gang

thebrainhart says his laptop has been down, but he'll be back on tonight probably.

Congrats GEMINI. I wondered what that sonic boom was a little while ago. I guess that was you when you got the news. Can't wait to see the pics... but REALLY can't wait to see the real deal.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:29 PM   #749
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
Right on Jordan! What services or products will JDP Motorsports offer? I still need to get my Hurst Shifter installed. Will you provide any sort of installation service of hop ups?
We offer Magnaflow Exhaust products, Airaid filter products including intakes, Magnachargers, and we're adding new lines everyday. We don't currently do installation work but I'd be more than happy to help you guys with installs!!! I might be doing a Maggy install on an L99 very soon hopefully!

Have you installed your shifter? I'd be happy to help you out and we could document it for the forum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
I was thinkin we lost ya. Welcome back. We're planning to go somewhere to take some pics on Nov 7th. Come.
Still here just slammed! Where are you guys going to shoot the pics? We just picked up a 2009 Cobalt SS and I enjoy driving so I'd be down to come check it out!!! I wish our 73' was done but it should be by spring!

If anyone is modding there cars please feel free to PM, call or email me anytime!!! We have access to everything!
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:32 PM   #750
JDP Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
Update: Salesman just called me. She is here at the dealer as of 2:15pm Holy cow am I excited now. I need to be there before 6pm so I can check her out so one more hour to go for work. I will head home get my camara and get from Magna to Sandy in Traffic lol..
I should have a date and time of when I can take her home this week I still think it will be Wednesday.
Don't laugh but a few weeks ago I gave my sales guy a disposable camera so he could take some shots of it soon as it came in. He said it had just been taken off the truck by the time he got to it. He was able to take a bunch of pics with all protective stuff they put on them in shipping.

This will be a long hour, I'm so happy... Thank you all for helping me go through this long wait.. All my up and down emails you all really are a terrific bunch of friends.

Soon as I get home tonight I will post some pics even if she is all dirty lol..

:party0038:

Old 10-26-2009, 08:43 PM   #751
JDP Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetRide View Post
We probably haven't heard from Gemini because she is now camped out at her dealer lot so she can get second by second updates as to where her new baby is. I can picture her there with a nice Coleman stove cooking up some hash browns and eggs for all of them to help "sweeten" them up so her car gets there sooner.

So I had an idea this morning. I am going to replace my Pirelli's here pretty quick and I was wondering if anyone here would want to buy them from me? Even though none of you are going to be driving much here shortly, I thought if you had storage space you may want some, at a good price, and hold on to them until you need to replace the ones your currently riding. Anyone interested if I sold all four for $600?

I think I will be getting my new tires at John Watson Chevrolet, and then have them keep the tires until whoever buys them comes and picks them up. Any feedback positive or negative (like Derek, that is a terrible idea/price/whatever) is appreciated.

Jordan, nice to meet you! I'll trade you my RS 20" Pirelli's for upgrades to get my V6 up to 400 horsepower! Ha ha. Seriously though, try to make it on the 7th. It'd be nice to meet you as next year I am considering some upgrades.
Hi SweetRide!

I look forward to meeting all of you guys!!! We can easily get 400 HP out of your V6!!! They are sweet engines!!! I plan on coming down on the 7th to meet everyone and check out all of the sweet Camaros!!! Hopefully the weather is good!! Please feel free to call or email me anytime!!! We can even make your Camaro rip around Miller!

Kind regards,
Old 10-26-2009, 08:44 PM   #752
geminidreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
thebrainhart says his laptop has been down, but he'll be back on tonight probably.

Congrats GEMINI. I wondered what that sonic boom was a little while ago. I guess that was you when you got the news. Can't wait to see the pics... but REALLY can't wait to see the real deal.
Your funny Lightning..

OK here are some pictures remember she has not had her first bath yet. They had my car in a bay and was putting Nitro in the tires. With all the stuff around my car I couldnt get very many good shots.
My salesman was busy so I was rushed to take a few pictures. I love love love it and can't wait to take her home Wednesday night. There is a slight possibility that I might get her tomorrow. Wow I was instantly blown away by the color and so happy I picked it out.

In a year or two I might get the blace rally stripes painted on but for now I wouldnt change a thing. Except to paint the bowtie lol..
Attached Images

Old 10-26-2009, 08:45 PM   #753
geminidreams

Just noticed the model car I did matches the color pretty well sweet..
Old 10-26-2009, 09:36 PM   #754
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Looks good Gemini!

Jordan, I haven't installed my shifter yet. I'm afraid I'm one of those guys who couldn't build you a box if you gave me six square pieces of wood and a nail gun.... How are you liking the Cobalt SS? My daily driver is a 2008 HHR SS. Are you going to do a turbo upgrade on it? I've been looking at the one GM offers.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #755
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

GEM

Love that perma-grin!!!!
Old 10-26-2009, 10:09 PM   #756
sheslc4
UTAH CAMAROS

Drives: 2LT RS CGM
Send a message via ICQ to sheslc4 Send a message via Yahoo to sheslc4
:party0038: Congrats Gem!! Can't wait to see it in person!!
Pfadt - Lowering Springs
Pfadt - Sway Bar Endlinks
Magnaflow - 2.5" Street Series Axle-Back Exhaust
Airaid Cold Air Intake System
Elite Engineering - PCV Catch Can
sheslc4 is offline   Reply With Quote