Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-19-2010, 10:15 PM   #15
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
1 year old early August, I absolutely love this car, best car I have ever owned and best looking Camaro ever made IMO.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:29 PM   #16
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
1. No Regrets
2. Bought the Camaro on Feb 22, 2010 Has 7700 miles on it, no complaints.
3. Want a convertable version of the same car or a convertable Z-28
PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:19 AM   #17
John Shields
"Back in Black"

Drives: '10 1LT/RS Black w/Silver Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by esperman View Post
1. NO
2. 10 months & 1800 miles...everything as new. Paint - perfect.
3. NO. Only brand new car I ever ordered/bought...prob ever will never buy spanking new again (as a rule, waste of $$).
Waste of money for a new car? You're dreaming. Used cars have so much more that can (and usually do) go wrong with them, no warranty, and not nearly as sharp as the newer cars. I've owned nothing but used cars since I started driving, and never again. New or nothing.

As for my car... only problems thus far have been the tires (both rear needed to be patched). Been the smoothest ride going on 1500 miles now. Couldn't see driving anything else.

If I had the extra money (not if I needed to make a choice)... I'd get an SRT-8 Challenger. But that's it. I wouldn't buy anything but an SS and probably a Z-28. This has been the greatest car I've owned and I love it!

To the Jerkoff in SW Denver Driving the Black Camaro:
Quit making us look bad by driving like a tool and cutting people off (my wife included)!
John Shields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:07 AM   #18
65 blue racer

Drives: 2010 2LT Aqua Blue Auto. w/sunroof
I looked at a 07 Vette. I bought the Camaro instead. I had a 01 Vette and after 65000 miles the car started to fall apart. Hope the camero is better. I have about 3500 miles on it now no problems and a jioy to drive. Still don't understand why you need a V8.
65 blue racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:53 AM   #19
desertrhino

Drives: Camaro SS
1) 4+ Days old, 660Km... Waist of money? Not sure, you judge.
Waiting to get it back to the deal to fix my electrical issue. (Engine idles not constant, Blutooth, USB & AUX keep disconnecting, Cruise control jerky while fixed on speed. Feels like ABS/traction control kicking in very lightly in the background, as I U-turn or round-about. etc

2) I am the one who is not aging well.

3) I would jump on Mustang GT+ if the dealer will give me hard time.
desertrhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:57 AM   #20
SILVER BULLITT

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS MONSTER
1) i would have twin turboed it the first time around!

had mine for a year and 3 months
HP MONSTER' SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUILT, LMR CAI, CUSTOM GRIND CAM, CUSTOM BUILT CNC PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS, FAST 102MM INTAKE MANIFOLD,ARH LONG TUBES AND HIGH FLOW CATS, BIGGER INJECTORS, VALVES SPRINGS RETAINERS, MGW SHORT SHIFTER, EIBACH SPRINGS, FACTORY CHROMED WHEELS, BLACKED OUT EMBLEMS, BLACKED OUT ROOF,BLACKED OUT MARKERS, 3.5 INCH ELECTRONIC CUTOUTS, FLOWMASTERS, ZEX WET 150 SHOT, FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF =630 REAR WHEEL TORQUE ,AND 600 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER
MY JOURNALhttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...02#post2023802 SOON TWIN TURBO SETUP
SILVER BULLITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:21 AM   #21
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
My baby is a few months shy of her 1 year Bday lol.. I'm still loving it and at 13,853 miles on her my only little complaint would be the few paint chips and wished the clear coat would have been put on a little thicker. Also I wished the tap shift was located in a better spot. It's hard to turn corners while using that feature but other wise its fun.

Over all it fits me perfectly and I enjoy driving the hell out of it.